Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Under used skills EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Under used skills EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Under used skills EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Under used skills EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Under used skills EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Under used skills EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Under used skills EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Under used skills EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Under used skills EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Under used skills I_vote_lcapUnder used skills I_voting_barUnder used skills I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Under used skills I_vote_lcapUnder used skills I_voting_barUnder used skills I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Under used skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Under used skills Empty
PostSubject: Under used skills   Under used skills EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Defend :Why because it lowers attack speed

Mana Flare:Why because no one know what it dose (when using mana flare it is a channel any spell casts dose damage to the user of the spell in essence it feedback to the most extreme or at least that's my understanding of it)

Mana burn :Why I have no clue maybe because you cant creep with it that all i can think of (it owns)

Banish :Why most likely because it take some skill to use well that's all i can think of.(i have only ever seen it used twice.)

These are all off the top of my head if anyone else would like to add please fell free.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Under used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under used skills   Under used skills EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:11 pm

banish is used alot just not by pubs like you can banish urself and use holy light, banish your opponent and use nova/chainlightning/ any damage spells
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Under used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under used skills   Under used skills EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 pm

I know it has many uses but rarely do I ever see anyone actually use it.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Under used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under used skills   Under used skills EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:53 am

mmmmm, mana flare and dust storm are hilariously strong in bigger games... anyone testing 3.1 knows.. but in 3.0 it still works. In fact, we played a 5v5 today, and the other team got mana flare.. raped us! it dealt more damage than anyone on their team!

dust storm also... have your allies go avatar, and you channel dust storm.. they can rape your opponents. the problem here.. is that YOU cant rape... so generally, players want the kill; not the "nice teamwork".

Banish is amazing... if nothing else, it is a kick ass CC. best CC in the game, really. 7 seconds at max level, like 15 second CD... works great to focus fire 1 guy at a time.

defend, combined with MS, is beyond OP.... Other than that, it is decent if you are using an armorless build... really, main leveling it with a pretty specific armorless build wouldnt be bad at all.. you could focus everything on damage and slaughter, up until late game.

mana burn is actually in the builds of the top 2 players right now :-p It is reallly good; because it is a kick ass nuke, AND it rapes your mana. 90% of builds use mana... Without mana, you have no build. On top of that, it hurts! Not a lot more needs to be said about it.. i actually hadda nerf the CD in 3.1 because this skill is REALLY strong! Especially with a WW item...

Dragon punch is under used.. but on battlemage with restore mana or absorb mana, you can farm with it and hit 8 for first duel.. then deal 600 dmg a cast for first duel! Come on, that, WW, and restore mana... dear god!

goblins is under used; yet with a slow ward and some fast creep spawns, you can hit 10 for first duel with them! I have hit 11 a couple times with them.. but it was more luck based.

dread ritual is under used... but in bigger games i have gotten 4 kills with a single cast before... the CD is really low; and when in doubt, you can clear half a creep spawn in 1 cast too.

Hmm, Tornado? You kidding me? This skill rapes! yet no one uses it. It can clear a spawn twice over with its duration; CC opponents, and deal huge AoE dmg while slowing... Not a lot more to be said here...

badger, has chain heal, taunt, and soul link.. not to mention the shit ton of armor and HP.

Watery defenders... Ever link your team to these guys? they can tank fire boss for you, without you taking a single damage.... It is like a free 20K HP for your team if you link to them before duels...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
chao_imsofates
Unranked
Unranked

Under used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under used skills   Under used skills EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:27 am

foul earth isnt used either despite being the best late game skill, come on in a matter of seconds you can reduce around 35% of your opponents hp? bone wall it and laugh...
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Under used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under used skills   Under used skills EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Yeah but glorn is right go into a pub and see how many of the player actually use these skills.Players like us know how to use them because we think about pairing them.For example banish and nova,goblins and Dev aura or watery defenders and endurance aura,defend mana shield.Wrath of hell and slow ward,foul earth and bone wall,Beetles and guardian ward. Newbies don't think about this we do because this is how we make are builds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under used skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under used skills   Under used skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Under used skills
Page 1 of 1