Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! I_vote_lcapPossibily a new REAL east cha clan! I_voting_barPossibily a new REAL east cha clan! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! I_vote_lcapPossibily a new REAL east cha clan! I_voting_barPossibily a new REAL east cha clan! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!

Go down 
+11
Wrathtoruin
sami_gurl
Glorn2
KJC
imsofattest
i_4got_my_user
carefulibite
didnotmeanto
KOnYiu
Batman is Pwn
Terraptus2
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! Empty
PostSubject: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 pm

I am considering making a new clan now regardless of whether I am made chief of chao again. I am not sure if I will or not yet though. If I do, Glorn would have to add an advertisement for the new clan I would make in the next patch or version of cha. That way the clans would be on equal footing. As for a forum, I would make use of the old forum and ask lab to change the url to match the new clan. The purpose of a new clan would be to provide another "chao" for people since it is nearly full and to spark some fun clan to clan competition. If I made a new clan I would not tolerate my clan members flaming chao or things of that sort. The clans would be rivals not enemies.
Back to top Go down
Batman is Pwn
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:32 am

It's not fair how cha is promoting clan chao. lets say dota was advertising clan tda, it would never happen. it only advertises playdota.com the offical website. the only website it should show on the game loadingscreen and/or game is customheroarena.com the official website. you should just make a new forum..free...i can help out a little
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:11 am

Opening a new clan will be cool, since the clan has reached its member limit these days. But terra i guess you will have to play more pubs game from now on then, since you need to meet playeres that are not in the clan :p
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:45 am

There lies the problem, I would also like to recommend for your first 10 members your standards will have to be ultra low. The cool thing is theyre your followers they kiss your ass untill they leave. Also I would like to recommend your standards be semi low for those who are able to host, take them on as Padiwon Learners. My verdict is simply this Just Do It.

Its up to you, you can make a new clan or you can make chao2, chao3 etc... If we ever get that big I would be like wow with my mouth dropped to the floor, but a year ago I wouldnt even had imagined this clan being at its current numers it is now. So anything is possible. Choose a name carefully by Putting Custom Hero Arena in your name you get free advertisement any time they goodle custom hero arena they will eventually stumble upon the clan tag. Good Luck Terraptus the only thing harder then rising to the top of the best Custom Hero Arena clan is to create one to become the new best. The odds are 100/1 are you up for the challenge?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Actually if I was going to do this, I would bring back one of the old cha clans: chaw.(Custom Hero Arena Winners) Of course I would be lenient with hosts if this all happened. However I am not sure I am up to this task after all. The build I have been practicing with for quite some time now got beat by Glorn. I was thinking it would have either barely beat him or been a very close game at least. It didn't end up being a close game. After that I find myself feeling rather unmotivated. It took years for chao to end up where it is now. Although most of the reason was due to Custom Hero Arena Unlimited. (which I came up with the name for Very Happy ) I am still thinking about all this.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 pm

So are you coming back to chao or making a new clan?
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:34 am

Idk yet.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:32 pm

PLANS FOR A NEW CHA CLAN

This is assuming that Revolutions is the cha completely redone from scratch that I have been waiting for. (I have been gone a long time so i pretty much don't know whats going on lol) If not, then I will get back to all this when it does.

I guess its kind of hard to say why the fan base of cha spiked so much. Some of it was the novelty of the new map I think, but I think the reason it continued to stay big and grow were the bots. This new Revelutions greatly interests me and if it is a fun map like the original Cha 1.6 was back in the day then I am going to play some pub for a while and get good at it. Assuming that goes relatively well, I think I will create my own clan. (I'll name it chaw (custom hero arena winners) even though it is a rather presumptuous name, I like the prospect of reusing an oldschool cha clan name) Anyone will be allowed to join initially. I do not plan for the clan to rape face upon making it. (when i first joined chao it was near death and took a long time to build it to greatness) It would mostly be initially to have fun. As the clan gets bigger and stronger I will start to manage it more like I did clan chao. chao worked out nicely when I managed it (idk how it has done since I left it though) A fresh new game with a fresh new clan sounds like the kind of fun that got me into the game to start with.

