Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Poison Gay - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPoison Gay - Page 2 I_voting_barPoison Gay - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Poison Gay - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPoison Gay - Page 2 I_voting_barPoison Gay - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Poison Gay

Go down 
+4
Glorn2
Mr.Blonde
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Poison Gay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Age old saying focus the aura whore! It gradually scales up to 42 HP a second considering HP is worth double that of MP why insnt anyone craying about how Imba Mana Aura is??? Every 1 strength is 15 HPs but every 1 intell is like 7 MP so really mana regen aura is equal to that of 85 HP a second and its in misc imba hax nerf right away hax I say hax!!!!! Just screwing with ya.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:36 pm

dude.... if ive ever played with you ina team game and i go int ull notice i go mana regen aura 80% of the time. its insanely good, allowing u to reach level 9 regularly cuz u can spam ur farming skill (yes, lvl 9 is a big accomplishment for me, i dont know about u glorn...) and it allows you to destroy in the duel, because u always have enough mana to cast all ur spells

***edit****

back on topic about unholy aura... which isnt even the real topic... hp is more valuable than mana to most if not all builds at one point in the game, so even though relative to unholy aura as it is, mana regen aura only does about 2/3rds of the regen action, i think its fine as it is.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:29 pm

in KOTH and CTF games, we always make sure someone on the team has mana regen aura...

Back to unholy aura:

With armor, this is a great skill; its that simple! 42 regen late game, with a stone shield... is you not really dying. What people dont really look into, is that it is HP regen. If I hav!e 90% armor, it is really about 400 hp a second gained; in terms of your damage. However, this stacks with damage reduction, and evasion. So, you got 90% armor reduction, 200 damage reduction, 50% evasion, and 42 regen. grab a scepter and your HP wont go down!

I wont say it is OP; because it isnt; it can be overcome. Early game, it is strong, if you off level it. a bonus 7 HP a second at the first duel? thats good! with a one ring, power gauntlets, and regen innate on top of that, your over 20 regen at the first duel! ...just dont forget your AMS potion!

I think it is actually one of the most balanced skills in the game. But, auras are pretty simple...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Hmm, I personally enjoy comboing up Unholy Aura and Holy Armour and keep your armour up all game. Everyone is so hard on Holy Armour though, but I think its because not many understand how to use it properly. Whether it is 1v1, 2v2 or larger this skill rapes ass, especially when stacked with life regen. Mass up armour and damage reduc and you simply don't die. But yes, Unholy is sexy, although I still think you should toss a little bit of move speed on there and we should take it through some beta runs Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:30 pm

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unholy aura i think is one of the few truly all game skills, which makes it in a league of its own when picking skills.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Ya, I agree with you on that unlike most skills with extreme power curves, it runs a nice straight line throughout the game. Kind of like a booty call, she may not be the best in bed or the best looking, but she always puts out when you need.
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Quote :
Kind of like a booty call, she may not be the best in bed or the best looking, but she always puts out when you need.

Words to live by.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Lol well thanks for the tips on how to counter poison and using unholy aura guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:50 pm

i was gonna say something else but im just too amazed at teh creativeness of whoaver came up with subz's sig.... who woulda thought of that?
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:40 pm

It was a perfection of my own design, through centuries (lol) of slave labour and countless ideas it was forged, and shall remain there for a millennium.

Nah, but it is pretty amazing not gonna lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison Gay   Poison Gay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poison Gay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2