Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC I_vote_lcapMagic Enhanced Attacks And WC I_voting_barMagic Enhanced Attacks And WC I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC I_vote_lcapMagic Enhanced Attacks And WC I_voting_barMagic Enhanced Attacks And WC I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC

Go down 
+2
epicpowda11
Wrathtoruin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC Empty
PostSubject: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:04 pm

A Quick Question ?
Is Magic Enhanced Attacks Amplified by Weak constitution ?
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:23 pm

oh hells yes it is. along with pulverize and immolation ... Smile wc is one of the best things to happen to passive builds in a long time homie
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Sweet that will work well for a build i am working on.Since that chao vs bn 4v4 I have been coming up with team build almost non stop I came up with 30 builds last night and im working on a few more today.lots of 2v2 and 3v3 combos and even a few 4v4 because my Ultimate strategy got raped Because glorn used the same thing.Save on build which gave him an edge.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:37 pm

that and ultimate teamwork ^_^ no deaths in duels!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:23 pm

yeah meh
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:50 pm

if your going for a team build dont go over the top thats the worst thing you can do
you need a balance of pvp and support having each person on the team play roles just dont work because if one guy dies the whole game plan dies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:10 pm

yeah main thing i think is just not having builds that oppose each other- like having dust storm while another player doesn't have ava or having vortex when someone has summons
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:27 am

yea the best team work is actually just communication, if you tell everyone else what youre going to be doing in duels and on the field then you can really do a number on the team. of course, im prolly the worst person to talk i just fuck around in serious team games =]
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:43 am

ya, I think some lessons were learnt with team play/organization with summon builds this weekend. Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:11 am

Is Magic Enhace considered magic damage on range too? Is it based on bash that has no stun time is basically what Im asking.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:56 am

Yeah didnot. A bashless bash.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:07 pm

sharky is didnot? no surprise there.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Not like I hide it lol. So on range it deals physical damage thats kind of misleading.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:52 pm

how would it deal physical damage on ranged? it doesnt... hence, it doesnt go through avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Ranged however it's the other way round. The bash damage is added directly to the normal attack damage and therefore it behaves just like any normal damage increase (it's reduced by armour value and armour type, it grants lifesteal, etc.). The stun part is blockable by magic immunity. However, a ranged hero can not land multiple bashes in one hit - a proc of a later acquired bash will always completely overwrite an earlier achieved one.

Does that look familiar?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm

yeah, and you are the one who started saying that; but i searched through all of the helper and hive forums, and no one anywhere ever, has said anything like that. Can I see your source?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am

Well I got it from you actually which is kind of funny anyways I took the liberty of testing this out made 2 replays

One using Blade Master
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UDC1EW2Q

and

One using Ranger
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V4TTMFIR

If you take the time to watch both replays you will note towards the end of them when they attack the boss who is unable to attack once the Blade Master deals considerably more damge then the Ranger despite the fact they have the same skill set MEA+Weak and the fact she has 10 more damage then him. It isnt a minor difference either its about 60 more damage which leads me to believe that statement up above is correct and Range bash is counted as physical damage which is why Ranger didnt get bonus from the aura while Blade Master did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC   Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic Enhanced Attacks And WC
Page 1 of 1