Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCleanin' house! - Page 2 I_voting_barCleanin' house! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Cleanin' house! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCleanin' house! - Page 2 I_voting_barCleanin' house! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Cleanin' house!

Go down 
+8
Pissonmyhands
jarjar
imsofattest
didnotmeanto
Glorn2
yiff_fox
sami_gurl
verti89
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Cleanin' house! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:47 pm

what i really want to know is.. who invites people like you? you talk trash to everyone, then end up sucking...

Maybe after we kick enough people we dont like., you can all go join irons clan; thats how the clan started, really.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:51 pm

well then one of the clans is going to suck because most of the good players are the nice ones so one of them is going to fail...
Back to top Go down
jesus_and_me
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:05 pm

glorn, if you think i suck you should play some of the other people around (within your own clan!) they will be glad to know you think that of them. the only reason why i asked to join is becasue im sick of garbage pub games, all i want is a gg and all the good players are here. i really dont care if i win or lose as long as its kind of close. i play this game all the time and i know most of the guys. im sorry if i dont get along with everyone all the time but thats life. and if you or anyone else cant take a little trash talking maybe you should hide under your pillow where its safe, dont come out until your mommy says its ok. if you just want to have a clan of friends then call it "CLAN LETS BE FREINDS" or "CLAN LBF" for short. sorry verti this is why i keep getting kicked. i just want to play and we have to go through all this b.s.

i have a suggustion glorn. on your next load page put two options.

btw gg sami.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 pm

ok jesus wtf u specifically told me u were gonna keep ur mouth shut...thats what i get for trusting some random person on the interwebs enjoy ur week...
Back to top Go down
jesus_and_me
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:41 pm

seriously, we need a clan or a channel we can go to other than this one. im sick of having to be nice to stupid people. lol, its way too much bureaucray for me. more play less b.s.
Back to top Go down
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:14 pm

jesus_and_me wrote:
more play less b.s.

What a fascinating statement, from one who flips out upon losing the first duel and does not even have the decency to rage quit (that is a serious decency deficit), but rather remains in the game, sitting at spawn, dragging his team down while carrying on one of the most pathetic sequences of whiny, antagonistic bullshit I've ever heard, a flurry of nonsense that carries on, not just until I have to kick you, but even long afterwards by means of whispering.

I am saddened to find that someone capable of such a disgrace could have been invited into the clan, but at least you can serve as an example to others. Let me repeat the last thing I said to you (before leaving you to continue to whisper me for about another hour with no response): I suggest you reassess yourself. I don't know if you value holding a place in our clan, but if you do, you may as well go make yourself an alt and take care not to let your current ways show through again.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:21 pm

VERT, i do believe i told you RIGHT before you invited him he would be umad part 2.. looks like i know what i was talking about? Wink
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 pm

there is one its called clan cha they are all about playin... or u can start ur own since they never actually play cha they play dota...why cant u just play AND be cool without being an assface?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Yeah, make your own clan, and gtfo. we dont like the ppls like you...

and yes, you really do suck. you suck horridly.

I can take any 1 of those noobs, who is kind, and willing to learn; and make them as good as a shaman and a week.

Skill is the easy part; teaching assholes not to be assholes is much harder!

and "lol" verti, you let umad into the clan?!
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:08 am

xD he let this "jesus_and_me failure in too. ;P
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:44 am

actually i infiltrated that clan and became a shaman... the clan is due to expire in a week
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:58 am

lol yes ive let in prolly the 2 biggest douches in our history...but in all fairness im pretty sure sami was playin umad with me and also thought he was good enough to be in...he just didnt start talking crap until he was...

either way it makes the kicking that much more entertaining when they realllly earn it.

fuutcakh
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:29 am

well i still think fyu has the record of biggest douche let in to a clan with sicmade, but those 2 are pretty close also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:53 am

hmm i don't know i haven't played with jesus before, so i can't really comment on him.. i only play with shammies recently cause i don't have much time to play these days...

I guess it will be best for me to play with more peons in the clan :p anyone interested?

And yeah, one thing i also want to mention is that for chao members who play with shaman like me, should behave themselves. I hate to see someone from the clan quitting the game without saying a word because losing in a duel. And yeah i guess i've witnessed more than 5 times this thing happening. If you want to leave, at least say something like "gg" or "you win" , it is ok to leave if you think u've lost the game, just don't leave silently cause you always need to respect a person who has a higher rank than you, and also because i will seriously consider you as being very impolite and will potentially kick you out of clan if ur out of quota (each person got 2 in my little rules)
Back to top Go down
jesus_and_me
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:24 pm

well glorn, i kind expected a more from you but i was wrong to give you the benefit of the doubt. plz send everyone you dont want to channel cha. clans are stupid, they are for little kids looking for a place to belong.

dont forget to play nice with each other. remember you manners when playing cha.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:14 pm

lol hes like one of those that beg to be in the clan, then they say they are gona kick him and he goes well i didnt want to be in it anyway then goes away and cries... haha jesus just gtfo please your just making yourself look more retarded than you already are
Back to top Go down
jesus_and_me
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm

did you read my first post idiot? dumb as shit! seriously.
Back to top Go down
jesus_and_me
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:34 pm

no one was going to kick me idiot. im leaving on my own because i cant stand the people this clan. glorn these are the idiots you would rather have? lol. ok
Back to top Go down
jesus_and_me
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 pm

a clan of losers. seriously
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:38 pm

no1 was gonna kick you? lol... well from wat i heard every1 wants to kick you i mean who doesnt?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if anyone wants to kick his ass IRL. (found that while IP banning him)
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:49 pm

lol glorn
lets go
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:04 pm

hahahaha, what a fuckin prick. id much rather have you faggots than a prick like him =p
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

glorn find where sami lives to for me ill go beat her to lol jk haha
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:46 pm

honestly he wasted no time in doing the exact opposite of what he said he was gonna do. and thats weird cuz most canadians are totally cool...oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleanin' house!   Cleanin' house! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleanin' house!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: News-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com