Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAll the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 I_voting_barAll the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAll the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 I_voting_barAll the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

All the heroes, thanks to sami

Go down 
+4
didnotmeanto
imsofattest
sami_gurl
Glorn2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the heroes, thanks to sami   All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:29 pm

yes you do? now fuckin promote me =D
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: All the heroes, thanks to sami   All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 am

A side note: I'm impressed with sami for taking the time and jotting down all the stats for the characters. I actually starting making an excel table showing the same thing only it also compared where the characters stats would be at certain levels. The problem with this is that the base stats don't directly reflect the character. What i mean is, characters start off with base health, mana, and armor. So, although a character might start off with more agi then another, its armor may be less than the other character simply because of what the character starts off with. These base things make the chart slightly useless since the stats are not directly reflecting how 'good' the character is.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: All the heroes, thanks to sami   All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Comparing stats at certain levels is math that I thought people could figure out... its pretty basic addition. How "good" a hero is depends on the build and player skill for the most part....
Back to top Go down
Schmiiness
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: All the heroes, thanks to sami   All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Its not too hard to program excel to take everything into account: stats, lvl, stat growth, initial armor and hp, BAT, etc. i whipped out a excel sheet that gives u the dps and effective hp (after armor and abilities) of every str and agi hero, although i had to guess at some of the BAT. i could e-mail it to some1 or whatever if yall want idk ill get around to doing int heros eventually
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: All the heroes, thanks to sami   All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:58 am

Bumped this too needs to be updated.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: All the heroes, thanks to sami   All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:09 pm

updated the agi list: new heroes, move speed, removed innates
i also noticed some heroes had slightly different attack speeds, so i changed the ones i noticed there too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the heroes, thanks to sami   All the heroes, thanks to sami - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the heroes, thanks to sami
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2