Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
How do I get into the Clan? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
How do I get into the Clan? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
How do I get into the Clan? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
How do I get into the Clan? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
How do I get into the Clan? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
How do I get into the Clan? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
How do I get into the Clan? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
How do I get into the Clan? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
How do I get into the Clan? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
How do I get into the Clan? I_vote_lcapHow do I get into the Clan? I_voting_barHow do I get into the Clan? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
How do I get into the Clan? I_vote_lcapHow do I get into the Clan? I_voting_barHow do I get into the Clan? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

How do I get into the Clan?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen_Shadow
Unranked
Unranked

How do I get into the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: How do I get into the Clan?   How do I get into the Clan? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 am

I've been playing for quite a while now, and after an embarassing loss to Joox thinking I could win with playing passive whore style. Didn't work, so I reverted back to playing with AoE farming skills. Isn't so bad, especially with int. Anyway, I'm getting off topic here, are you guys still even accepting new clan mates? I'd like to join if ever, and how?

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into the Clan?   How do I get into the Clan? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:58 am

Get to us know us a bit, join Vent tomorrow hang with us, and later if your still interested ask a shaman to 1v1 if your good and not annoying you might get invited.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Frozen_Shadow
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into the Clan?   How do I get into the Clan? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:04 am

Ayt, cool, haven't gotten to play with more than 5 chao members.

Only Subz, Glorn2 (once last year), Joox, and I don't know if undead_boy is one, and nana.

Cool, yeah I don't have vent, sucks to be me, I'm on a Mac.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into the Clan?   How do I get into the Clan? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:29 am

joox is got a mac, and hes on vent alot?. But yeah just hang out around channel, or even wsp yetidiah, Chargeaffair, Glorn2, epicpowda11, or verti89 and they'll give you a tryout. If they feel ur good enough u get in, if they dont, they'll help u improve ur game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Frozen_Shadow
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into the Clan?   How do I get into the Clan? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:10 am

Thanks Very Happy

Oh? I guess there is vent for mac, I'll find the link for it.
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into the Clan?   How do I get into the Clan? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Yup, look forward to seeing ya play with us.
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into the Clan?   How do I get into the Clan? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Double post incoming: the vent info is in the news if your not sure, aswell as the instructions to install it.

Sorry about the double post, my phone doesn't show the edit button.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into the Clan?   How do I get into the Clan? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Its all about playing 1v1 games and getting to a decent level of play, plus you have to just read around the forums look for advice on post builds, just be active and ask for a try out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into the Clan?   How do I get into the Clan? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I get into the Clan?
Page 1 of 1