Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Giving away items to the other team EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Giving away items to the other team EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Giving away items to the other team EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Giving away items to the other team EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Giving away items to the other team EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Giving away items to the other team EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Giving away items to the other team EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Giving away items to the other team EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Giving away items to the other team EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Giving away items to the other team I_vote_lcapGiving away items to the other team I_voting_barGiving away items to the other team I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Giving away items to the other team I_vote_lcapGiving away items to the other team I_voting_barGiving away items to the other team I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Giving away items to the other team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelofChaos
Nooblet
Nooblet
AngelofChaos

Giving away items to the other team Empty
PostSubject: Giving away items to the other team   Giving away items to the other team EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 am

Personally I don't like it and I'm seeing it more and more. At the very least get the approval from both sides other wise your just a prick elitist or a whinny guy who has game ruined. Giving away items to make the teams more even how can that be a bad thing? Because most don't have the intelligence to make that call. Giving a late game build a mid game boost while the guy ahead is an early game build practically gives them the win. What your doing is betraying your team its plain and simple before you even do this you should have your teams permission. Also you should ask the other side if they want your items. Its actually insulting to give charity to someone who didn't ask for it and in some cases embarrassing same to goes for games just to a lot lesser extent. By giving them items it can be taken in this context "Hey you all suck takes my items because your just that bad" Even if that statement is true you should ask them do they want your items. I don't like giving away items to the opposition but if it has to be done do it right at least.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Giving away items to the other team   Giving away items to the other team EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:37 pm

the problem is you complaining about it is not gonna stop people from making "bad" decisions. People trying to even a game out before they leave, or just because they can, is NOT a bad thing. they may go a little overboard, butt making a game closer, or slowing down a massacre is not bad.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Giving away items to the other team   Giving away items to the other team EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Why give away items when you can give them Tickle me Emo dolls instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fSGnHwyGow&NR=1&feature=fvwp

"If life is so fair why do roses have thorns"

Would anyone like an Emo doll?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Giving away items to the other team   Giving away items to the other team EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:50 pm

what didnot means to say is; there are 2 other 3-4 page posts discussing this.

I give my items away in pub games to help the other team; ESPECIALLY if my team is trash talking. If my team is being assholes, I try to make sure they lose. If I know that this game is 100% beat, then I am not the kind of guy who wants to play solo for another hour; occasionally 2 shotting someone in the arena. I divide my gear out to `rebalance` the game; then say my farewells. Usually, because I am the host though; i go OBS mode instead, which takes me out of the game; but allows me to continue hosting. I then go make some lunch, walk the dog, get the mail... yeh know... normal things.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Bob
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Giving away items to the other team   Giving away items to the other team EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:49 pm

I never see this kind of behavior
and I have no idea how people have fun soloing rag and stuff before everyone else.
I'm usually on the losing side due to my retardation and not ganking people on the other team when they're going to be the first person to kill an archon
that 6k gold and the other obvious thing will change the game a lot.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Giving away items to the other team   Giving away items to the other team EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:11 pm

I still say hand out emo dolls have you seen some off the rants the losing side gives they all remind me of tickle me emo. I started using that as my reply to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving away items to the other team   Giving away items to the other team Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving away items to the other team
Page 1 of 1