Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Glorns Unlimited 2 I_vote_lcapGlorns Unlimited 2 I_voting_barGlorns Unlimited 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Glorns Unlimited 2 I_vote_lcapGlorns Unlimited 2 I_voting_barGlorns Unlimited 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Glorns Unlimited 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:14 am

Did gladiator mode, started, then like 4 people automatically left and my computer froze after about 20 seconds. had to task manager out. couldnt alt tab
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:02 am

yeah, with THAT mode, you need to pick your skills on time. It is one of the 300 bugs that lab created with it and never attempted to fixed.

Other than the text message I put up saying that if you dont pick in time, you will be kicked, I would have to re-create the entire "start" system to include an exception for glad mode.

This will be one of those learned things "You have 3 minutes to pick your skills... so do it in those 3 minutes"

I might have to remake how Glad mode starts also...
Shoddy editing FTW...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:33 pm

it looks like not picking your skills in time regardless of mode screws up the game...2 straight games ive had a nub pub not pick his skills in time and the duel timer never comes up. first game he got booted by the game 2nd time i booted him right after the game start timer ended. both times no duel timer...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:37 pm

yeah, that has been an ongoing problem as long as I can remember. I made an attempt to fix it, but it didnt work. Things that sometimes fix it, "type -kr and -kc" kill an archon, it activates the quest, which starts the duel timer.

If I cant figure out how to fix it through the code, I will create a trigger so you can type -duelstart or something like that, and it will kill an archon, to start the duel timer. of course, no gold or items would be given to anyone.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:59 am

couple of interesting things I have noticed...

1. it appears the death orb thing that pulsates damage DOES affect flying things as well, not a big deal but not what the description says.

2. my teammate and I started rag quest, and he got killed by the first pre-boss that drops the stats. while he was waiting to respawn i opened the gate to rags cell causing the cut scene. apparently his game froze zoomed in on rag like it is when you first open the gate, but it wasnt really frozen because he could still see me when i ran in and attacked. But he couldnt get the camera to go anywhere else or get any of the menu hotkeys to work either. very bizarre

3. something causes peoples attacks to ignore mana shield. I thought it was either the eternal sword or scepter but I don't think it is. He was making the boots so I am thinking something thats a part of that was causing it but then once he actually finished them it went back to not ignoring.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 pm

mana shield sometimes needs to be reactivated when you go into the duel arena.

I have no idea what causes this, but I have noticed it in other games to (custom hero wars) Until I can figure out what is causing this, simply reactivate it. the same thing can happen with immolation also.

Yeah, i gotta do a lotta tooltip fixes >< i forgot to change some after changing the skills.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:24 pm

so even though the mana shield is showing, its not really active?? that is awesome
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:08 pm

idk if this matters but when you make the immortals ring and armour the thing doesnt say immortals ring has been created idk if thats a bug just thought i'd point it out
Back to top Go down
dm_knight
Nooblet
Nooblet

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:53 pm

1. If last person standing leaves after killing everyone in gladiator mode the game will not respawn the shop/fountain and dead players.

2.In rare instances when 2 people left in Gladiator Arena kill each other simultaneously the game will not revive any playesrs and also won't respawn the shop/fountain.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:59 am

thank you DM knight, Lab must have overlooked that concept while making glad mode, but it is a really easy fix.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:48 am

I believe all of these problems except for the Mana Shield needing to be toggled have been fixed, so I am closing the topic. Please Start a new Topic for 2.1 If you find any new bugs not on this list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glorns Unlimited 2   Glorns Unlimited 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Glorns Unlimited 2
Page 1 of 1