Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems I_vote_lcapV-bot Information, Admin, Problems I_voting_barV-bot Information, Admin, Problems I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems I_vote_lcapV-bot Information, Admin, Problems I_voting_barV-bot Information, Admin, Problems I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

V-bot Information, Admin, Problems

Go down 
+64
El-Doofy
Sp0rk
carlitogore
sinist3rmind
Sebi173
sOuL
lostchild88
sheep
KOnYiu
stomp2anewbeat
HLWG
mufflon
Bromancing_The_Venom
baneofdeath
Mikizilla
Orimis
Niggonometry
Eldar1on
Wrathtoruin
Ignaciorocks
carefulibite
tuusneegepro
Demonicgamer666
Noobkiller17
bestyeti
clearymike
fioda
TheBeast
QooL
i_am_that_is
morgantheman
Alavon
RoninShogun
Central_Power_7
Subz
Joox
epicpowda11
Yetidiah
blazinfast
havoc
Slacker_21
Bergie08
Sharky
x_x_end_x_x
jarjar
Exalted_Fighter
Vergon
Godspeed.
Pissonmyhands
John
Weegie
biki
Mr.Blonde
Sinnar
Glorn2
SlvrSrfr
KJC
Azrael_Zephon
Britlind
i_4got_my_user
imsofattest
Shankz
Dragonslayer995
verti89
68 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

V-bot Information, Admin, Problems Empty
PostSubject: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:57 am

Well since the most of the people i had as admins for my bot are gone i've decided to open up admins...

If you want to be an admin put your BNET name in here and as long as you are in CHAO you will get access, plus some special non-chao players can be considered. I do occasionally read the log when im bored so if you abuse the right it will be revoked and i will poke u in the eye.

!addadmin <name> add a new admin to the database for this realm
!addban <name> [reason] add a new ban to the database for this realm
!announce <sec> <msg> set the announce message (the bot will print <msg> every <sec> seconds in the lobby), use "off" to disable the announce message
!autohost <m> <p> <n> auto host up to <m> games, auto starting when <p> players have joined, with name <n>, use "off" to disable auto hosting
!autohostmm <m> <p> <a> <b> <n> auto host up to <m> games, auto starting when <p> players have joined, with name <n>, with matchmaking enabled and min score <a>, max score <b>
!autostart <players> auto start the game when the specified number of players have joined, use "off" to disable auto start
!ban alias to !addban
!channel <name> change battle.net channel
!checkadmin <name> check if a user is an admin on this realm
!checkban <name> check if a user is banned on this realm
!close <number> ... close slot
!closeall close all open slots
!countadmins display the total number of admins for this realm
!countbans display the total number of bans for this realm
!dbstatus show database status information
!deladmin <name> remove an admin from the database for this realm
!delban <name> remove a ban from the database for all realms
!disable disable creation of new games
!downloads <0|1|2> disable/enable/conditional map downloads
!enable enable creation of new games
!end <number> end the specified game in progress (disconnect everyone), only root admins can end games where the game owner is still playing
!enforcesg <filename> load a replay to be used as a template for the player layout in the next saved game
!exit [force|nice] shutdown ghost++, optionally add [force] to skip checks or [nice] to allow running games to finish first
!getclan refresh the internal copy of the clan members list
!getfriends refresh the internal copy of the friends list
!getgame <number> display information about a game in progress
!getgames display information about all games
!hold <name> ... hold a slot for someone
!hostsg <name> host a saved game
!load <pattern> load a map config file (".cfg" files), leave blank to see current map
!loadsg <filename> load a saved game
!map <pattern> load a map file (".w3m" and ".w3x" files), leave blank to see current map
!open <number> ... open slot
!openall open all closed slots
!priv <name> host private game
!privby <owner> <name> host private game by another player (gives <owner> access to admin commands in the game lobby and in the game)
!pub <name> host public game
!pubby <owner> <name> host public game by another player (gives <owner> access to admin commands in the game lobby and in the game)
!quit [force|nice] alias to !exit
!reload reload the main configuration files
!say <text> send <text> to battle.net as a chat command
!saygame <number> <text> send <text> to the specified game in progress
!saygames <text> send <text> to all games
!sp shuffle players
!start [force] start game, optionally add [force] to skip checks
!stats [name] display basic player statistics, optionally add [name] to display statistics for another player (can be used by non admins)
!statsdota [name] display DotA player statistics, optionally add [name] to display statistics for another player (can be used by non admins)
!swap <n1> <n2> swap slots
!unban <name> alias to !delban
!unhost unhost game in lobby, only root admins can unhost games where the game owner is in the lobby
!version display version information (can be used by non admins)
!wardenstatus show warden status information

