Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Challenge to Clan CHAO I_vote_lcapChallenge to Clan CHAO I_voting_barChallenge to Clan CHAO I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Challenge to Clan CHAO I_vote_lcapChallenge to Clan CHAO I_voting_barChallenge to Clan CHAO I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Challenge to Clan CHAO

Go down 
+10
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
jarjar
verti89
KOnYiu
Chao_Chaos
Terraptus2
didnotmeanto
Glorn2
Cha_Freak
Grim_Reefer
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim_Reefer
Unranked
Unranked

Challenge to Clan CHAO Empty
PostSubject: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:18 am

Hello clan cha, this is Soul_Thirst under the alias Grim_Reefer. How is every1 doing? Anyways, lately i've been bored because i can't seem to lose with this one build i've come up with. I've had several other builds do well, but this one in particular doesn't seem to lose. I've owned ballingyada, Nuggz as well as a few other Chao players who's names escape me ATM, and about a million pubs. Anyone who think's their good, msg me, i play on US-EAST somewhere from 2-6pm and 9pm-12:00am. I will continue to add names to my list until it is beaten. I AM SURE THEIR ARE BETTER BUILDS OUT THERE, i merely want a good game. (MSG Soul_Thirst). Peace scrubs.
Back to top Go down
Cha_Freak
Nooblet
Nooblet
Cha_Freak

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:14 am

Hey Grim.
I would like to challence you. I'm at Europe but sometimes I play at Us_East. I'm in GTM +1. Tell me what ur GTM is and I check if I have time.
Back to top Go down
http://medievil-loesungen.de.tl
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 am

alright, if you are around when i get outta work... you may wanna play some CHAO grunts first though. I will be the first to admit our peons arent that great.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:05 am

You sound too good for the likes of me I think I will stay away from you.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 am

I wouldn't mind playing you. The build I now use beat yiff and jaraiya along with many pubs and clan members. Credit to the build creation goes mostly to Riki and some to konyiu as well.

Last edited by Terraptus2 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chao_Chaos
Nooblet
Nooblet
Chao_Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:21 am

I'd play you if I were on. I don't think I'm that horrible of a peon.
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm

so you're bored because you cannot lose with that build, why don't you use another build then?

Anyway don't be proud just because you have beaten several peons, calling us scrubs is also not a good idea. Come to clan channel to show me how good you are, i am always there for games.
Back to top Go down
Grim_Reefer
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Konyiu im not proud just bored, changing the build defeats the purpose of what i've already said. Obviously you are not scrubs as you are the official forum dedicated to CHA, where IMO the best CHA players reside, AKA. my reason for posting the challenge here. No need to be sensitive about my scrub comment, its a joke ;p.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:06 pm

I would recommend playing our grunts for sure, a LOT of our peons are mostly just a tad better than pubs who are at least online a lot.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Terraptus2 wrote:
I wouldn't mind playing you. The build I now use beat yiff and jaraiya along with many pubs and clan members. Credit to the build creation goes mostly to Riki and some to konyiu as well.

The build you use now?? does this mean you are back??
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:17 pm

I didn't say III beat many pubs and clan members with it lol. Riki did that. But I did use it to beat some chao members including yiff and jar. I wouldn't say I am back just yet. I am still deciding.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:43 pm

wow terra here we go again.. ok lets see, everytime we face your builds can never beat me until you start running which is every game you play.. dont say no because you no thats true thats only way you win all games by running k.. and when we faced, you were about to die even when you were running and hitting every duel, so ya i dont count it as a win if your a little pussy in every duel you go in and run which is why i still dont think your pro enough, so you might want to get a real build for the first time in your cha history
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 pm

lol? You talk about running like its leaver items or something! Running is perfectly legit. Thats what can happen if you pick a slow melee character jar! If it needs to be adressed then perhaps Glorn should make mountain king stronger so that he can creep faster to make up for it. As for countering movement reduction thats what speed set and later on auric set are for! Your post disappointments me bud. : /
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:38 pm

lol you think i care about you or wtf makes u sad or happy.. well i dont .. and ur build dissapoint me and more people other than me think ur builds r noooooooob so get a real build then you can start saying u beat me if u do.. which is a 99% chance you will never have a real build.. and i heard thats rikis build lmao suprise suprise?
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:31 pm

I never claimed it was a build I invented. Most of the time I try to make them myself but ultimately I end up taking what seems to do best and improving it if I can. Sounds like someone is a sore looser. Doesn't really matter though since Glorn ended up beating me.

