Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCleanin' house! - Page 3 I_voting_barCleanin' house! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Cleanin' house! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCleanin' house! - Page 3 I_voting_barCleanin' house! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Cleanin' house!

Go down 
+8
Pissonmyhands
jarjar
imsofattest
didnotmeanto
Glorn2
yiff_fox
sami_gurl
verti89
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Cleanin' house! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:52 pm

lol i just read the last few updates by jesus...

to clarify, yesterday jesus did in fact beg me to get back in the clan, he admitted being kicked for saying something and promised to keep his mouth shut from now on. he just wanted to play with good people instead of pubs...I am all about second chances when the person appears to be remorseful...so i let him back in. clearly it was a mistake but it won't happen again. as for the next few days id suggest we keep him perma-banned in channel and then kick him next saturday we should be able to. I personally apologize for letting him back in, and i find it quite amusing how within 24 hours he goes from begging to be back in to hating us all and saying less BS more playing, but then is the very perpetrator of said BS. He was kicked originally for his BS and is gonna be kicked again for it, but yet we are stupid cuz our clan is about BS and not just playin? The guy made me look bad, makes us look bad, and makes canada look bad. he should move to utah.
Back to top Go down
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:10 pm

I feel the need to note, as well, that he lacks both the skill that would put him in a position to look down on other players, as well as the intelligence that would put him in a position to judge the intelligence of others. He seems to enjoy speaking as though he is simply so much better, and so much smarter than others that he needn't trouble himself with manners, when the fact is that he is a merely average player and a person of pitiful intellect. Let there be no mistake- it's not as though we're reluctantly removing a player who is uncommonly skilled but lacks manners; we are removing a person who is, at his very best, useless.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:17 pm

heyyy i remember this guy!
hes the dude who played a game with me, i randomed, and then he quit and bitched because i used wind walk in duels! verti you were there at that time wtf were u thinking when u let him in lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:23 pm

my question is why are all of you online on here, yet NONE OF YOU ARE ON BNET WITH ME?!?! =[
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:37 pm

lies your not on
im on with accursed no1 else is on
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:39 pm

cuz you were all offline, so i said fuck it. id rather sleep then sit there and do nothing. accursed came on, then was too qquiet.. plus im tired. so meh
<this is getting off topic>
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 pm

i admittedly have a terrible memory, hence the topic for listing people who have been kicked. I can't remember who has been kicked by me let alone by other people...
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Glorn2 wrote:
Well, when verti first made his post, and updated the clan message saying to behave.. everyone was good... for a while. then verti went on vacation. Everyone is back to their old antics.

I think purging the clan of everyone of whom we aren"t sure is more good than bad isn"t a bad idea. It wouldnt be hard to rejoin; simply prove that you arent immature, or that you can pretend to be mature whenever around the clan. If people can pretend for 2 weeks; I'm sure they can pretend for longer.

Back in the day, people like didnot, jar, and assist were considered our "trouble members" and now; I wish we had more people with that high of standards. Jar has gotten better; but for those who have been around a while, he used to cause some problems :p.

Shaman need to all shape up also. No one takes you seriously because; well... None of you have been serious! You all laugh and joke; which is good. but no one has had to stretch their power arm, other than a banhammer out of channel. So no one has found any negative affects from being obnoxious.

start issuing warning; after a warning, if you feel they havent shaped up; kick them. It's not like the CHA community is tiny or anything... People will still play the game.

What do you mean by high standards? Actually if anything my shannigans were quite creative in some ways its harder to be creative once they already know you. Lets see things I was guilty of.. My favorit thing was name spoofer for a while I would sit in channel and be afk and when i wasnt they would go and set up a game and I would say I'll play and they have the count 3v3 or 4v4 or 5v5 but instead of coming under my own name I would take the name of another clan member who was afk in channel and whisper them that Im unable to come. So they have their numbers and this clan member who usually doesnt play well all of a sudden is carrying his team to success or atleast was the major key to winning. So obviously they promote him guess what the next time they play him hes bad again and has no memory of the game that took place and now the shamans are scratching their heads wondering wtf is going on. Mean while I would swear that he was good which then makes them wonder some more. And again I would continue doing such things until they finally caught on to this nifty trick. Curses the person who pointed out the whois command. lol!

