Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Stupid Question Free +1 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Stupid Question Free +1 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Stupid Question Free +1 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Stupid Question Free +1 I_vote_lcapStupid Question Free +1 I_voting_barStupid Question Free +1 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Stupid Question Free +1 I_vote_lcapStupid Question Free +1 I_voting_barStupid Question Free +1 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Stupid Question Free +1

Go down 
+4
x_x_end_x_x
Glorn2
epicpowda11
Sharky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Stupid Question Free +1 Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Has anyone ever I mean ever in all their times playing seen a tie? Is there even a funtion for that event in the game? By tie I dont mean yes we're rocking 5 Immortals Mask and we cant even damage each other any more. So people can get their free plus one what was the closest you have come to one? Your closest game win or lose. Tell the stroy free+1
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Me and Glorn had a 45 minute long duel about a week ago, probably one of the closer games i've had...

We started out plying together in a pub, he went team heal and i went corruption dps. all the nubs left so i switched over and we went 1v1. Unfortunately my early game ganking and pooling of glorn cost me huge haha and gave him like a 7 kill advantage.

But more or less at the end we were both suited with end game gear, my mass corruption raped him when we went toe to toe, but he was able to successfully kite and heal me. I think all together i cut him down like 60 times, but he could banish double heal back his life. then run and ww... good reminder that melee is pretty much useless.. I'm starting to really be against the OP nature of ranged vs. melee, now a days its not even worth playing a melee character making nearly half the game useless..

By the way anyone who says heal builds are useless, play glorn's team heal, when played properly their theoretically indestructible in non unlimited weapons.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Yeah, no joke... He blasted through ~500k HP, while I was slowly burning down his 22k.

I also had zero immortals items. The next duel though, I had shell of the mana goddess, and didnt really have to kite at all. I learned during the 45 minute duel, that sometimes, 8k mana, and only 15 mana regen... just isnt enough. once I hit that 12000/40 ratio; it was toooo easy!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:16 pm

lol, don't forget in my mad rush to gear up so i could actually take you i was missing my speed demon ring and weapon Wink which took away my evasion and crit power Sad
Back to top Go down
x_x_end_x_x
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
x_x_end_x_x

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Version 1.2.6 during the semi-finals of the tourny Yiff and I both had 6 panths armors which at the time had some insane amount of life regen aka we delt no damage but we both had unlimited regen and tons of armor. After that Panths armor was extremely nerfed.....
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:43 pm

epicpowda11 wrote:
I'm starting to really be against the OP nature of ranged vs. melee, now a days its not even worth playing a melee character making nearly half the game useless..
i disagree melee has every advantage in the game except for.. being ranged
if u dont like melee that is one thing but just because glorn can kite you for X minutes doesnt mean melee is useless. you ahve to play them very differently than ranged item and skill wise though, and that makes some people think they are useless because they run ranged builds on melee heros and get pwned by a ranged build using a similar item build
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 pm

no, anyone that knows that their doing kites. low-mid game your fine, but once run speeds get maxed out your completely fucked.
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:32 am

me and dr played a 1v1 that ended were we both died a fraction of a sec from each other on the last duel so we both ended with 10 kills (i got the win but ya we did both have 10 kills at the end)

truth be told he should have won but duel # 10 i said just b4 hand "one more duel one more duel" he didnt think i could catch up (he might have just wanted to see how) so he let me win that one duel and i did make up the difference staying just ahead for every duel after that comeing down to as i said a fraction of a sec in the end (i bet he still kicks himself for it today)

^^ im not the kind of guy u can give chances like that
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:15 am

hahahaha, thats golden yiff. i cant believe you let drac get 9 kills on you Razz
Back to top Go down
x_x_end_x_x
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
x_x_end_x_x

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:08 am

Kiting is what glorns good at. When playing WoW his main builds all involved kiting every fucking thing that could move and generally be a threat. He had a level 19 hunter that kited my level 50 paladin for like 45 min one time just because i couldn't get my hands on him. It's what he does.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 am

LMAO, I just made that connection to epic's game... I used to be a resto druid... Run, heal, run, heal, run, heal, attack, attack, run, heal, run, heal...

I enjoy healing...

Also note, my 19 hunter got his 50 palada (with epics) below 5% life before I died.

I just had a reasonably close pub game! I mean, skill wasn't close or anything, but...

Someone on the other team left, and left their items. They weren't awful, and left a good deal of items behind. This allowed the pub stomper on the other team to get pretty good, fast. With his Weak C build (which he failed at using) he killed my allies every duel. Why? Full team wasn't on, and I only got into 1 duel the entire game. The game got down to 2 kills and 1 kill, the pub stomper and his ally werent bad; but my allies werent good. At the very last second, my last surviving ally (bringing the kills needed down to 1-1) with less than 100 HP, got the last hit on the pub stomper. About 1 second from a loss.

I still somehow ended up with 14 kills that game, with a team heal build... /power flex
4 "alright" pubs in 1 game though, that is the true surprise here!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 pm

A few days ago, I was against someone in a 3v3 that was using a tanking build with bill, and I randomed a build with a ranged agility hero(luckily) that involved lots of summons.
My build was:
That gnoll archer hero
Carrion beatles, which I didn't use at all
Water elementals
guardian ward
Badger
My partners though, all noobs, rushed sword with a agility heroes and ran up to him every duel, and were easily one shotted(this guy wasn't bad with bill). The guy playing bill, for some reason, had nothing at all to increase his move speed and even try to slow me down at all, but had a ton of items to tank with... I started feeling like glorn, I did so much kiting that game. Our duels would last forever, and would involve me using guardian ward, then water elementals, then badger, and spamming the hell out of taunt. It was a looooong game, and eventually, both our partners had left, and he picked up his partners items, sold them, and bought more tanking items... Eventually, he left, he was probably as annoyed with my kiting as I was with his tanking. But all in all, we were really back to back the entire game, and from all his kills on my partner, he was winning by 4 or 5 kills.. If I remember right. Why didn't I stop them from killing my partners? Cuz my partners kept ksing me the whole time, and I didn't feel like losing gold killing them, so I just let them die.

Also, why did you let him kite you that much???
Stun, hand of freedom. and divine shield would've gotten you out of a 45 minute duel with a level 19 lol
I used to play WoW too, until it started to suck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 pm

So is there even an in game function for a tie? I can honestly imagine the Drac/Yiff thing happening but I just have a hard time picturing people killing each other at the exact same time for the final blow and the game recognizing it as a tie. Glorns above story seems interesting makes me wonder if theres ever been pubsets. What I mean by that is seemingly stacked team loses to pubs come on dont be ashamed has anyone here been pubset ever? Heres what I mean by pubset just so your clear you have mainly clan on your team (the makings of a pub bash) but somehow some way or form pubbies beat you. Lets limit this so its yea we been pubset but all his allies left giving him gold, instead limit 1 leaver.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 pm

epic no u just dont know how to do melee lol if you have no kite defense your build is absolutely god awful
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 pm

haha yeaa...
soul burn=rapes range.. slows movement speed, lowers attack, cant windwalk unless they have master the ring so yeaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question Free +1   Stupid Question Free +1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Question Free +1
Page 1 of 1