Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God I_vote_lcapSpiked Armour/Helm of War God I_voting_barSpiked Armour/Helm of War God I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Spiked Armour/Helm of War God I_vote_lcapSpiked Armour/Helm of War God I_voting_barSpiked Armour/Helm of War God I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Spiked Armour/Helm of War God

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Spiked Armour/Helm of War God Empty
PostSubject: Spiked Armour/Helm of War God   Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 am

100 Dmg * 50% (Hero's Armour Dmg Reduction) = 50 Dmg ... Melee Damage to A Hero
50 Dmg * 10% Return = 5 Dmg ... The Returned Damage..

Now is that 5 Dmg direct damage to a hero, or is it further reduced by the recipients armour?
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Spiked Armour/Helm of War God   Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:54 am

Wait what? Damage Return is magic. The spike gives like 12% damage return reduced by magic resistance. Helm of War God gives 8% damage return it stacks like this 20% damage returned. Honestly I dont want to get into doing math its the weekend and my head hurts.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Spiked Armour/Helm of War God   Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 pm

I believe that the damage isnt based on your damage dealth, rather your actual damage. that is, you have 500 damage, the reflect is based on that 500 damage. And yess, it is spell damage, and yes, it stacks forever.

Ever gotten into a fight with Nanny using a melee hero who had no spell damage reduction? you will die.

Nanny has nearly 400 armor, like 95% reduction. You deal 2000 a hit. He is reflecting about 200 every time you hit him. Running some quick math based completely on, "damn that hurts" you will see that it isnt .5% (10% of 5%) AKA 10 damage, but really close to 10% without any other reduction save your magic damage reduction.

And yes, to somewhere out there asking, Nannys spiked armor is the reason you always get destroyed by him. His damage is pathetic. A ranged hero with scepter of the primarch will gain life while auto attacking him. Get spell damage reduction before you attempt the fight, or you will die.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Spiked Armour/Helm of War God   Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:40 pm

I Never knew! I just set the standard for going in there higher. If I can kill Nanny with 2k HP left I can kill Rag.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Spiked Armour/Helm of War God   Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 pm

THIS EXPLAINS... EVERYTHING!!!! I always wonder why the hell i can kill lich but nanny rapes me -.-
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Spiked Armour/Helm of War God   Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:19 am

what... Takes much more to kill Lich than to get pass Nanny.. If you can kill Lich than you must be able to easily kill Nanny.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Spiked Armour/Helm of War God   Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Not with speed demon bud... I dont focus on spell reduction but i may start.... I mean it wasnt nanny that was raping me, it was the annoying return (also rag armor/wep helps with lich)
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Spiked Armour/Helm of War God   Spiked Armour/Helm of War God EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:51 am

I usually just make sure I have boots before rag. problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiked Armour/Helm of War God   Spiked Armour/Helm of War God Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiked Armour/Helm of War God
Page 1 of 1