*** In game lobby:

!a alias to !abort
!abort abort countdown
!addban <name> <reason> add a new ban to the database (it tries to do a partial match)
!announce <sec> <msg> set the announce message (the bot will print <msg> every <sec> seconds), leave blank or "off" to disable the announce message
!autostart <players> auto start the game when the specified number of players have joined, leave blank or "off" to disable auto start
!autosave <on/off> enable or disable autosaving
!ban alias to !addban
!check <name> check a user's status (leave blank to check your own status)
!checkban <name> check if a user is banned on any realm
!checkme check your own status (can be used by non admins, sends a private message visible only to the user)
!clearhcl clear the HCL command string
!close <number> ... close slot
!closeall close all open slots
!comp <slot> <skill> create a computer in slot <slot> of skill <skill> (skill is 0 for easy, 1 for normal, 2 for insane)
!compcolour <s> <c> change a computer's colour in slot <s> to <c> (c goes from 1 to 12)
!comphandicap <s> <h> change a computer's handicap in slot <s> to <h> (h is 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, or 100)
!comprace <s> <r> change a computer's race in slot <s> to <r> (r is "human", "orc", "night elf", "undead", or "random")
!compteam <s> <t> change a computer's team in slot <s> to <t> (t goes from 1 to # of teams)
!dl <name> alias to !download
!download <name> allow a user to start downloading the map (only used with conditional map downloads, it tries to do a partial match)
!fakeplayer create or delete a fake player to occupy a slot during the game (the player will not do anything except stay AFK)
!from display the country each player is from
!hcl <string> set the HCL command string
!hold <name> ... hold a slot for someone
!kick <name> kick a player (it tries to do a partial match)
!latency <number> set game latency (50-500), leave blank to see current latency
!lock lock the game so only the game owner can run commands
!messages <on/off> enable or disable local admin messages for this game (battle.net messages relayed to local admins in game)
!mute <name> mute a player (it tries to do a partial match)
!open <number> ... open slot
!openall open all closed slots
!owner [name] set game owner to yourself, optionally add [name] to set game owner to someone else
!ping [number] ping players, optionally add [number] to kick players with ping above [number]
!priv <name> rehost as private game
!pub <name> rehost as public game
!refresh <on/off> enable or disable refresh messages
!say <text> send <text> to all connected battle.net realms as a chat command (this command is HIDDEN from other players)
!sendlan <ip> [port] send a fake LAN message to IP address <ip> and port [port], default port is 6112 if not specified
!sp shuffle players
!start [force] start game, optionally add [force] to skip checks
!stats [name] display basic player statistics, optionally add [name] to display statistics for another player (can be used by non admins)
!statsdota [name] display DotA player statistics, optionally add [name] to display statistics for another player (can be used by non admins)
!swap <n1> <n2> swap slots
!synclimit <number> set sync limit for the lag screen (10-10000), leave blank to see current sync limit
!unhost unhost game
!unlock unlock the game
!unmute <name> unmute a player (it tries to do a partial match)
!version display version information (can be used by non admins, sends a private message visible only to the user)
!virtualhost <name> change the virtual host name
!votecancel cancel a votekick
!votekick <name> start a votekick (it tries to do a partial match, can be used by non admins)
!w <name> <message> send a whisper on every connected battle.net realm from the bot's account to the player called <name> (this command is HIDDEN from other players)
!yes register a vote in the votekick (can be used by non admins)

