Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy commandments of CHA - Page 2 I_voting_barMy commandments of CHA - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
My commandments of CHA - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy commandments of CHA - Page 2 I_voting_barMy commandments of CHA - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

My commandments of CHA

Go down 
+3
imsofattest
i_4got_my_user
Pissonmyhands
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

My commandments of CHA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My commandments of CHA   My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 am

i feel like this neeeds to be said to lots of noobs, don't max out your weapon first.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: My commandments of CHA   My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:33 pm

another commandment- learn to watch your opponent instead of yourself. if you are staring at yourself waiting for a cd to be up while creeping you are not doing all you can to win. keep your hero selected so you can see when the cd is up, then go to where your opponent is. look at his items, look what he casts, look if hes struggling, or if hes steamrolling the creeps. taking in info is very important especially in the early stages of the game because this will allow you to prepare for duels earlier than when the timer hits 30 seconds and u look at him to see what to spend ur last 3000 gold on. it also will give you an idea of when ur gonna start ganking or whether to turtle up, and what skills you should be leveling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: My commandments of CHA   My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:58 am

I've got that on there already
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: My commandments of CHA   My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 am

lol woops didnt see it adhd ftw
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: My commandments of CHA   My commandments of CHA - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 pm

LOL Equipment makes or breaks the game Ive lost a lot of games due to malfuntioning mouses either battery dies or right clicking no longer works. Laggy Ass comps, monitors suddenly go blank or too many appliances on the same circut take a wild guess what happens there. Thou shalt keep thy equipment up to date (lol Fear the 56k computer rofl if those still exist somewhere) Grasping straws but sometimes you lose before it even begins due to your own equipment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My commandments of CHA   My commandments of CHA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My commandments of CHA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Tips and Tricks-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com