Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Custom Hero Arena No modes I_vote_lcapCustom Hero Arena No modes I_voting_barCustom Hero Arena No modes I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Custom Hero Arena No modes I_vote_lcapCustom Hero Arena No modes I_voting_barCustom Hero Arena No modes I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Custom Hero Arena No modes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Custom Hero Arena No modes Empty
PostSubject: Custom Hero Arena No modes   Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Has anyone ever stop to notice how bad so many become when there are no modes? I mean clan, pubs you name it you take away insane and all of a sudden they just plain suck. How do I say this without elitist smug Im not trying to be that at all (Im a nooby) Im just saying the skill level of players when they jump from extreme spawn to just normal spawn has gone way down hill. Maybe its just me but do you suppose that people simply forgot how to play normal cha?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena No modes   Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:12 pm

My standards for grunts is based on their ability to play with no modes. Any time I 1v1, it is no modes. Everyone I train, I train them with no modes.

If you can learn to dominate with "no modes" then every mode that is turned on makes the game that much easier for you!

Perfect comparison example. When I got Devil May Cry 4 (downloaded, I dont pay for shit) I started out playing on hard difficulty, with all manual combos and special attacks. My friend started on easy, with automatic combos and specials. After a week, I was as good at hard mode as he was at easy mode. When I turned on easy mode, I was bored because it was too easy, I didnt take damage.

Most video games are this way, CHA is no different. Most people like easy mode; those who learn to play hard mode are much better at easy mode because of their training.

Agreed that the average skill level of chao has gone down a lotttt; but there are some individuals who are higher in the curve. Me and verti are working on bringing chao back up to what it used to be.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena No modes   Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Well Im not talking about 1v1 but actual 3v3's. Im glad your training members to adapt this wasnt really aimed at attacking the clan just an overal observation. I think your partially right I mean this game has drawn a lot of new members and all they play is insane so when or if they play just normal its like a huge slap in the face wake up call.

1. Omg No Creeps are spawning at the camp near the door seconds after I kill them what to do? Move up

2. Omg whos this guy attacking me so soon Me and Him are only level 3? Oh its because his creeps to are not spawning instanly, Gay Im getting killed.

3. Yes i killing this ass hole just one more hit stunned. Wtf? why is his teammate helping him he should normally be distracted by fast spawning creeps oh its normal so now theyre working together this just gets gayer.

OMG Crys this is so gay no creeps, stop fucking killing me stay on your side noob. This isnt fair I need insane so ganks dont exist cry crys noob host fuck you L2P. I need to ejaculate at the creep spawn nearest to the door all game long.

LOL just a little humor on my side but just host a normal game and I bet you will see complaints like these.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena No modes   Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:07 pm

ohh, you were joking? I thought you were just in a game without insane creeps on. It was so realistic!

I agree, it is annoying and disgusting how people just want to farm for 2 hours... A lot of people say "this game takes too long" and it really shouldnt take more than 30 minutes.

Sometimes we play 6v6 with no creep spawns, and they are the most entertaining games ever! why? because it is 12 people at mid field, slapping the shit outta each other for experience. The games usually hit the kill cap of 60 before anyone gets to an elemental.

Same thing as bomberman... Dear god, you would love bomberman. It is a slap in the face to these uberfarmers....

turn on all the creep spawns for them, and also do SS. Grab yourself a fast hero (i use siren) and start off with large bombs and eternal orb. Make sure you have chain light as a skill also. Run to a spawn, chain light, drop a bomb. You will clear 9 spawns this was (then go get your last bomb upgraded) and you will have massive bombs. These deal 3000 damage in a rather nice AoE. However, they ARE 15,000G, and they WILL run out.

At the first duel you should be 13; the other team will be 9-11, because their creeps are too hard. You run in, chain light, drop a bomb, get 4-6 kills at once, and the duel is over. Except damn ava users who turn it on the second the duel starts...

ANYWAY, with 10 bombs, you can insta-KO 10-15 people (they creep together) by the second duel. Some people think it is annoying, some thing it is rude. However, it is not; IT IS HILARIOUS! We call this mode bomberman, and I have been teaching people to play it. When you have a 3v3 bomberman, it kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena No modes   Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:07 am

Nasty Im glad I started using Defend in a few of my builds. Can you imagine if bomber man back fired just once? Still its lol in my book.
Back to top Go down
Razart
Unranked
Unranked
Razart

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena No modes   Custom Hero Arena No modes EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:36 am

So thats the bomberman u were refering to earliar haha im glad i didnt experiance it
i think when i host from now on ill throw in a few no modes ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aznbuny
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena No modes   Custom Hero Arena No modes Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Hero Arena No modes
Page 1 of 1