I do like managing the best clan though, so once it gets good enough, I would be honored if Glorn would join as a shaman so that it would have the map editor in it as well. In this way, Glorn could work on the map while keeping a high status in the clan and I could run things much in the way I used to run chao. I would be willing to keep this new clan going for as long as the game remains fun for me. I successfully managed chao for years, so what does that say about the prospect of me creating a clan?

Oh, for a new clan I would want a new forum too. The current forums have too much old jargon all over them to sort through. Maybe I would see about erasing the old topics from the old forum and making use of that. Since it has chao in the name it would be kind of difficult to justify using it for a new clan though. If anyone is interested in setting up a new forum if I make this clan just let me know.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 pm

i think it would be great, but this would mean u would have to quit ur tree ta clan and u do realize that glorn is the cheiftan of bn right?
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:02 pm

terra u missed out, we already got 2 clans now :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:52 pm

but i think that there is one shaman in particular that wouldnt mind going with ur ideaaa. i wont say who though, he might kill me if he found out i said anything
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 pm

It doesn't matter if Glorn is chief of bn. If he came and joined my potential clan it would basically mean people wouldn't have to rely on him quite so much for everything and he would be more free to do other things too. Also, Idc that there are other clans out. People stopped playing tree tag so the ENTS clan that I had died from loss of fan base. It was probably because I was focused on a single version. At any rate in terms of this new cha, I plan to keep up with new versions if I get back into it unless it gets to the point where new versions are making the game not as much fun. At that point I would probably stick to the last good version for as long as I could or keep up with the new versions until I couldn't stand it anymore. After that I would probably quit cha once again and give chief to the next best person.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:51 am

well, if glorn join your clan, that means those few active members on BN would either follow or join chao. so why don't you join BN instead?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:49 am

<< Ain't leavin' nuttin, nohow!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:01 am

Whatever you decide to do it's all good.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:03 pm

ONCE AGAIN, there is one chao shaman that wouldnt mind splitting and goin with u. he would actually help ur efforts a lot. find out who and face his WRATH. Smile
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm pretty sure that isnt true about wrath.

gl pulling off a 3rd clan if you do end up trying though.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 pm

yeah, more than anything he wants clan unity. a 3rd clan would just split up the 60 combined members the 2 clans have already. though both clans are doing alright, neither has the manpower to lose shammies to a 3rd clan.

Plus, no offense, before you can get people to blindly follow you to a new clan, you gotta prove you know the game again. There are maybe 5-7 people in the CHA community who know who you are.

If you are serious about leading a great clan, then the legwork should be worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:15 pm

he didnt tell u anything sami? ok then...
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm

lol, ok kid. now you are being a douche. this tends to be where problems start. I state my opinion and you have to make a douche-y comment like that, even though almost every single person who knows anything about wrath will agree with me.. including wrath!

fuckin kids -.-
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Time to put things into perspective.

First of all sami is right.I'm not going anywhere.

Second of all Glorn is right.All I want is one unified cha clan that is my ultimate goal.The last thing I want is to make another clan I would sooner rejoin bn than join Terra's clan.But the bottom line is that I'm loyal to chao and it's ideals I did not come back to Chao and rebuild it just to have it be torn apart again.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 pm

noooo.... i meant "he didnt tell you? ok then, thats weird..." not "he didnt tell you then? ok then stfu"
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:01 pm

oh.. my bad then.. fuckin internet.. so impossible to sense emotion and shit... >.>
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:07 pm

There nothing wrong with more clans. There really isn't. Stealing other members is kind of lame, but it only really happens when they're fed up with their current predicament. Here is how more then 1 clan can work find out what time the other clans play and build your own clan away from their play time frame. Recruit members who play at different times. Take for example clan chao and clan ck it wasn't the just the fact that they had two different maps that allowed them to coexist. It was the fact that they played at two completely different times of day. Chao at that time played earlier in the day while CK was more late at night. See if you can find out what times chao and bn are inactive and build your clan between that time frame where you can recruit the members that bn and chao miss out on.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:19 pm

i4gotmyuser, first you said "i cant say anything because hell kill me"
then when nobody acknowledged your post, u gave away who it was.
then after sami bsed u, you played it off like its just a coincidence. dont start rumors, thats a good way to get kicked from the clans -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!   Possibily a new REAL east cha clan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibily a new REAL east cha clan!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next