Anyways.... Sleep Sleep that boring side story aside seems like you already have a nice discussion going over kickiing a player is he really as bad as you all say or are you blowing one incident way out of proportion? Im ignoring some of his post and most of yours. Although he did kind of make things worse would it had been so hard to say Im sorry and cross your fingers as you type it?
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:13 pm

ok i lied... apparently i'm not coming back b/c my dad made me uninstall all of my games from my computer :/. Doesnt look like i'll be putting them on any time soon. ttyl
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:18 am

Is it worth getting guinsoos on Queen of Pain, or should i rush skadi? I usually put 1 lvl in blink and shadow strike to level up scream, then leave my ulti till lvl 10/11.

And btw, you guys can't hate on jesus or you will go to hell XD

In all seriousness though, my experience with chao, thus far (im in the channel like 4-6 days a week) usually, minus work and school and all that. I've found chao players to be very respectful and helpful, reading this topic is a surprise for me. Sometimes i let myself random by timing out and act like a noob, and chao peons/grunts who don't know me try to give me adv.

We just need to work on is getting the chao hours going again IMO.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:12 am

Not to start a fight but I notice people are more or less jerky when they lose if theyre winning theyre nice. I actually done a few random test games pose as a noob but more the quite type noobs you know the ones who keep to their selfs. Anyways I noticed out side the this is my spot rage (very typical mistake and often severely punished at times by other players) generally nobody cares if you suck that is of course if theyre winning. Now if your losing then you begin to notice the blame game and the serious rage. Try throwing a few games and playing shitty with the same members and dont use your real name see if they act the same the results may surprise you.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 am

yeah, me and kon have a lotta alts and do this a lot. What else I've noticed is all the leavers this clan has. Like, grunts leaving without a word after 2nd or 3rd duel. I dont generally lose on purpose though; i usually beat whoever is from the clan.

There isnt a lot you can do about the competitive nature of games... People hate to lose, and no one is really interested in learning how to play the game right. Seriously, right now we have a clan full of those kind'a people who have a couple builds memorized, but have no idea why the builds are good -and believe they are the best players ever. Meanwhile questions like "wait, panths is a recipe?!" pop up...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 am

Yes, this is a serious problem... and sadly none of what you've said is an exaggeration. People really don't know what's going on with any further level of understanding than "I am stronger! I am winning!" They'll do the same thing each time, perhaps an effective strategy that they've been taught or that they've chanced upon, and it'll work... until they face someone who is skilled and who is paying attention to the game. People think they are the best because they've never faced someone who actually tries to throw a wrench in their works; once that happens, they don't have any backup plan, since their step-by-step strategy is hardly flexible.. then some startling displays of ignorance come out, such as, "Where did my Rejuvenation go? H4X." when the truth is that you're using a lightning orb, an item they don't understand even though they may use it themselves.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:36 pm

This is why we need more people like didnot! He isnt the most skilled player; but he is the most skilled wrench thrower. He would get "lucky" wins against all the best players because he would confuse them with his builds. It was usually a 1 shot thing, but still... Wrench+Head=Learn to Duck!

I love it when "skilled" players start to call skills "OP" I mean, there are a couple skills that are annoying as hell. Nothing is really "OP" though. If used to their max, any skill can seem much better than another skill. I still have people call Rejuv OP constantly. In the origonal edits, it was 80+20 mana per level or something like that. It did all of its healing over 15 seconds, and the second it was done, it could be cast again. Back then it wasnt OP because people knew what a light orb was. Now the skill heals the same life per level, but it costs more mana, 100+30 per level, the healing is over 20 seconds, making it heal less per tick, and giving more time to remove it. Also, the CD is like 4 seconds longer than the cast. Beyond that, the chance for a light orb to proc has been increased!

^^This is just a single example; but I have heard it from dozens of skills. I have also heard things like "Crit master is worthless" from people who are losing. Crit master is one of the strongest skills in the game. I prefer it over reinc or terraptus!

Cant force people to read all of the good info on the forums... I stickied and colored a lot of important posts though... Hopefully someone may casually click them...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Didnotmeanto, you're right about the doing well part, games where i pick one of my stupid good builds, either everyone leaves before third duel, talks mad shit, or both. I think this is because they want to defend their egos or something, but thats what /squelch is for.

For players that are just new and are intimidated by the game's complexity, maybe we need a -help option that can give a basic int/str/agl hero walkthrough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleanin' house!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: News-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com