Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Clan CHA US WEST EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Clan CHA US WEST EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Clan CHA US WEST EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Clan CHA US WEST EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Clan CHA US WEST EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Clan CHA US WEST EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Clan CHA US WEST EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Clan CHA US WEST EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Clan CHA US WEST EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Clan CHA US WEST I_vote_lcapClan CHA US WEST I_voting_barClan CHA US WEST I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Clan CHA US WEST I_vote_lcapClan CHA US WEST I_voting_barClan CHA US WEST I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Clan CHA US WEST

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

Clan CHA US WEST Empty
PostSubject: Clan CHA US WEST   Clan CHA US WEST EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 am

im ibristleback, the current chief of clan cha us west. because of school and sports, i dont really have the time to manage the clan, and the clan is losing members and becoming less and less active. if anyone is interested in being the next clan chief please inform me as i would prefer not to disband the clan
-iBristleBack
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Clan CHA US WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan CHA US WEST   Clan CHA US WEST EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 pm

I was wondering where you`ve been. I stop by west every 3-4 days just to see who is on.. We have recently undergone renovations on east side CHA; but we got a hosting bot finally (thanks verti) So you guys could come to east if all else fails. I mean, you could re-create your clan on east, and you wouldnt have the problem of `no one can host` because vertis bot can pump out up to 350 games a day.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Clan CHA US WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan CHA US WEST   Clan CHA US WEST EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm

I'm getting a real strong sense of Déjà vu wasn't a topic like this brought up before? And if I'm not mistaken they had no takers. How bad in shape is clan cha in? Really nobody wants to build a clan that isn't theirs especially an already struggling clan.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Clan CHA US WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan CHA US WEST   Clan CHA US WEST EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:08 am

Hey sorry about the double post I remember you asked somewhere about Bots sometimes though not everyone wants to leave their computers running 24/7 and maybe something like this can help you out. http://cryptwizard.net/ is a site that hosts games for you cost something like 5 dollars a month a friend of mine uses the exact same site and he pay something like 3 dollars anyways he swears by it. It could go a long ways and you dont have to leave your computer on 24/7 only 5 dollars a month. It will bot host the games for you. Could solve a good deal of the problems your having usually clans tend to fall apart when nobody can host or the ones who can host become less active Im guessing thats whats taking place here, Your probably the only guy who can host and your begining to lose members because you have people sitting around in channels bored shitless waiting for a game.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Clan CHA US WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan CHA US WEST   Clan CHA US WEST EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

a word on using those sites, based on sami's experience so I dont know if it applies to all of them but it would make sense logically.

the biggest problem was that she did not have access to a lot of the features of the bot so she couldnt customize the way games were hosted. so depending on the game and the number of admins u give the bot, you might end up with a bot that hosts a game that no one wants to play or that takes forever to fill (CHA 6v6 for example).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan CHA US WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan CHA US WEST   Clan CHA US WEST Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan CHA US WEST
Page 1 of 1