Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Best Console Games EVER!!! I_vote_lcapBest Console Games EVER!!! I_voting_barBest Console Games EVER!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Best Console Games EVER!!! I_vote_lcapBest Console Games EVER!!! I_voting_barBest Console Games EVER!!! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Best Console Games EVER!!!

Go down 
+6
Wrathtoruin
John
Glorn2
i_4got_my_user
sami_gurl
verti89
10 posters
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Best Console Games EVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Obviously a subjective discussion but should be interesting none the less...Rank you top however many games and tell us why they are where they are...

1. Halo CE - it made the xbox franchise what it is today. it was the beginning of a new era in FPS. It introduced me to the concept of massive online games, and i was one of the best in my little community.
2. Goldeneye - set the standard for FPS, was the first real multiplayer game i really got into with my friends
3. COD 2 - epic presentation of an epic war. storming the beaches of normandy on veteran is my greatest accomplishment to date.
4. Halo 2 - it gets the nod over MW1 because of its stats/ranking system and over Halo3 because there weren't yet a stupid amount of children playing. Your ranks meant something (as much as video game prestige can i suppose), the stats were amazing, and the ability to save/edit replays was ingenious.
5. MW2 - single player story was ok but the original was way better, multiplayer was very good but the rankings and stats system suck. Kills deaths assists...thats it? really? and the rankings in the COD system are just meaningless. They are really only a representation of free time than any actual skill. If they had the stats and especially the leveling concept of halo2 this would move up in my rankings. overall it finishes ahead of the original because it kept all that was good and added things to make it better. BUT removing the ability to party chat in all games is probably the worst idea in history, except for maybe giving hitler power.
6. Oblivion - beautiful game, very detailed world. solid story line with a seemingly endless supply of side campaigns make this the best RPG game ive ever played, which admittedly isn't that many.
7. Mario Bros. - you never forget your first...
8. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - zelda has to be one of the best series ever and this is the one i played the most
9. Killer Instinct - b.orchid, that is all
10. WCW v. NWO - sometimes you just need to hit a fool with a chair until he cant dies
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Final Fantasy 7 - fucker
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:56 pm

GUITAR HEROOO! i dont think this qualifies as a console game though:/ - expert ftw
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Killer instinct is FTW... Used to get blisters playing that game... Jago and ... the human torch guy were the best IMO... 30 hit combos!

Mario cart is a classic, it doesnt matter how far you go back...

FF X was the high point of the FF series, but 7-9 were very good.

Zelda was great... like, all of them except the windwaker and the newer gameboy ones. I think Majoras mask was better than OOT because it was just so much more challenging; the way it resets every 3 days.

Halo 2 was the best shoot-em-up game IMO; as far as an equal balance between MMO and campaign.

Empire Earth was the best C&C. I mean, come on! for its time, it was the most in depth C&C by at least 3 fold! Fighting through 17 epochs of human history!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:14 pm

kingdom hearts second one wasent as great For visial quality and story line

God of war 1-2 pre orederd 3 I CANT WAIT Stuning graphics amazing fight system

DKC 1-2-3 Great storyline challange and platforming in general

Donkey kong 64 great game play and story line with amazing mixtur of charchter fighting styles just belnds the game perfectly

banjo kazooie 1 and 2 anouther rareware game same quality as donky kong 64 was a unque mixture of of chartures and originality last one was destroyed

bioshock 1 the storyline was out of this world and what a twist in the end i just finished the second and it was way easyer on the hardest mode no vita chambers

Prince of persia 1-2-3 sipmly a great game visal graphics fighting styles challanges puzzles lacked in storyline the last one SUCKED I WAS SO PISSED OFF RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clay fighter Great fighting system ultiment combos i have gotten up to 10thousand hits before and the storyline was amazing

jak and daxster Great game storyline challanges good smashing game advanture games got last frontier on the shelf