*** In game:

!addban <name> <reason> add a new ban to the database (it tries to do a partial match)
!autosave <on/off> enable or disable autosaving
!ban alias to !addban
!banlast <reason> ban the last leaver
!check <name> check a user's status (leave blank to check your own status)
!checkban <name> check if a user is banned on any realm
!checkme check your own status (can be used by non admins, sends a private message visible only to the user)
!drop drop all lagging players
!end end the game (disconnect everyone)
!fppause force the FakePlayer (if it exists) to pause the game
!fpresume force the FakePlayer (if it exists) to resume the game
!from display the country each player is from
!kick <name> kick a player (it tries to do a partial match)
!latency <number> set game latency (50-500), leave blank to see current latency
!lock lock the game so only the game owner can run commands
!messages <on/off> enable or disable local admin messages for this game (battle.net messages relayed to local admins in game)
!mute <name> mute a player (it tries to do a partial match)
!muteall mute global chat (allied and private chat still works)
!owner [name] set game owner to yourself, optionally add [name] to set game owner to someone else
!ping ping players
!say <text> send <text> to all connected battle.net realms as a chat command (this command is HIDDEN from other players)
!synclimit <number> set sync limit for the lag screen (10-10000), leave blank to see current sync limit
!unlock unlock the game
!unmute <name> unmute a player (it tries to do a partial match)
!unmuteall unmute global chat
!version display version information (can be used by non admins, sends a private message visible only to the user)
!votecancel cancel a votekick
!votekick <name> start a votekick (it tries to do a partial match, can be used by non admins)
!w <name> <message> send a whisper on every connected battle.net realm from the bot's account to the player called <name> (this command is HIDDEN from other players)
!yes register a vote in the votekick (can be used by non admins)

Last edited by verti89 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:16 am

Dragonslayer995 // Dragonslayer996
be nice if i could get admin on both. I switch between them quite often lately. 995's friend list is full and alot of the people i had on it dont play anymore but i would like to leave them on the list.
996 doesnt have to many on the friends list so i tend to use it a bit more incase i find someone who i want to add.

Last edited by Dragonslayer995 on Fri May 28, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake o.o)
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Shankz

i hate noob reds =[
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:08 pm

imsofattest or a_black_woman69 preferrably the first one
in all honesty i wont really use it that much but i do occasionally like to play on the bot and i dislike people who get red and decide they will kick people for no reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:16 pm

gcpl_da_pwner
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:30 pm

britlind
Back to top Go down
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:36 am

Azrael_Zephon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Azrael_Zephon
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:19 am

KJC east&west

I play on your bot a lot, like today. Check it if you don't believe me. I play on different computer too. Some times using different accounts. Any way, points is I play alot. Let me on this boat!
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:25 pm

SlvrSrfr...and it's a vote kick now, not just straight up kick fyi
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:46 am

the votekick is from the bot, there is a kick command built into the game, or at least there was at some point in the 50 differen betas.

additionally i have added admins for everyone on this list so far except dragonslayer because...frankly your not in chao and ur not fats
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:01 am

Thanks a lot Vertis

and..
I don't get it, "your not in chao and ur not fats"?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:26 pm

the votekick is for the game now also. unless you are me, then you can kick anyone. However, the game is -kick #

then 50%+1 of the players gotta vote "-yes"
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:15 pm

ah just #, not player # that explains everything, i also can kick anyone, unless of course im playing on my bot then i cant because well... its complicated but i just cant
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:59 pm

I think dragon tried kicking me in a game cause I went after him in duels lol
Back to top Go down
Sinnar
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Sinnar

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Sinnar
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:11 pm

ChargeAffair

sometimes you get those people who jsut join and leave the game in lobby so the game won't start cause they think its funny
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:20 pm

charge are you in chao???
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:58 pm

i sure am, as far as i know unless i got kicked out in the last 12 hours
Back to top Go down
biki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:12 am

biki
ur bot is on more than wrath's bot so being admin would be nice
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 pm

k guys ill try to add yall this evening
Back to top Go down
Weegie
Unranked
Unranked
Weegie

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Weegie i am in Chao and it would be nice to have admin so random people dont put on bad rules...
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:54 pm

charge is deffinitlry in chao.

gcpl_da_pwner

^^^^^^^^^^ mostly just incase i wanna play a 1v1 or a clan game and only ur bot is on
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:27 pm

lol ya i def am for sure couldnt' remember if i switched over to BN, but i am still in chao
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:22 pm

all added
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 pm

can i be admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

V-bot Information, Admin, Problems
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next