Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPeon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 I_voting_barPeon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPeon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 I_voting_barPeon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome

Go down 
+7
verti89
KOnYiu
Glorn2
Potter
Pissonmyhands
John
epicpowda11
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome   Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:07 pm

lol more clan would be awsoume think of the awsoumess of a clan war it would be so fun i could unsheeth my sword
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome   Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am

to be honest branches other than chao and bn, clan relations have never gone well b/t one another. If we could foster some "health competition" b/t us and newer clans that get into cha (if that is the result of the tournament) then we could end that terrible history of bad blood b/t clans Very Happy wouldnt that just be fun lol
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome   Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 am

I personally want to start working on this project Very Happy I'm gonna use the format i mentioned earlier (making the bracket on the day of). As far as i'm concerned if i do it that way i'm gonna have to take a month / 1.5 months to play >_>

@johnxl, glorn2, verti I'd like help if u guys wanna work on logistics rules ect w/ me.

The more people we have running the tournament the better i feel (just incase one of us falls out)
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome   Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:20 pm

I agree with 1 v 1 now that I think about it, only reason I was thinking teams was to get some people to know each other in the clan, more or less "bonding experience" hahaha. But we should organize it over a week or two, matches will be posted in forum, you have "x" number of days to complete match. If one of the people don't show up in that time and the other party has then the apathetic party is automatically DQ'd, if both teams are apathetic then both are DQ'd.

I personally believe having tournaments on a regular basis would be good, It will increase activity and skill. If we get a solid group together that will give sometime to help us organize this with some kind of reward (something like what Yiff got... being immortalized in the game is worth more then $50 to many people.)

We really need to be less pessimistic about this, don't get me wrong there is support, but anytime I've ever seen the word tourny been tossed up here there's tons of automatic responses of FAIL..FAIL..FAIL. It fails because everyone assumes it will fail before it actually does, because of this mentality no one puts effort in or shows up. If you have no positive input or do not want to see this work, then click onto another thread.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome   Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm

it fails because those of us who have done tournys, know what conditions are needed, and what rules are needed. Ive taken part in the only 3 tournys we`ve had that didnt fail; and we need people with free time; people with free time to run it, and we need to give a week for each round. We also need 24 or more people to show interest.

in the 3 working tournys, we had all of that. In the failing ones, the people who run it get too busy with other things, the people who participate get to busy, and too many people drop out. you need to assume from the start that 1/3 of the people will drop out. Then, you wont be surprised if that many do. If more stay, good job!

also, piss, you are the one claiming to run this, while admitting that you havent logged on in over a week, because you are too busy. John seems to wanna put effort in also, but he wont have a computer for a while.

few people are showing interest, people are busy, and most people dont like the rules. that is why we all know, before this tourny is starting, that it has already failed.

maybe on spring break or something we can have one, where half the community will be sitting on their asses at home for a week.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome   Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:08 pm

why dont yall just wait untill u 2 can get on (john and piss) then u guys can start planning the tourney and how you are going to do it that will be much easier like why host a tourney if your not getting on yourself.. just give it some time and maybe in the future more people will join clans and clan be more active so we can have a good tourney this time
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome   Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Well for me it shouldnt matter too much whether or not I can get on. If people are interested then they'll join regardless of whether or not Pissonmyhands is playing Smile. Planning here on the forums is fine as well. I dont expect this tournament to be huge. I mean if it ends up being < 8 teams then we'll probably do a round robin style tournament.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome   Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:25 am

i wont be that long and spring break starts soon so i should be on every day if not 5-6 times a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome   Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peon / Grunt Tournament of Awesome
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2