Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Experience Problem EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Experience Problem EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Experience Problem EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Experience Problem EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Experience Problem EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Experience Problem EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Experience Problem EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Experience Problem EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Experience Problem EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Experience Problem I_vote_lcapExperience Problem I_voting_barExperience Problem I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Experience Problem I_vote_lcapExperience Problem I_voting_barExperience Problem I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Experience Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicnick
Unranked
Unranked

Experience Problem Empty
PostSubject: Experience Problem   Experience Problem EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 pm

When i play random Mode (didn't really check if it was the random mode that caused it), it appears that when you reach lvl 20-21-22, creeps starts giving only 2 exp points (even bosses gives 2 exp points) so we cannot reach lvl 24 and more before the game ends.

Ive played many times not random mode and that bug doesn't appear so i guessed it was random mode that was causing it.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Experience Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Problem   Experience Problem EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:27 pm

thanks for reporting this, i will look into it when i get back. anyone else in chao wanna test this for me and post a replay? right now i have no clue what could be changing the exp rate, but with a replay I might be able to fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Experience Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Problem   Experience Problem EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Actaully random mode doesnt cause that. I played 3 single player random no such problem. Im guessing 1 of 2 things.

1. Server Split server splits caused many bugs with exp including extra exp and sometimes little to no exp

or

2. You added Extra Stats mode with random. These 2 modes do not work well together usually when you combine the two you only random the hero model and get to pick up your extra stats and pick your skills. The two modes together causes various bugs such as creeps not repawning at all, gaining very little expereince, and or various creeps being much higher or lower levels then the average hero level.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Experience Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Problem   Experience Problem EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:38 pm

if someone disconnects during the game loading also, MANY bugs are caused. all the variables and such are figured while it loads, if it loads some with 8 players, and some with 7 players, it will screw up a lot of things in the game (especially creep spawns and exp)

piss had a problem with this, but instead of NO exp, he was getting a LOT of exp. he made it to level 21 in the first 2 minutes of the game.

if you come across this problem again, please save a replay. after the game, during the score screen, in the bottom left, you can save replays. email it to me at seandarlin14@hotmail.com

it IS a problem, even if it is cause by something i have little control over... i may be able to fix it by patching over whatever causes the problem. either way, i will need to see everything that happens in the game to figure out what caused it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
nicnick
Unranked
Unranked

Experience Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Problem   Experience Problem EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:17 am

O.K. Another problem i saw is that the fast creep mode starts to work after 2 mintes of the game so at start (first 2 minutes) creep spawn at normal rate. I'm playing random mode so i can't say if the problem is the same in other modes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Experience Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Problem   Experience Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Experience Problem
Page 1 of 1