SSBM great fighting game

halo2-3 was just to widely played by younger generations I just cant stand playing xbox and ps3 shooter games i will play then on the computer because of the much more mature generations.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:57 pm

The undisputed best online game ever was Chrome hounds and Sega closed the god damn sever for the game I am fucking pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i might start a riot or something.Really I am considering it. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm

best mmorpg- RUNESCAPE! call me stupid but addicted to that thing. its gotten some extremly retarted updates latley though
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:35 pm

I played that so much but quit right before they fucked it over with hd graphix. All MMORPGs are a waste of time
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 pm

^-- i second that
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 pm

I actually never got into runescape; I played Diablo 2 instead. However, on the sites I used to sell D2 items on; there was a lot of runescape trading also. I'm sure a lot of people got quite a bit of cash from that game...
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Sold 2 rs accounts for a total of 120 bucks.... =D
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:17 pm

I used to play a lot of text-based online web-page games... A big one was called MechG... I was... the wealthiest person on the site by quite a bit; without cheating in any way. I used to sell credits (currency) for real life money... I used to sell 1,000,000,000 credits for 60 dollars... I sold 7-8 times though... so.. i mean... it wasnt bad money at all! Diablo 2, I never made much money, because I used a lot of my game-currency to make OP characters... WoW i made about 700 dollars from selling stuff... The lost realm, I made about 100...

IMO, the best kinds of video games are the ones you can profit from... Maybe someday I can sell the rights to CHA for a favor in a back ally....
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Omg rofl.. you guys just made me start up my botting in RS so i can sell crap =P I dont have enough time or patience to do it the legit way
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:37 am

ya anarchy online i use to sell currancy before the game expations riuned it i made a good 300-400. instead of runescape i played guild wars still do a little bit.
Back to top Go down
SmokeyMcDope
Nooblet
Nooblet
SmokeyMcDope

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 am

talking about major console games and no1 brings up street fighter....
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 pm

A JEW KILLED
Back to top Go down
SmokeyMcDope
Nooblet
Nooblet
SmokeyMcDope

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 pm

haha thinking this was ment for the 3 word game?
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:23 pm

no thats what ryu said when he spit the snowball of doom out of his palms....AAAAAHJEWKILLED
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm

*falls dead*

Edit: Haha... no.. im not jewish IM GERMAN BITCHES
Back to top Go down
jetstrike
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:43 pm

I have always been and RPG Player, but i'm different I don't like final fantasy at all.

1. Star Ocean 2 The Second Star Story
2. Breath of Fire 3
3. Legend of Mana
4. Legend of Legia
5. Legend of Dragoon
6. Ogre Tatctics 64
7. Golden Eye
8. Sim City (SNES)
9. Champions of Norrath
10. Everquest for the PS2
Back to top Go down
Psyche-
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 am

Mw2 = garbage IMO. The upgrades don't make sence, the weapons are weird. Who the hell would use a throwing knife in real life, just shoot the bastard. BFBC2 ftw. Upgrades make sence, gameplay is amazing

Legend of zelda orcarina of time: def the
best game of it's time, still is amazing

Gran turismo 5: although it hasn't come out yet, the prologue is freakkin sweeeeeet. Hard to tell what's real and what's graphics sometimes. Also alot of fun and great music

Sonic the hedgehog: a classic... Nuff said

Don't know if you consider game boy a console but if so, pokemon blue and red. Started a huge franchise IMO and is the best gameboy game still
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:06 am

upgrades dont make sense? weapons are weird? clearly a shotgun attached to the front is a bit ridiculous, and a silenced shotgun is just nonsense...but other than that, what do you mean?

also the guns are all real life weapons...at least to my knowledge...which is pretty extensive
Back to top Go down
Psyche-
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:16 am

I mean like the quickhands and featherstep, somthing like that
Think they are called perks??? Idk don't remember
Also I find explosives is mw2 rigged. Such a huge radius. Noob tubing is soooio easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Console Games EVER!!!   Best Console Games EVER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Console Games EVER!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com