Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Fire Titan  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
The Fire Titan  EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
The Fire Titan  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
The Fire Titan  EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
The Fire Titan  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
The Fire Titan  EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
The Fire Titan  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
The Fire Titan  EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
The Fire Titan  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
The Fire Titan  I_vote_lcapThe Fire Titan  I_voting_barThe Fire Titan  I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
The Fire Titan  I_vote_lcapThe Fire Titan  I_voting_barThe Fire Titan  I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

The Fire Titan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

The Fire Titan  Empty
PostSubject: The Fire Titan    The Fire Titan  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:17 am

Since I have used this against just about everyone I figured I would finally post it.

Hero: Frost Demon
Offensive: Lava Spawns
Defensive: Evasion,Spiked Armor,Hibernate,Stun Field,Hex,Divine or Sonic Boom,Taunt
(I tend to change it a lot depending on how i feel about the game.Who I am playing,How many players are in the game etc)
Miscellaneous: Endurance Aura
Innate: Sprint
Ultimate: Avatar,Wrath of Hell,Holy Armor or Reincarnation (also depending on the game)

The multiple defensive and Ultimate's aside the classic version has Avatar and Hibernate
and is designed for 2v2 or more.

For item I start with Basic Avengers Mail then quickly follow it with Boots of Speed then building up to Power Gauntlets ideally having them by first duel along with a decent potion and AMS. I will always base cast my lava spawns to save mana early game.You should never have any trouble reaching level 6 or more.After the first duel you should be going for a Rod of Immortality then either a Set Armor,Power Set or One Ring as well as upgrading your Power Gauntlets to spiked gloves yet again all depending on the game.I find that Set Armor + Rod of Immortality makes you very hard to kill early on and that the 20% spell damage reduction really does make a difference.However if the other team does not have a counter for your Lava spawns I suggest Power Set because early game the auras are a huge buff to your summons.As if you are indeed ahead the added stats from One Ring are the way to go.After the second duel you will want to grab whatever you didn't before ideally having 6 items being Basic Avengers Mail,Boots of Speed,Spiked Gloves,Rod of Immortality,then 2 of the last 3 being One Ring,Set Armor or Power Set at that point you will start combining things.You should eventually end up with Power Shield,Staff of Shielding as well as Staff of Speed.Keep your Basic Avengers only as long as needed as well as upgrading your Spiked Gloves to Gloves of Death.Later on you should end up with Staff of the Death Bringer,Ring of Masterful Shielding and  a Warriors set or a shield yet again totally depending on the game and I do hope you get the idea from there.Items are entirely flexible depending on the challenges you face and you can always adapt accordingly.

As far as leveling the skills in concerned.

Obviously the first skill you level will be Lava Spawns you need these to farm.You will be off leveling or main leveling Endurance Aura yet again entirely depending on the game and your personal needs.However for the first duel I like to be at level 3 on Lava Spawns because of the higher unit count so if I make 7 Endurance Aura is 4 and if I only hit 5 for whatever possible reason it will be level 2.I generally tend to one point my defensive skill early on whenever I am able.Unless I am using Spiked Armor or Evasion in which case I will hold off until I feel Lava Spawns are no longer useful.The trick with this build is that you take Frost Demon who is very strong but very slow and make him fast with Endurance Aura. Ultimate's should be leveled whenever possible as with most builds.

As far as other notes this is a tank I would capitalize on it as much as possible.In a 1v1 you are meant to be very tough in a team game you save the lives of your allies by drawing in aggression to yourself.If I pick hibernate it is nice for the heal but more often than not I use it to save my allies.Smart players will avoid attacking the tank first if they are given the option so stay flexible and keep your damage high enough that you cannot be ignored without serious consequences.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

The Fire Titan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Titan    The Fire Titan  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:13 pm

I used to run something like this but much less flexible as I was really lazy... The only difference was I would max Lavas and Endurance, 1 point hibernate and run the puppet master ultimte. The attack speed and dps was nuts specially with immortals gloves.

The only notes I can give is basic fine if your playing a 3v3 but in a 1v1 you're going to want tiara + boots to branch out to more camps and level more quickly.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

The Fire Titan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Titan    The Fire Titan  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:39 pm

I would also add, in any situation, your first big item after the first duel should be a power set. The life regeneration aura and armor aura is pretty tits for your summons, and not bad for you.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

The Fire Titan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Titan    The Fire Titan  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:17 pm

I will try going Power Set then Rod and see how that works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fire Titan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Titan    The Fire Titan  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire Titan
Page 1 of 1