Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Are there any cha clans on the west EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Are there any cha clans on the west EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Are there any cha clans on the west EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Are there any cha clans on the west I_vote_lcapAre there any cha clans on the west I_voting_barAre there any cha clans on the west I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Are there any cha clans on the west I_vote_lcapAre there any cha clans on the west I_voting_barAre there any cha clans on the west I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Are there any cha clans on the west

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elusivebat
Unranked
Unranked

Are there any cha clans on the west Empty
PostSubject: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Hey long time cha player been a part of numerous clans but they usually fold fast especially when I leave its kind of a curse I leave a clan a week later it folds no idea why this happens. Any ways Im wondering if there are any cha clans still in existance in the west and who do I contact in order to join?
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 pm

umm.. clan cha may still be aliuve.. idk..
my advice. come to east since there is noone on west that is decent anyways =p
Back to top Go down
Elusivebat
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:49 pm

I have too many friends on west to completely abandon friendslist is full on both my account names. I used to jump back and forth between west and east still do from time to time if I want to play cha and nobody is hosting on west but with that bot of yours I dont have to do that any more. Oh thanks by the way whosever bot that is.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:46 pm

quick someone contact terra- i mean riki- i mean... well if there is one person who i remember from clan cha who still might be active on west (but hates easties w/ a passion) it's Shylocked. If u find him lemme know b/c i have a few choice words for him...
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:59 pm

I would say create your own clan. With cha bristle from my understanding is looking for some one skilled to help revive the strugling clan like Terraptus did with chao a long time ago. However if you are skilled and want to play savior probably have a bunch of noobies tongues up your ass then contact ibristleback of clan cha. If your looking to become a better player Im afraid the west is a lost cause. Dont contact shy hes way too much of a flake.
Back to top Go down
onejube
Nooblet
Nooblet
onejube

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:34 am

Hey elusive, i would join that clan my name is onejube on US WEST! i host this shit all the time. Ill vs you sometime. give me a BNET time (to do that type /time and compare it to your local time
Back to top Go down
Elusivebat
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:26 pm

I contacted Shy hes no longer with clan cha. Havent seen the others. Its hard to do a time schedule I travel a lot but when you see me on you see me on and that can be about any time.
Back to top Go down
onejube
Nooblet
Nooblet
onejube

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:26 pm

right illl add you now.
Back to top Go down
Elusivebat
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:33 pm

I tell you what Im on right now if you want to do a game or something. I bump a person on my aquabatbonds account and add you.
Back to top Go down
onejube
Nooblet
Nooblet
onejube

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Na sorry not right now, whats your actually account name on us west though?
my account name is onejube
Back to top Go down
Elusivebat
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Its usually aquabatbonds. However today would of been the best day to catch me Im heading to the airport soon so I be out of town for a week. Maybe next week okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any cha clans on the west   Are there any cha clans on the west Empty

Back to top Go down

Are there any cha clans on the west
Page 1 of 1