Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Question about Whirlpool EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Question about Whirlpool EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Question about Whirlpool EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Question about Whirlpool EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Question about Whirlpool EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Question about Whirlpool EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Question about Whirlpool EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Question about Whirlpool EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Question about Whirlpool EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Question about Whirlpool I_vote_lcapQuestion about Whirlpool I_voting_barQuestion about Whirlpool I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Question about Whirlpool I_vote_lcapQuestion about Whirlpool I_voting_barQuestion about Whirlpool I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Question about Whirlpool

Go down 
+3
Shankz
epicpowda11
stomp2anewbeat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

Question about Whirlpool Empty
PostSubject: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:30 am

Is whirlpool a channelling spell or can i cast other stuff while its running? cause if i can cast other stuff.... ima have a hella mean build >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:35 am

Not a channel, you can cast and recast / cast and attack / Cast and run Smile
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:35 am

stomp is that u? o.o

And ya its like an aoe stormbolt xD i remember the one time i went to gank epic n he got me in whirlpool and ran to his base while i was stuck -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:20 pm

the real trick to whirlpool is being able to stack it with either another disable or a self buff that you can keep on with out being purged. its basically allowing you 4 secs to use rejuv or vamp soul or mana restore while whacking the NME
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:35 pm

few tricks against it are to pick up spell immunity/full immunity and use it during the spell's duration. it'll still push you away but you can attack them while the spell is in progress if you cast it when you are caught in it. also one thing you can do is catch your opponent in a whirlpool before the duel and, like locusts, juve, or avatar used to, it will carry over into the duel allowing you to use it twice on an opponent in one duel Smile
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Corrupt Flesh works nicely as they cant kite you off.
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:14 pm

shankz yes that is me. not a very good pic as my hairs all over the place. but yeah. ima have some fun coming up with a new whirlpool build now.
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:20 pm

also a note you can cast no-animation spells while caught in whirlpool(spells that you just click and they activate) you can dodge the dmg by using spell immunity or divine right before u are pushed, or you can invis so they cant attack you while you are trapped. but piss, unless im mistaken, if you cast immunity while caught in pool you still cannot attack, you just dont take the dmg when pushed
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:12 pm

no if you cast it before you get caught u wont be able to attack. if you do it during the animation only the knockback will affect you
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:20 pm

As predictable as most of your whirlpool casters are once you know they have whirl pool its easy as hell to avoid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Whirlpool   Question about Whirlpool Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Whirlpool
Page 1 of 1