Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
build that seems to work in 2.1 I_vote_lcapbuild that seems to work in 2.1 I_voting_barbuild that seems to work in 2.1 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
build that seems to work in 2.1 I_vote_lcapbuild that seems to work in 2.1 I_voting_barbuild that seems to work in 2.1 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

build that seems to work in 2.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

build that seems to work in 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: build that seems to work in 2.1   build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:02 pm

not the best build in the world but it seemed to work well (in 2.1)

sea witch
soul burn
hex
consume
wrath of hell

the build shuts down your opponent while u consume them over and over

lvling
consume
burn
consume
hex
consume
burn
consume
wrath
consume
burn
consume
burn
consume

items
fire orb
boots and magic shield
up shield to set armor

from there it depends on there build (though tot early is highly suggested)

DO NOT GET LIGHT ORB OR STONE ORB ever they do not help you

the main thing for this build is learning what creeps to hit /w what spells
learning what creeps have mana and checking often if they have spent it yet becaomes very importent for creeping

problems for this build are ava and the ring that has clickable spell immunity and anything /w ww (that is much less so then ava)

you have a lot of disables so loseing one soulburn or even a soulburn and a consume to the ring isnt that big of a deal (though it does hurt) not being to cast spells sat all on a hero /w ava can be very annoying you have 3 options at this point

1 kite them early (this wont work for very long and wont help against anything /w good ms)
2 wrath durring duels since it goes through ava and stuns them buying you some time to waist there ava
3 out lvl them (only your ult is really dedicated to power lving but this is meant to be able to suvive creeps easly and the skills help you take bosses u shouldnt be able to take yet)

i usualy try to go for #3 (though i would try #1 if they where playing a paly build)

this build has usualy done well for me in 1v1 games (though i didnt really like it any of the group games i have played)

its not the best build in the world but i find when i play it (or something similar to it) i usualy learn more about the creeps (knowing how much mana they each have and how quickly they can get rid of that mana is kinda important for this)

for duels i usualy cast soul burn on them /w a shift click of consume then hex after consume finishes soul burn should be ready to cast again quickly (i have had more then one time where i have hit a ava build /w this b4 they clicked ava and by the time they could cast spells again they would have no mana)
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: build that seems to work in 2.1   build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:46 pm

that sounds nice but how do you level with it? wrath might have a fast cd for an ult but its still a pretty long ass cd. consume lets you farm LONGER but not quickly, works against slow moving builds but against quick leveling builds taht use acid rain or tentacles or chain lightning it wouldnt be able to keep up in levels
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: build that seems to work in 2.1   build that seems to work in 2.1 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:53 am

lol yes lvling can be a problem though this is more of a fun build (something u pull out when you and a friend want to play for 8 hours but u dont want them all to end in like 3 seconds) it doesnt out lvl the opponent it doenst just end the game (unless they do apsolutly nothing to stop your spells) but it makes the game interesting (even if they out lvl u it can still be a pain in the ass for the opponent)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: build that seems to work in 2.1   build that seems to work in 2.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

build that seems to work in 2.1
Page 1 of 1