Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
no duel and stuck bug EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
no duel and stuck bug EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
no duel and stuck bug EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
no duel and stuck bug EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
no duel and stuck bug EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
no duel and stuck bug EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
no duel and stuck bug EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
no duel and stuck bug EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
no duel and stuck bug EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
no duel and stuck bug I_vote_lcapno duel and stuck bug I_voting_barno duel and stuck bug I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
no duel and stuck bug I_vote_lcapno duel and stuck bug I_voting_barno duel and stuck bug I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

no duel and stuck bug

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

no duel and stuck bug Empty
PostSubject: no duel and stuck bug   no duel and stuck bug EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:40 pm

There came out a bug in 3.1b
when time came out the system did not make random skills for a player, it just traped him in place he was. and because of that there was no duels.
A bug or what.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: no duel and stuck bug   no duel and stuck bug EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:43 pm

That's a bad one I have encountered it quite a few times.It's very common on Bonus stats and Super start.I think the trigger is altered by the modes and therefore doesn't go off like it should.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: no duel and stuck bug   no duel and stuck bug EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:57 pm

I've seen it to. It used to happen more, and i added a wait time to lower the times that it happens. However, if you are on bonus stats, and the timer expires while the player is still getting his bonus stats, then the duel timer will never start. My bad. Sad that people take 3 minutes to pick a hero though.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: no duel and stuck bug   no duel and stuck bug EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Have you thought about putting in an Auto kick feature that would boot the player still picking stats allowing the game to continue with the duel timer in tact.That might fix the problem if the triggers are ordered right.If that would work it would be a bitch to put in though.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: no duel and stuck bug   no duel and stuck bug EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Well, in 4.0 All of this is taken care of; the way I remade the system automatically takes all of this into account; rather than having slayers code with labs code over it, my old code over than, with new code on top of that.

I dont plan to fix it in 3.1b because the pick system is slayers old code (in de-protected jass) combined with labs old code for BYO mode; combined with my enhanced code; turning it into bonus stats mode. And all of those old codes are linked to other various things that would need to be changed to account for this. I could add in a really cheap ass code to half-ass fix it. It wouldnt completely solve the problem, but again, it would lower the chances of it happening. If I end up putting a 3.2 edit out; I will do this. HOPEFULLY (as you tested) 4.0 basic can be my next edit out!
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: no duel and stuck bug   no duel and stuck bug EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Aright long as it will be fixed in 4.0 Smile
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: no duel and stuck bug   no duel and stuck bug EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:57 am

it would be awesome if you can update this map as often as dota!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: no duel and stuck bug   no duel and stuck bug EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 am

I am more of a "huge update every 4-5 months" Opposed to a tiny update every month. Its not like we have a 100,000 player fanbase that is gonna bitch about a misspelled tooltip.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: no duel and stuck bug   no duel and stuck bug EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:23 am

lol not to mention some of the new skills ice adds are given to him already coded. Check some of the suggestions on the dota site the skills that make it into the game were already coded by the people who suggested them. They even have their minimap for people to play and see the skill they suggested, and if they arnt too imba and have high enough support they make it in all ice has to do is copy paste
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no duel and stuck bug   no duel and stuck bug Empty

Back to top Go down

no duel and stuck bug
Page 1 of 1