Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A item build that works? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
A item build that works? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
A item build that works? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
A item build that works? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
A item build that works? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
A item build that works? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
A item build that works? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
A item build that works? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
A item build that works? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
A item build that works? I_vote_lcapA item build that works? I_voting_barA item build that works? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
A item build that works? I_vote_lcapA item build that works? I_voting_barA item build that works? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

A item build that works?

Go down 
+2
baneofdeath
Shankz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

A item build that works? Empty
PostSubject: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 am

So i think this is the first time ive posted something that may be useful to others so gimme a break =P

Anyway i found a good item order that works for just about any type of hero just u might have to mix it up some...

1) Magus Staff(Always buy this with starting gold..very easy way to boost up atk and mana for farmin)
2)Magus Cloak(this one various on ur type...Str=Rod of Might,Agi=Warriors Ring,And Intell=Cloak)
3)Totemic Glyph(duh...)
4)Combine the 2 items previously bought to either Archmagus Cloak,Rod of Immortality,or One ring(If you can combine em b4 1st duel ur almost guanteed to win first duel..unless ur teamates suck rllly rlly bad..)
5)Totemic glyph(again...)
6)Guantlets of Speed(Didnt see that one coming?)
7Combine those into TimeBenders(Oh yea attack speed)
8 ) Combine the time benders with your other item(Rod,Ring,or Cloak) to make..(Str=Staff of strength i think.., Agi=Supersonic Ring,and intell=Cloak of the hidden..)
9)Now then Grab urself a (str=guantlets of strength,agi=cloak of agility,intell=crown of the mind)
10) then grab a glyph of power(Oh yea...)
11) Combine those into...(str=power guantlets,agi=infused cloak,intell=glitering tierra(or w.e)..)
12) Totemic Glyph(3rd time...)
13 Combine totemic glyph with the item u just made into..(str=spiked guantlets,agi=cloak of the fox,intell=crown of ages)
14) Enternal Orb(hmm intresting?)
15) combine the enternal orb with ur previous item and make...(str=Gloves of death,agi=elusive cloak,intell=crown of the goddess)
16) Combine the two items into...(str=staff of death bringer,agi=ring of speed demon,intell shell of mana godess)
17) Now you can either sell ur weapon n buy a new one or build on the one u got. personally i perfer (str=axe,agi=sword,intell=staff....but u pick however it fits ur style)
18) From here on out i slowly work on gettin immortal shield(I would put the recipe up here buts its in game so i shuldnt need too)
19) after u get ur shield upgrade ur weapon..(str=lava axe,agi=corruption sword,intell=frozen staff)
20) now work on gettin immortal mask(again recipe in game)
21) AFter that upgrade your weapon to final level

By now you should either pwn ur opponets with ease or u are gettin owned by a pro lol

This item order generally works for every type of hero however it isnt perfect so go ahead and tweak it some lol

Note: after step 21 if ur opponets are weaker than you still..end the game dont allow them to catch up =[

So yea there you have it all comments welcome good or bad =]

-small note: this item order was inspired by undead-boy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Umm, i dont know how i could have inspired that, because i dont use any item order like that.

Here are the item starts I use.
Most common:
Magus staff > imbude mail > Magic shield > 3 items for totemic set (Ones that make sense for you) >Totemic set > Tot glyph, gaia staff > Set armor.
This works for my MS and Terra builds that dont use Restore mana, and for a few of my agi builds.

Str passive:
Fire orb> magic shield > Boots O' speed> Imbude mail > one ring > Set armor > Work towards speed staff.

Naga MS build(This works best with restore mana):
Fire orb> Boots > Magus cloak, one ring, Thief's mask> set armor > crown of ages.

There are some others but i cant think right now.

If I had to pick a working All purpose start then the first one i listed would be a good one. Good armor hp mana stats.... and stuff
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:09 pm

u inspired it when i used my first str build, u said u usually go staff of bringer then get shield...so i figured hey that works for all types n for the most part it does =]
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 pm

magus staff is a waste of money, with the new map layout having 200 extra mana dont mean squat and getting something that will be more useful in a duel aka armor or your base attribute is a much better idea. also, time benders early is a big no no, even if you are a slow hero. if your looking for speed then get a tometic set it gives stats which will in the end make u a lot faster than it would if you had time benders and on top of that it will give you +55 str and int and an hp boost and it only costs 2x as much with decent buildup item stats.
dont make your stat specific item so early (the +260 one) they cost way to much and leave you weak in many areas i.e. if you rush the ring of the speed demon for agi sure you get +260 agility and a 1.75 crit and 25% evasion, but it gives you like 11 armor and shit hp. anyone with armor who can take some punishment will just rip through or if someone has spells they will be able to camp you because of how low ur hp is without any spell reduct.
for str i would start with boots of speed magic shield orb of range if melee and scale mail. compared to your 20 damage 400 hp and 200 mana you would get +50 ms which lets you get back to base for a full heal faster +11 armor which allows you to tank alot more than the additional 400 hp (especially with str who already has high base hp) and you can attack air in exchange for 200 mana, which you really shouldnt need if your str anyway. after that i would get rod of immo which gives plennnnty of mana and plennnnty of hp, and now i have 11 more armor than you do.
as for the ring of speed demon rush comparison, they are around 30k gold i believe so with 30k i could have a pantheon armor, archmagus cloak, eye of sauron, and set armor. this would add up to 64 armor 20% evasion 100% mana regen +71 str +151 agi +71 int 20% spell reduct and 8 life regen. so you give up 5% evasion for 64 extra armor and with the 20% speed boost the attack speed is about the same and the damage would only be 100 less not including skills, not to mention how much you will be reducing it compared to them and your spells will be more potent. i could make a similar comparison for all the +260 items but id rather not lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm

yeah... just to sum up what fattest said (same as what I thought)- get more armor early! imbued mail's hp regen is nice, as is the set armor stats and spell reduc when you make that.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm

to add something that EVERYONE should know, when planning an item build.

The more expensive an item is, the less stats you get per gold spend!
You should always have an inventory full of items. Don't rush anything. Especially since you should also have boots and a potion; leaving you with a weak 4 items. Generally, I drop my boots for duel, unless I will need them for kiting, or anti kiting.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Meh it was worth a try like i said it isnt perfect n is just a rough start ill keep tweaking with it and see what happens xD
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 pm

lol we werent saying dont post anymore this is good you got some feedback, the more u post the more ull learn.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 pm

yeah...if you want a good start, look at epic's archer experiment build i actually used that general outline with a few modifications for my 3.1 agi set... but your build is decent, and just add in some armor early and if you are concerned about att speed, get an ice orb, it gives you like a 35 agi advantage over the other person or something.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:06 pm

then again, if he gets frost armor or spiked carpace he desnt really need to care about armor as much. so how about mentioning some of the OTHER "weak" points? eh?
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:34 pm

for a global item build u cant rely on certain skills for one thing, its supposed to work with everything
anyway, if you have spiked armor or frost armor u should be armor whoring anyway and trying to get a rediculous ammount early, ever had 93 armor for the second duel before?
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 am

Yea i played with epic i think it was tiday n he got 60 somethin armor by 2nd duel and over 100 by 3rd.. i think ima keep messin with this and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A item build that works?   A item build that works? Empty

Back to top Go down

A item build that works?
Page 1 of 1