As for Grim, go challenge Glorn. I think your guaranteed to loose.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:21 pm

lol ya you got your ass handed to i heard, why? because your build sucks ass if you cant run, which all of your builds do lmao... that why i hope you dont become chief of chao again, your a dumb nub who doesnt no how to play cha the right way, i think a better clan for you would be ir0ns clan. you both are alike, like someone said (not gona say any names) you said if im not chief im not gona start playing again, and ir0n said if im not chief im leaving chao, so you should join his clan, you 2 would b perfect bf and gf much better than you and riki are right now lmao
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:23 pm

aye, both of you stop flaming. terra has been outta the loop for a while, so you cant expect his build to be the best. Me beating terra... badly... doesnt really say much, as i beat everyone I play... his build was well thought out, but skill can overpower it.

i dont think anyone was made for irons clan.. except, yeh know, DOTA players...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 pm

seriously jar you got to relax, your attitude is the exact opposite of what we want. idc who is on the other end of it the whole point of the clan is to be a fun place to play not a place to get flamed
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Soul_Thirst, I suppose I'd be willing to take your challenge, I'm SEIZURE_MAN on Wc3...I don't normally take challenges like this but it's become apparent to me that I could use some 1v1 practice against somebody good, and you seem pretty confident, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose but playing CHA is always fun anyway Smile

Also: Jaraiya, Terra has had some really kick ass builds in the past and is a great player in my opinion. You might disagree with me and say that he's only using the best skills, best items and best tactics, but who honestly cares? The game is ultimately about having fun, and Terraptus (like most people...) enjoys winning, and who doesn't? You obviously enjoy winning Jaraiya, otherwise you wouldn't be flaming. Not only that, but you also insulted him as the previous chief of clan chao, and I thought he did a great job at that as well, he did everything a chief should have done...He was active, played lots of CHA with other members, invited people, and kicked flamers and inactive members, which is exactly what verti is doing right now. As for your comment about him running away, who doesn't? If they kill you, then they're one step closer to victory, as this game is about kills. In soccer, players kick the ball out of bounds all the time to get the ball away from their goal..does it annoy the players on the team that could have scored? Yes, but it's part of the game, there's no reason to freak out about it...Unless it's your job, but playing CHA isn't your job, so shut up.

As for comments about him and riki, I don't care. It started off as people just teasing Terraptus, and suddenly its turned into "lets insult Terraptus."
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:19 pm

to bad this is cha not soccer? lmao... i play soccer and it doesnt annoy me when they kick it out so yaa... and dont tell me to shut up if u dont even know me dumbass so u stfu
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:16 pm

jar seriously you gotta tone it down there is no reason to flame on people like this
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm

First of all, I was comparing one situation to the other, I wasn't saying "cha is soccer!" Second off, I only said the "shut up" part as a joke, which you took seriously...Not only that, but you said that I can't say that because I "don't know you", and then told me to "shut the fuck up"...Yeah, because you know me REALLY well yourself. Third off, I'm surprised you actually had the attention span to read the whole thing, and then you turned around and threw out such a stupid reply...If you were planning on doing that, what was the point of reading the whole thing? Lastly, are you flaming because you're starting up clan ck again, or are you just flaming randomly for no discernible reason? Because I tried to make my previous reply to at least sound like I'm not a complete asshole, but now, I'm sounding like a complete asshole Sad
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:58 pm

we probably arent even starting ck again since c0de is never really on.. ima join a diff clan if it gets made, and you coulda thrown a jk in your reply so i can now you were jus playing but if u were kidding then my bad
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:37 am

LOL what kind of stupid fuck makes their own build.

Noobs create
Pro's steal
Those inbetween experiment or immitate.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:06 pm

I don't think the person on here is the real Jar. The real Jar would never flame me like that. I think it is more likely that aliens are mind controlling him.

All joking aside, Jar I used to think we were cool. We played some matches in what I guess are now the old days. Now you start flaming me because I beat you with my build that just so happened to counter yours? Jar I hope they never give you shaman. This was just about the most immature thing I have ever seen and chao doesn't need shamans like you.

For me and Riki I just decided to spark some drama because I thought it would be fun since the forum was getting a little dull. After I tried to explain it people were still taking it seriously and insulting me. What on earth did I ever do to deserve all this from you guys? Was I not a great member of chao? Did I never post any thing interesting or useful? You people who insult me disgust me.

To mwaha: Well, at least someone posting on here wants me to be far away from a fire instead of dieing in it for no real reason. I wish you luck in your clan endeavors. Maybe you would make a good shaman too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Clan CHAO   Challenge to Clan CHAO Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge to Clan CHAO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next