Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Tauren chieftan build please :p I_vote_lcapTauren chieftan build please :p I_voting_barTauren chieftan build please :p I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Tauren chieftan build please :p I_vote_lcapTauren chieftan build please :p I_voting_barTauren chieftan build please :p I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Tauren chieftan build please :p

Go down 
+4
chehong
carefulibite
verti89
roboman43
8 posters
AuthorMessage
roboman43
Unranked
Unranked

Tauren chieftan build please :p Empty
PostSubject: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 am

Can somebody please tell me a super badass build for the tauren chieftan? items and the like to start out with as well please? thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 am

5 fire orbs + gem of true sight
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:08 pm

See there is no real super bad ass build for TC. Just pick a farming skill, and farm up the items you need.

TC is somewhat slow moving so you need to adress that, a cool thing to note is Blood Lust and Frenzy stack. It wouldnt be a bad skill build against every day public builds but, would likely lose to more experienced players. So maybe something along the lines of either Death Pulse, Fire Ward, or Shock Wave for a farming skill, Possibly Stun Feild and Endurance Aura.

Build 1: Physical no brain battler Frenzy, Combat Mastery, Endurance Aura, Avatar
Frenzy
Endurance
Endurance
Frenzy
Endurance
Frenzy
Endurance
Endurance
CM time by now you should be getting some damage items to where your crit shots will matter. In duel make sure to Blood Lust your teammates.

or

Build 2: Take your pick of the offensives offered.
Offensive
Endurance
Endurance
Offensive
Endurance
Offensive
Endurance
Offensive
Offensive
Stun Feild
Offensive
Endurance
That should give you a general clue

Items
Greater Orb of Fire
Rod of Immortality
Helm of War God
Armor of Smith God
Finish Scepter
Jagged Sword
Complete Pantheon Armor
Back to top Go down
roboman43
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:27 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Its a nice build but I think This build need more armor in the early game if possible, and besides it would help creeping, after the Rod of might you should add a magic shield and and try to get 3k then complete Rod before the first duel or get 2 magic shield before the first duel, cuz it is too hard to get a Helm of War God in the first duel. In first duel it is impossible for a str hero to get over 6k, and besides you need both hp and armor to increaseand increase the effective Hit point.
And I think this build is more geared toward early mid game
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:01 pm

i always find the tc an under rated hero, sure hes horrible at the start but what str hero isnt horrible at the start? heres my personal skill setup when i use him:
thunder clap
slow ward
brilliance aura
reincarnation

the leveling isnt complex heres how i do it

thunderclap
brilliance
thunderclap
brilliance
thunderclap
slow ward
thunderclap
billiance (skip reinc it sucks early, brilliance will increase your farm early on)
thunderclap
slow ward
slow ward(to get the level 2 slow)
thunderclap
thunderclap
slow ward
thunderclap
slow ward (and so on, level brilliance if your havin trouble with mana but otherwise ward/tc all the way. level reinc at level 29 and by level 32 ull have level 4 reinc)

for items get a set armor, then rod of immortality followed by an archmagus cloak.
after you get those two pick up an eye of sauron and a one ring and make the mastery of the ring (trust me on this one, the low base attack speed of tauren makes him wicked fast with this item) after that make the divining rod and a pantheon armor and work your way up to the sceptar of the holy defender or w/e its called. now voila, you have a good tauren chieftain build. sure, there are better builds than it for a 1v1 game but in a team game? good luck to the other team...
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:29 pm

imsofattest wrote:
i always find the tc an under rated hero, sure hes horrible at the start but what str hero isnt horrible at the start?

Illidan. boom!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:22 pm

if the chief had illidans move speed, the chief would be the best STR hero by quite a bit... So? What skill should you get on the chief?! MOVE SPEED!!! Frenzy gives a great deal of it. Plus he has charge as an innate skill. If you think you arent gonna get ganked much; i would suggest even forgetting all about move speed! Go for unholy aura and battle roar; for all that life regen. For items, go for an imbued mail, one ring, then grab a shielding staff... and, another ring! Get a shit ton of armor and attack speed. When you need damage; get a helm of the war god. Main leveling battle roar with unholy aura is nothing to mess around with... thats like 95 HP a second at max level... as in, at level 30, your whole team has the regen of a helm of the war god!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:14 am

i think you mean immortals mask for the level 30 regen thing lmao i didnt know helm of war god gave regen?
also, use the build i posted with caution, as in dont use it in a game smaller than 3v3 lol. i did some thinking/ testing earlier and came up with a new/better build

death pulse
spiked armor
endurance
reincar

you petty much get the whole ten yards with this build, death pulse and endurance early, spiked mid game, and reincar late game (spiked too if the opponent is melee)
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
glaukenschtuken
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 pm

I really dont get why nobody goes the newer item sets theyre so good why ignore them? They are to cha what bracers, wraiths, and nulls are to dota they suck late but all extremely good early.

If your going Physical style builds as in relying on passives it is almost a given that your first item will be the Greater Orb of Fire.

Going into the first duel it should be fairly easy to get atleast 2 of the newer strength set items giving for its under 4300 gold cost +40 strength as in damage as well as hp. 8 armor not too bad, 20 agility as in 20% attack speed, and of course 20 intelligence regardless of what skills you go this is an extremely powerful start and should be seen move often in my opinion. After which you begin into your prefered item build me I usually go Sheilding Staff and Life Steal right after that start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tauren chieftan build please :p   Tauren chieftan build please :p Empty

Back to top Go down

Tauren chieftan build please :p
Page 1 of 1