Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChallenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 I_voting_barChallenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChallenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 I_voting_barChallenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Challenge to Clan CHAO

Go down 
+10
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
jarjar
verti89
KOnYiu
Chao_Chaos
Terraptus2
didnotmeanto
Glorn2
Cha_Freak
Grim_Reefer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 pm

In Jar's defense it is REALLY freaking HOT down here in H-town...maybe he is suffering from heat stroke psychosis or something?? IDK he has been such a tool lately...it is either the heat stroke psychosis or puberty...
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

well terra u no people running in duels pisses me off, its just a waste of time and game since your never going to win like that.. eveyrtime we would face u would always run and what would i do, id leave the game but if they want to kick mr from chao they dont have to, jus twait until a sham, or verti tell me they gona kick me but they dont have to ill just leave SINCE ITS JUST A GAME so ya =]
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:06 pm

everyone cool it before i start handing out bans from tokyo :p

terra, you running is annoying as hell.

anyone who is angry at his running, he is still easily killed. I stomped him, meaning anyone else should still be able to have a `decent` game with him. When someone tries a tactic like that, and you win by a lot, it makes you feel that much better.

terra has always used annoying/sneaky tactics, but some of the best players always have. look at peon-you, and, well, me. I will WW in and steal your fire essence. Annoying, but game changing. I wont destroy an item you drop to pick up another one, but thats really my only rule.

as an off-topic note, I was playing on an alias for a while before I came to japan, and it seems a lot of players, when not playing against `Glorn` will use sneaky tactics, trash talk, and ragequit. A lot of people use annoying tactics, like terra, to improve their chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:32 am

well i left clan chao =] got bored of clans might join a dota one and play with fyu or ill join clan cha on east since im being such an asshole idk y and i play dota =]]]]]
Back to top Go down
Batman is Pwn
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:19 am

jar u dick only noobs leave chao

i left chao
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 am

lol jar i bet even east cha wont accept you.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:34 pm

well i was jk about joinin them im probably done with cha to anyways.. liek u said its boring doing the same things over and over same builds and all
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:25 pm

yes playing the same builds over and over and always dominating is boring...

-random FTW
trying new builds FTW
trying to win using only weapons or only armor etc. FTW
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:25 pm

i do random and try new builds but randoming in dota is way better
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:00 am

hey guy's im sorry i havn't been on much, i was working alot in summer, and learning FL Studio making music, as that is my interest. Sorry my posts can be so cocky, i was just trying to spark some competition in the community =D. I'm STILL DOWN for a game though, anytime i'm online, give me a shout, i'm flexible on modes, and you can brag if you beat me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:17 am

can I brag? ^_^
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:16 am

Your reply is too short glorn, -reputation!!
And can i brag too? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:34 am

Konyiu / Glorn2 you have to beat me first...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:45 am

ohhh, i thought it was just assumed by me accepting to play someone that I was the winner Sad
Back to top Go down
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Glorn, u cocky bitch.... even though thats pretty true. ur way to good at this game.Do you spend time while your making the game to analyze good builds and then perfect them???
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm

yeah, when making skills i get to look closely at them! I gave a few shaman unprotected edits so they can look in detail at the skills also. but, dont expect many people to get that :p
Back to top Go down
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Is this 1 giant shit talking thread? -.-
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:26 pm

yeah, welcome to the fuckfest, generally 1 outta 4 threads end up this way, I wouldnt suggest ever posting a topic about your skills, or it will turn into this.
Back to top Go down
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:42 pm

=] haha
Back to top Go down
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:18 pm

above talking about doing the same builds repetitive etc is basically the reason why i quit in the first place, at least some new spells and heroes out there.
Back to top Go down
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 pm

How long have you been gone?? This game has taken like huge jumps, since Glorn took over and made everything better. You'd be amazed
Back to top Go down
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:38 pm

yea i just tried the unlimited version, pretty much very large difference, i stopped playing like RIGHT before glorn came and jhalma and that tournament. imdawinner kicked me out of clan cause i beat him twice and said i was cheating or something, when there were obs and he was host and we played fair and square...
but all is good
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Yea um you probably played Iron kind of infamous for that. Back then Iron would pose as Imda because I guess they knew each other IRL and he knew the pass word, a little later his abuse of Imda password knowledge became so bad that Imda changed his Pass word and I guess gave it to Terraptus. Imda wasnt active and thus gave his password to trusted shamans to handle clan business.
Back to top Go down
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:10 pm

i see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge to Clan CHAO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2