Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Custom Hero Arena Clans I_vote_lcapCustom Hero Arena Clans I_voting_barCustom Hero Arena Clans I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Custom Hero Arena Clans I_vote_lcapCustom Hero Arena Clans I_voting_barCustom Hero Arena Clans I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Custom Hero Arena Clans

Go down 
+2
KOnYiu
didnotmeanto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Custom Hero Arena Clans Empty
PostSubject: Custom Hero Arena Clans   Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:42 am

I am seeing many players in the clan chao channel in hopes to join the clan. While I do think that is a good thing I do urge some of you to give some thought on a couple of things.

Clan Chao currently has over 90 members clan limits are 100 members. By joining this clan you will likely be a little fish in a big pound. It is very possible when you join this clan you will be stuck at the rank of peon for atleast a month or so or possibly longer. Take me for an example I am what most would call a forever peon. In any other clan I would hold the rank of grunt or shaman, I am simply making note of this to point out that one clans peon is another clans grunt or shaman. There are times when clan chao has reached its limits and you will not be able to join. Are there any other cha clans other then chao? First know this clan chao is a Realm US East clan on US East you have 2 choices for clans clan chao and clan cha. I do suggest when you cant make it into chao most likely due to it being at its max limit you check out clan cha or possibly give some thought into making your own clan. Sorry I know of a clan on US WEST called cha so if your from that realm check them out or consider making your own clan.

If you able to host and see yourself as a highly skilled player or even a moderately skilled one I highly urge you to create your own clan. You will be doing the cha community a high service and that service is of course creating a community. How to get started? I find the best way is to just do it.

Step 1: Create a game entitle New Custom Hero Clan
Step 2: Inform the players your trying to make a clan and tell them the channel to meet you in
Step 3: Check the channel for the members see how many you got. You need 10 if you dont have 10 repeat step one and ask the players to wait there promise them a game after this clan making process is done.
Step 4: Invite the members
Step 5: Play the game you promised

You have to be very relaxed on player skills for your first 10 members fact is you dont care if theyre good your just making the clan. From there on in you can now start building you clan on more skilled players. For shamans you want skilled players who are also able to host they dont have to be your clans best players.

Cant think of any clan names?
Custom Hero Arena Kings
Custom Hero Arena Warriors
Custom Hero Arena Professionals
Custom Hero Arena Evolution
Custom Hero Arena Ninjas
Custom Hero Arena Clan
Custom Hero Arena Gangsters
Custom Hero Arena Legends
You can always drop Hero or Arena or both to make your clan name
Dont even have to use custom hero arena you can be creative if you want.
The Blood Stained Arena
The Warriors of The Arena

Do us a favor do make an attempt to announce your clan so we know you exist.
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena Clans   Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:00 am

Very nice idea didnot, a while ago i was tired of turning people that want to join the clan down because of the clan reaching the 100 limit. There are a few members in the clan that would like to create their own clan but they just don't have enough people to create one.

I would be very happy to see more than one active cha clan exist in US east, as there will be more challenges and fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena Clans   Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:24 am

I was only on here to see my farewell topic but this one also caught my eye. Keep in mind that east cha is a terrible clan to join if you are wanting to play lots of competitive cha like chao does. West clan cha is a good alternative clan even if your from east as long as iBristleback is managing it well. I wish whoever may decide to make thier own clan luck. (I almost decided to do that myself)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena Clans   Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 am

I am considering making a second CHA clan, as part of CHAO. anyone with access to mod only discussion would know more about it.

the clan is intended to be a sister clan of CHAO, not so much of a competitive clan, just a way to increase numbers and say `we are full, go to this channel and tryout` we would still mostly use 1 channel to arrange games, and both clans would still function as 1 clan, but would have different names.

if the 2nd clan branches off later into its own thing, then that is alright, though not intended. The biggest problem with starting a new clan, is that everyone comes to CHAO, so most other clans would get the members no one wants. a clan of second rate members isnt gonna last long. with an addition onto CHAO, members would be more shared, and equally recruited (again, no competition between the clans, only the members)
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena Clans   Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Another problem about this is that people in one clan could not see all the members who are on in the other clan or what their rank is. I think making another clan that is separate from chao and advertising both clans would make it work better. The new clan would be created to have fun competition with chao and be a rival but not an enemy clan. I was going to do that myself before I changed my mind. Maybe have some chao members leave chao to start up the other clan. I think the member who start a new clan in this fashion, should be friendly to the clan in general and the members of it in general. That way the new clan would not be created out of spite and become an enemy clan. Thats my 2 cents. I think I have your best interests in mind as a community and a clan but do what you guys think is best.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena Clans   Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:01 pm

I dont think anyone really cares about their rank much. I suppose if they really want to know they can always double click the players name. A sister clan could be a nice thing but wouldnt that seperate the clan in terms of leader ship? Also if theyre always jumping into chao there is the occasional problem of the clan folding due to an inactive channel. If you dont jump onto your sister clan channel once in a while your clan will fold. It will give you a nice bold warning in red like it does when the cheifs inactive. Im all for a 2 cheif clan with 10 shamans I just dont think it will work out too well.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena Clans   Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:26 pm

I think initially it would be more like a 2 chief clan with like 4-6 shamans. I also didn't realize if you don't use your channel you can lose it. Is that actually true and if so, couldn't it just be one shamans job to occasionally go in the channel just to prevent the clan from being shut down?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena Clans   Custom Hero Arena Clans EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:51 pm

if the chief doesnt log on for 30 days then the clan is disbanded. when you click `join chat` you go to your clans channel automatically. then you can change to other chats. so that wouldnt be a problem if it was possible.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Hero Arena Clans   Custom Hero Arena Clans Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Hero Arena Clans
Page 1 of 1