Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Cant log on to battle.net east... I_vote_lcapCant log on to battle.net east... I_voting_barCant log on to battle.net east... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Cant log on to battle.net east... I_vote_lcapCant log on to battle.net east... I_voting_barCant log on to battle.net east... I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Cant log on to battle.net east...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Cant log on to battle.net east... Empty
PostSubject: Cant log on to battle.net east...   Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:01 am

For some weird reason I cant go to battle.net east server, for at least a week, and I am wondering what i did wrong ... again... but i can log onto any other battle.net server, I guess i will just have to abandon my account in the east, for the time being... And this time the ban is a IP ban which means I have to switch a computer to go east...

But I still want More CHA, Just wondering if any one will be able to start the heat of CHA in the west with me haha
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant log on to battle.net east...   Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:08 am

have you tried using a new account?

and you can log on west?

My friend had this problem; if that is your problem. For some reason; last time you logged off; battle.net didnt recognise you as being logged off. So; it will tell anyone who looks that you are offline; but in their system, it shows you on... so you cant log on with that IP.

Email blizzard; it isnt hard at all... That is what he did, they had it fixed within an hour.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Cant log on to battle.net east...   Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Or somebody hack his CD key not that hard.........
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Cant log on to battle.net east...   Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:01 am

ty for the suggestion, and can you tell me the email address of battle.net?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant log on to battle.net east...   Cant log on to battle.net east... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant log on to battle.net east...   Cant log on to battle.net east... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant log on to battle.net east...
Page 1 of 1