Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Gladiator Build?! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Gladiator Build?! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Gladiator Build?! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Gladiator Build?! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Gladiator Build?! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Gladiator Build?! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Gladiator Build?! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Gladiator Build?! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Gladiator Build?! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Gladiator Build?! I_vote_lcapGladiator Build?! I_voting_barGladiator Build?! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Gladiator Build?! I_vote_lcapGladiator Build?! I_voting_barGladiator Build?! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Gladiator Build?!

Go down 
+2
Subz
sOuL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sOuL
Nooblet
Nooblet

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 am

(This build is only effective on Gladiator Mode and other modes that don't require farming)
Necromancer
Seed of Corruption
Slow Ward/ Divine Shield
Parasite
Life Regen
Silent Night

LEVELING: Main level Seed of Corruption and Off level Parasite. Level Silent Night and it's not necessary so don't level slow ward unless you really need to. One into Divine Shield if you picked it.

HOW TO PLAY: All you have to do is run around constantly casting Seed of Corruption and Parasite on people and you should get a good dps without even having to get close to them. Get a WW item and use it after you've casted ur spells and wait for them to slowly die. Once you get to level 8 silent night is just there to kill off survivors if you have to 1 on 1 somebody with reasonable health left. Get a cloak of unseen, time benders and a speed set and you should be fine for most of the game.If somebody gets a AMS then kite them with Seed of Corruption until it breaks. You don't normally have to worry about avatar since nobody really picks it in gladiator but if they do just keep windwalking and running (speed set gives 40% endurance aura) until it is over. You won't have to worry about mana since Necro has plenty and all your skills have a minuscule mana cost (silent night has none). They'll get pissed and start teaming on you so just keep running until they get tired and they'll decide to attack each other instead. If they have slow abilities then use WW and run away. If they have have a gem of truesight then that's one inventory item wasted and items are extremely important in glad. If they have silence and slow then you're screwed. If they have stun then you're also screwed. At the end of the match you will probably get at least 10 kills if it is 3v3+. There's going to be a few more counters in there somewhere so I would be appreciative if someone pointed them out to me. If you have good gladiator builds that you like to add, feel free to post them on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Lame, real men play Glad with random on.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Or we could just play glad and I could show you the flaws in your build without having to write a lengthily post.
Back to top Go down
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:46 am

the problem i see is if i use my creepy build he lose any ways.

Creepy STR hero

Crit or death coil. OFF
divine or slow ward deff
hp regin inter
endur or psn
ult images or some summon.

i picked the summon so that they ignore you and go for them but not all the time some times its best to go for the summon early only cuz it can kill fast but about mid game its done its just a back up on dps. the slow would slow their movement and attack speed, only flaw i found in that is ams and ranged heros. the hp reing one is str hero have GREAT hp reing but put some regin on that and u wont die fast. images is to trick them but dont work if they got purg. the summon is the same. crit is good cuz it works with the images and can help a lot if u got a summon or 2 to keep them off u. the psn is to slow them cuz creepy has 350 range and you can hit fast if u got the right items.

Glorn i know you told me a few flaws with this same as u sub but im trowing it out there cuz most forget about the pros of the build like you can kill for a far as a str hero and regin you life back at a good speed the main thing is maxen out your attack speed early in game at the same time keeping ahead in lvls and in kills. good luck to all and let me know if this build helps some.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/danlowthewild
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:50 am

one build to piss some off is this.

Tiny tim. agi hero

crit. off
a heal iff needed or a stun. def
the other crit for itter they stack.
ult ele
stun crit or something that can do masive dmg.

get agi items fast and a glad set so u can take hits get spiked gloves for the magic reduction.

items i get is

ring of speed demon.
ring of mastery, WW
the 300+ agi
the ult gloves for a 60% reduction on magic spells
avanger set can heal u 3k and gives 4k life.
get the legendary boots or the godly ones they give super speed in movement attack and lots of agi 300-500 agi off them and str int and more.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Storm Bolt, Hex, impale, bash, death orb on int....most fun glad build eva
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Save my glad build shankz you know the one.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:52 pm

that build can die in a fire.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Why does this topic even exist?

tidal rush

nuff said
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Disrupts ?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:49 pm

lol; no.. that doesnt happen...

why? who is gonna run through a tidal rush to cast a disrupt? especially one that hits through WW. taking into account that and glad mode not playd with dark mode is stupid...
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Well to be perfectly honest my favorite glad build is ranged int with soul burn befuddle darkness and reincarn so I do.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:21 am

befuddle is your only disable that would hit me from A)far and B)invis. Then you still have 10 other guys to worry about. single target abilities dont get you too far.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Well unless im close by when you fire otherwise I will just run like everyone one else otherwise true sight is cheap and is always a must in glad mode.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:21 pm

really, the best thing to do when in a glad game with me.. on the start of the match, get as far away from me as possible; and wait for idiots with 10% HP to run outta my tidal rush and into you. Someone did that to me last time.. so aggrivating.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Or everyone can focus you and you slowly kick ppl from the game? -.-
Back to top Go down
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 pm

ya but then its no fun and you cant hear or see them rage. wich I think is funny as hell.

hearing some one rage about a glad ffa game cuz they suck and then they leave is so fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gladiator Build?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Build?!   Gladiator Build?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Build?!
Page 1 of 1