Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Over used skills EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Over used skills EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Over used skills EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Over used skills EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Over used skills EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Over used skills EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Over used skills EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Over used skills EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Over used skills EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Over used skills I_vote_lcapOver used skills I_voting_barOver used skills I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Over used skills I_vote_lcapOver used skills I_voting_barOver used skills I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Over used skills

Go down 
+3
jarjar
chao_imsofates
Wrathtoruin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Guardian ward :Why Because it owns team games It buffs you and dose damage that and it pair well with just about anything else.

Flame strike :Why Because it's very easy to use and it's high damage aoe farms very well if you have high intellect.

Avatar :Why every noob on the face of this earth will pick avatar most likely because it's very easy to use and is also general use.

Mana Shield :Why where do I start most pubs have at least two noobs who pick mana shield,they think they can become invincible.(I could rant forever about this but I'll spare you)

Yet again these are just a few please feel free to add to the list.My goal with thses most recent posts is to inform players about the correct use of over used skills and to get them to start using under used skills.So all contributions to this post are appreciated even if your new to the game.
Back to top Go down
chao_imsofates
Unranked
Unranked

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:36 pm

flame strike is op lol thats why its over used.
um other over used- hex, bash, evasion, slow ward(theyre all god but they arent THAT good)
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:09 pm

forgot death pulse there are also other skills just that people stick to what other people use and dont find out the strength of other skills... most skills can be useable with the right player/items/skills
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 pm

That's what I'm trying to address simply because there are so many overused skill and underused skills rather than a moderate balance it's not because the skills themselves are imbalanced it's that many players don't want to branch out.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:19 am

lol, kinda interesting that you just posted 3 topics on here that we have in the MVP section for discussion :-p

interesting to see the difference between the MVPs and the commoners; on their ideas.

to bad the pros can find a use for most skills and counter most "used" skills><

In fact, some of you may have seen "didnotmeanto" trolling these forums... he was an amazing player.. and not because he mastered a single OP build. He was just so skilled with ANY skill, that he would throw together the strangest build, and win. Not only win, but he could destroy the top 5 players. Why? he would catch them completely off guard!

When someone uses the most used skills... they are easier to counter? Why? Pick mana vortex in a pub game.. chances are, you completely destroy 3/4 of the players on the other team. Pick ava... same thing...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
chao_imsofates
Unranked
Unranked

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 am

mana flare! get teh mana flare nao! 7k damage in 3 seconds to all players!
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:10 am

7k? u kidding, its more like instant death... poor keane >.<
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Yeah this is why I post this shit, Point being mana flare owns and up till 2 days ago no one really used it.How many other skills are overlooked.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:55 pm

4 skills are overlooked
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 pm

and those skill are ?
Back to top Go down
chao_imsofates
Unranked
Unranked

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:33 pm

dust storm mana flare watery defenders foul earth...?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:38 am

bone prison?
Back to top Go down
chao_imsofates
Unranked
Unranked

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:41 am

no bone prison is used often enough it was actually my favorite skill for a good while... its like 1/4th unused since noobs hate it
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Bone wall is awesome the only skill i have used the can actually block a base entrance wonderful for ganking.They try to run to base but they can't go in, they just die.
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Imho, bonus stats is underrated. if you and some other guy are rushing similar items, why not have a +80 stat advantage on him? since he's busy leveling up his endurance aura.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Yeah bonus stats is underrated it is very good for pure tank builds and dose tend to give you i nice edge.It also just about the only thing at that literally goes with any thing.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:29 am

Really I think their needs to be a posted change log on here then people would bother to try skills. The funny one is bonus stats use to have a speed penalty to it now it doesnt.

Want to have fun with dust storm go a semi dps build and pick avatar.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:42 pm

instead of gettign bonus stats, which is like an extra omega orb or w/e, get bash, darkness, or impale. You're much better off.

For some reason befuddle is underused, even though IMO is the best team disable in the game. Now due to acid rain being a little better, combine befuddle with soul's burn for a pissed off opponent.

Wrath of hell is tons of fun with slow ward and tentacles =)
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:06 am

Just saying a posted change log will actually encourage people to use the unused specifically hero or skill buffs. Befuddle a couple of old timers still use it. Who uses taunt?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:43 am

>< Yeah; I really dont keep record as well as I used to... However; because i nerf peoples main skills... at least they have to try new things. The top 5 players usually have their own unique builds, that others have similar copies of.

I have been doing a good job with keeping a log for 4.0 though. So when that is all said and done; you will have a LOT to read through.
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:44 am

my, personal, new, at least interesting, combo: naga sea witch: wolves/stun field/endurance aura or rejuv/images. then get a staff and stun their facez off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Over used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over used skills   Over used skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Over used skills
Page 1 of 1