Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Is the Battle.net East server down? I_vote_lcapIs the Battle.net East server down? I_voting_barIs the Battle.net East server down? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Is the Battle.net East server down? I_vote_lcapIs the Battle.net East server down? I_voting_barIs the Battle.net East server down? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Is the Battle.net East server down?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Is the Battle.net East server down? Empty
PostSubject: Is the Battle.net East server down?   Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:57 am

I couldnt connect to Battle.net east server at all, but i could go to battle.net west or any other server donno if this only happend for me...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Is the Battle.net East server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Battle.net East server down?   Is the Battle.net East server down? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:04 pm

it is working fine; how long has this been going on? There wasnt a new patch or anything....

If you have vista; you may have to right click and run as administrator.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net

Is the Battle.net East server down?
Page 1 of 1