Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Priest Build EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
The Priest Build EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
The Priest Build EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
The Priest Build EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
The Priest Build EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
The Priest Build EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
The Priest Build EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
The Priest Build EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
The Priest Build EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
The Priest Build I_vote_lcapThe Priest Build I_voting_barThe Priest Build I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
The Priest Build I_vote_lcapThe Priest Build I_voting_barThe Priest Build I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

The Priest Build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Its pretty cool to use this hero because you can stun and its bat is not that bad. Basically I this will be used as a early end game round averaged, basically a passive int hero, Its skill is Fire breathing as main leveling, then evasion, then stun as misc then Terraptus, basically this build can only be usable to nonavatar users because whenever they pop avatar you have to run around if you cant outrun him you gotta fight and ... But after

For items
I am not sure but before 1st duel you gotta get 3 magic shield first then get imbued shield and magic shield then rod of immortality, before the first duel you must get to level 9 or else it probably wont be to your favor, But after the first duel you shoulda get attack speed items, then for second duel get lightning rod and totemic set for attack speed then the rest should be pretty easy if your opponent is pretty experienced, btw this build is cool to use when you are kind not know this game well, well a beginner's build but i think it is pretty awesome, but i am still thinking what Items i should get after the second duel...

I think this hero is heavily unused but i think this post might increase its value by a bit.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:20 am

priest is heavily unused? hmm.. hes gotta be in the top 5 most used...
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:46 am

by stun do you mean bash ?
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 am

this build is ok but good players will be able to beat it easy... why? int has the goal of winning the game early, via outlevel or via gank. most if not all late game int builds fail, because agility and strength just overpower them later with damage(agi) and vitality(str). u have 2 late game skills... 3 if u count terra as late game. if u noticed in the game we played earlier, your best duel was the very first one, if you would have had early-mid game skills you would have standed a much better chance in that game...
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:06 am

You can make this a decent late game build because of Terra but the item set is a great deal more complicated than other skills such as mana shield etc.Otherwise I have to agree with fats.even if you did have bash late game you can't get permanent stun with priest,That and he is ranged so that makes it even less viable for bash your probably better off switching it out for guardian ward.But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:06 pm

i still disagree, a good late game agility build will always beat a good late game int build, even vs an amazing int player. the reason this is is because int will have the advantage of more mana early on, resulting in better farming, more disables, and more vitality(mana shield and terra). however when u get to mid-late game agility heros will have alot less int but will be able to cast with you... along with having more vitality, possibly more armor and likely more damage. lets put this build on the storm panda for example, if your int you will most likely either mass armor or you will be getting things such as shell of mana godess or omega staff etc. whereas the storm panda could have a theifs mask and mastery of the ring... right there that will give him more vitality, more or same damage, way more speed, and a wind walk... along with the mana required to cast with you. and late game this trend will continue, the evasion and bash of the storm panda will go nicely with the damage and vitality you gain through late game agi items.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:36 pm

You have a good point but don't agility builds tend to drop off when they go into late game because max attack speed is 400 agility after that they only gain damage for their stats as for intellect and strength still gain mana and health.It's true that with a build using Terra you must choose your item carefully because you have to choose between stats and armor,the same can be said of mana shield builds as well.You Also can gain Thief mask on a pure int build to gain agility and instead of mastery ring cloak of the unseen.So now the intellect build is not far behind you in speed.You might reach max attack speed first but the intellect build is not far behind.The lead you have in HP can be countered by Terra or mana shield.It would be close for sure.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:26 pm

agility isnt just attack speed wrath. you forget that agility also adds armor..
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 pm

the armor gain on agility isnt really that great but its there... if you hit max attack speed early you can farm unbelievably fast and that can make your pvp at a camp level point for the int player (ive done tests of this so trust me on that) your also forgetting that the agi/str player wouldnt be using mana shield or terra, it would be using something else more useful to the class, such as doom roots, reincar, avatar, death orb, and such. when u give your ulti to terra or mana shield you obsolutely need to get early game skills because your giving up that ultimate to late game, and when you do that it makes it so at the end all you have is... mana shield. reincar is still better for vitality than mana shield and terraptus due to it cant be countered and shield and terra can (with something as cheap as a light orb) also to mention avatar wich can raise hell early so if you have a late game ult that will make you fall behind early(VERY BAD FOR INT) and when it hits mid game both of you will know its over. its not so much they will rape the living shit out of you its more that they will just... win, just because you dont destroy it by a massive margin doesnt mean you are not dominating it. by the end of the game, 10-0 is still 10-0 no matter how close the game seemed.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:20 pm

I'll take your word for it.Regardless their are pros and cons to both,Interesting discussion though.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:51 am

certainly, i wasnt insiting int was bad i was saying they are more powerful early on. i wasnt bashing terra either, i think if used properly you can become invincible early on or become vital enough to get the last 1-2 kills mid game if the other guy starts to come back. all i was saying is late game int builds such as this one will fall behind early and even further behind mid game and by late game they will have nothing since agi and str are stronger late game and are very far ahead, and they possibly could have already ended the game.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:55 am

Yeah in the end it all comes down to player skill Smile
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:46 pm

it actually comes down to counters when between 2 players who don't suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Priest Build   The Priest Build Empty

Back to top Go down

The Priest Build
Page 1 of 1