Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
anyone actually play other games? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
anyone actually play other games? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
anyone actually play other games? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
anyone actually play other games? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
anyone actually play other games? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
anyone actually play other games? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
anyone actually play other games? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
anyone actually play other games? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
anyone actually play other games? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
anyone actually play other games? I_vote_lcapanyone actually play other games? I_voting_baranyone actually play other games? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
anyone actually play other games? I_vote_lcapanyone actually play other games? I_voting_baranyone actually play other games? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

anyone actually play other games?

Go down 
+3
Legend_of_Moose
didnotmeanto
sami_gurl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

anyone actually play other games? Empty
PostSubject: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:24 pm

does anyone here play any games besides warcraft?

i like a fuckton of games, shooting, fighting, action, adventure, puzzle games, ect.

anyone else?
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:13 pm

As in other then warcraft or other warcraft games?

I been playing more dota high level Garena's lately then cha. Bships, FootmenFrenzy (even ran a clan consisting of over 60 members at some point) Mazes and I mean tons of mazes, Legion TD and a couple of others...

Love bored games (I know how to play a good deal of them) Near unbeatable in chess or atleast from the people who played me. Monopoly is my favorite board game. Pool, BaseBall, Football, Kickball, Dodgeball, (That game where you throw the ball at the wall and beat the crap out of the guy who drops it until he runs up and tags the wall) We call that one Slaughter House but Im sure there is other names for it. Too many to list...
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 pm

^ Wallball ^

I play... *Ahem*

~Video Games~
-Mw2 (given)
-L4D
-L4D2
-Halo 1 (2&3 suck)
-Peggle
-Zelda (hellz ya)
-Metroid
-Oblivion
-Star Fox 64 (My #1 favorite game of all time)
-Chess (Cpu and internet)
-Armagetron (Basically Tron on my computer... yes i am that much of a nerd)
-AoE 3
-Civ 4 (cousin in law works for firaxis)

~Real Life Games~
-Hockey
-Pool
-Some soccer
-More Hockey
-Parkour shtuff
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Halo 2 sucks? GO TO HELL! 2 was by far the best.

peggle is the winner too
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 pm

You best be trollin missie... 2 was the worst BY FAR!! (Then again i played halo 1 on pc, and the other 2 on the box...)
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 pm

no.
2 was the best by far.
the single player sucked, but so did 1 and 3's single players.
and the multiplayer actually had good maps.
3 was shit. fuck snowblind. fuck the 7 year olds crying everytime i kill them. fuck halo 3.
2 wins.
you lose.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 pm

... where to start I have a

NES
SNES
PS SEGA
N64
PS2
GC
PSP
XBOX 360
WII
DSI
PS3
in that order

im in the middle of
fallout 3
crono trigger
hevenly sword
agent clank
DKC2
FF crisis core
bluedragon
metroid prime corruption
dark sector
banjo kazooie nuts and bots
spyro's lair

games i allways play
SSBM SSBB
Clay fighter
mortal combat 2 3
fight sim 3 all the rest suck
soul coliber all of them

games near and dear
kingdom hearts second one wasent as great
God of war 1-2 pre orederd 3 I CANT WAIT
DKC 1-2-3 64
banjo kazooie 1 and 2 last one was destroyed
Prince of persia 1-2-3 the last one SUCKED I WAS SO PISSED OFF RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clay fighter
SSBM
jak and dakster advanture games got last frontier on the shelf
bioshock 1 i just finished the second and it was way easyer on the hardest mode no vita chambers

Last edited by JohnXL on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Halo 1, infinite grenades, best maps, pistol with zoom (pistol is my god in halo), fun online community... You ma'am lose /glare/ also... i agree 112.4% that the H3 community was a bunch of wannabe "gamers"; hell one game a kid bragged that he was a professional gamer in lobby.... i went 21-0 that game with plasma grens and a pistol (=D) while he sat there crying about hax

On another note... im SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO proud no one has said sims yet
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 pm

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=282
i need not say more on the topic games
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 pm

winning with the cheap ass pistol isnt hard. op as a motherfucker. and if uyou deny that you are full of shit.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 pm

@JohnXL Hahaha... i love this series... But so true, i did not get tortured emotioanlly my entire life for my games to become crap so they were "trendy" I cant STAND the wii anymore, all of the games are still cute little minigames trying to be innovative by using the wii-remote! FFS THE ONLY QUALITY GAME USING THE DAMN CONTROLLER WERE THE METROID PRIMES (trilogy, i own them on GCN as well) GALAXY (i refuuused to buy zelda games, until they redeem themselves for TP) AND SSBB (and i use the fucking gamecube controller) Butthurt nostalgia fag who wants it to be the way it used to be... yes and PROUD!! /rage rage rage rage/

@Sami Well duh ima use it b/c its op! What do you want me to use?!?!?! The plasma pistol?!!??! I also used the biggorn sword on ganon, feirce diety mask and magic milk on majora, the golden gun in goldeneye, kilik in soul caliber, every gun in MW2 (every gun in that game has been called op at some point)

The reason i use them is so i can have fun winning in insane amounts! I dont need them to win most of the time but i do b/c its more fun!!! I also like cheats...

Most OP things actually fail in hard/inhouse/real matches. Things get the name OP because usually no one knows the counter to it. Very VERY rarely are things OP due to a design fault, and if they are; they become eventually fixed!

/rage rage raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage/
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:15 pm

This is why none of my IRL friends like playing with me online... im mean rofl! I cant go easy on people as my nature (yes it sucks when you try letting your girlfriend win and still end up destroying her). When i hear n00b or that a weapon is OP, i will go apeshit over it and rack up kills. Cheap; probably. Fun as hell; yes
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 pm

well halo sucks ass in general. id much rather play something that say... has a story that doesnt suck
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Did you ever play any of the Tales games (For Example Tales of Symphonia)
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:52 pm

yes. for gc.

i prefer ff series to tales though
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm

I never got into FF, i just dont like playstation controllers.... they dont sit well in my hands =/
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:56 pm

FARMVILLE IS THE BEST GAME EVER. HARDEST GAME IN THE WORLD TO PLAY. TAKES SKILLS YOU NOOOBS CAN ONLY WISH TO HAVE. TRUE GAMERS PLAY FARMVILLE IF YOU PLAYED IT YOU ARE A TRUE GAMER.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Played farmville 2 minutes... Went and played Harvest Moon 64 8 hours
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:10 pm

lol didnot... you faggot. =D
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:17 pm

You cant even get married in the game!! OR FISH OR OR OR..... by god... you cant do anything worth while now can you O_o
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:22 pm

RAGE
Cheats the ultiment fail on the gaming corperations.

I DONT LIKE CHEATS I HATE THEM AND THOSE WHO USE THEM.

I PLAY ON THE HARDEST MODE OF ANYGAME ON CONTACT. I ENJOY THE CHALLANGE.
Espeally becaus weak gamers that use cheat codes and say this is to hard i dont want to play it because i have low self esteame and if i loose 1 more time im going to slit my wrists.

u made games easyer over history

i played battletoads and i won
i played ninja guiden and it wasent as hard as battle toads and won

End rage

ps. DAMN THE CHEATERS DAMN THEM
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Its not like i dont actually play the games O_o But remember the cheats in Goldeneye?! Like paintball mode and DK mode?!!?
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:24 am

dk mode was for the win
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:59 pm

BAH dk mode made it to easy i think you should learn how to aim.
Back to top Go down
keane11
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:04 pm

lol no gta's im verry disapointed my favorite games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone actually play other games?   anyone actually play other games? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone actually play other games?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next