Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What's happened to clan chao? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
What's happened to clan chao? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
What's happened to clan chao? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
What's happened to clan chao? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
What's happened to clan chao? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
What's happened to clan chao? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
What's happened to clan chao? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
What's happened to clan chao? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
What's happened to clan chao? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
What's happened to clan chao? I_vote_lcapWhat's happened to clan chao? I_voting_barWhat's happened to clan chao? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
What's happened to clan chao? I_vote_lcapWhat's happened to clan chao? I_voting_barWhat's happened to clan chao? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

What's happened to clan chao?

Go down 
+8
imsofattest
verti89
Facepuncher
Pissonmyhands
Shankz
i_4got_my_user
Weegie
SlvrSrfr
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

What's happened to clan chao? Empty
PostSubject: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 pm

What's going on, i recently noticed Charge is now chief, wrath is a peon, verti is the only shammy and we down to maybe two grunts?
Back to top Go down
Weegie
Unranked
Unranked
Weegie

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Wrath has some business IRL so hes not chief anymore and Charge said he will promote you to grunt if u get a hold of him and as for shamans, Charge is looking for them but verti is already one cause he owns bot so hes automatically one.
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks, normally i'm on but this weekend a little busy and noticed all the changes. Wasn't sure if it was falling a part...again
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 pm

it is falling apart. think of it any other way and ur wrong. not terrible yet, but were getting there... half of the chao members didn't even know who charge was. hopefully charge can do something about it, but as of right now, all i use the clan for is to see what number game the bot is hosting...
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:21 am

Yeah chao isnt really chao anymore, Ever since verti stepepd down from chief it went to crap lol, Sami went inactive for rl issues,wrath left for rl issues too,jar or lion is a dota addict,and i havent seen undead in a long time and last time i did see him he was afk. Idk i just hope for chao's sake Charge can do something about this, if not i might have to try my luck in BN Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:03 am

dont let that clan fall. theres history there that must be kept up :/
Back to top Go down
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Clan chao will only fall apart if people become completely inactive. The point of a clan is a collective group of people that all enjoy a similar game. If you come to chat for no reason other than to see what game the bot is hosting, then the clan is still active, and people are still using it. Even if people just come to clan chat to talk to themselves, the clan is still active.

In other words, the only way it will die is if:
a) Everybody that is active at all decides to join BN, create their own small clan for no particular reason other than to escape seeing lots of inactive players in their own clan, or just leave the cha community entirely.

b) Everybody in the clan that is active quits playing wc3.

Although I don't post much, and am in BN, I figured I should throw something out there for people in the only clan I used to be in that I still respect. Just like piss said, don't let chao die, there's history there.

Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:39 am

yea we are going through some growing pains as wrath deals with life and the responsibilities of it and tries to manage his fake life on here too.

bottom line is i have no intention of letting chao fail or die out competely
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 am

either way does it REALLY matter if a virtual clan is ended when you can just remake it the next day with a different group of people... i mean if someone gets to the point where there so involved with a video game that they would actually be sad if something as dumb as an online clan dies out (when theres another clan that appreciates the same game and you dont even need to be in a clan to play the game) then they seriously need to go to a party get drunk and get laid lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:24 am

meh i think its cool that chao has survived this long, will i cry if it did die, no but i would like to see it continue on.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:26 pm

like ive been saying clans were better off when they were together
but its fats fault for making bn! haha jk
i played a pub that was average at cha i mean he knows what he was doing. you guys want to take him in?
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Wrath took back chief, but now gots like a bunch of random people shammy...idk i havent been here much lately so idk xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:45 pm

I really didn't want to leave for the period of time I did something came up in real life and I did not know if I would be able to return Charge was online he had been a grunt for a while and I could trust him So I gave him chief for the time being.I am back now and I am trying to train new shamans so that Chao can really start to thrive again.All of the candidates that I have chosen have good activity and skill level.That is why they were chosen.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:43 am

can we get a list of shaman plz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:44 am

sure...join chao and you will be able to see...
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 am

oh well ok... WAIT A MINUTE nice try verti!
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:31 am

Quote :
then they seriously need to go to a party get drunk and get laid lol
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:29 am

verti, biki, demonhuntr, chargeaffair, slvrsrfr
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to clan chao?   What's happened to clan chao? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's happened to clan chao?
Page 1 of 1