Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSo, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 I_voting_barSo, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSo, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 I_voting_barSo, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

So, why did i get removed from the

Go down 
+13
Sharky
Orimis
Subz
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
verti89
carefulibite
Joox
Shankz
fmdragon
Glorn2
HLWG
baneofdeath
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Thats Dragon for you
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Wrathtoruin wrote:
Thats Dragon for you

LMAO

And I really doubt you would do anything this basic
You'd actually leave a big-ass mess(like Glorny said), like hack the CHAR map, change some settings, diss some people on the loading screen, and make it that an Eternal Immortality Set cost 10k gold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Glorn2 wrote:
who talked to you yesterday? And come on; dragon has done the same thing 3 other times. Being that it was most likely dragon or wrath; and wrath would have done a much better job at screwing things up... Remember the post made by shankz when he got "hacked" by dragon? I mean, the grammer used is almost the same. Dragon also did it to territo. He tried it on me; he stole my keys at one point, same as wrath, tuus, and shankz... Now something 90% the same is happening again, in the same style. Any real "hacker" would go after personal information; and the majority of us (including me and verti) have gotten along well with wrath.

Know what I think though...

We should all find reasons to blame all of this on piss!

All scenarios must involve him wearing a black ski-mask!

GO!

I havnt even been on for weeks. I got bored along time ago and havnt even showed up whatsoever to even know what was happening. i forgot my forum login up until today when i decided to actually figure it out.

1. i wouldnt fuck with verti.
2. i wouldnt do something like this.
3. it wasnt actually me who hacked shankz. it was some idiot i thought i could trust but obviously not.
4. i have no reason for doing something like this anyway seeing as i havnt even been on for months.

Glorn2 wrote:
He tried it on me; he stole my keys at one point, same as wrath, tuus, and shankz...

1. what keys did i steal?
2. you let me use your d2 keys.
3. i never tried stealing tuus or shankz's keys. shankz had been using some of mine.
4. i didnt take wraths either? he was using some of mine?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:53 pm

with me, and with shankz, you attempted to black screen us through teamviewer. I recall attempting to log on one day; and I couldnt, on either WC3 or D2; because you decided you wanted to see how many bots you could have in chat at once. Also, I said territo, not tuus. And that one; you were telling me about how you jacked his keys, and wanted to make it so he could never log on.

you are the only person in the community who has, multiple times, been involved in things along the lines of messing shit up via teamviewer. Again, who, at all, would care to target such a small community in such a minor way? Any "stranger" would simply swipe some personal info and go on a buying spree.

Also, you came back just now to see this? After what... 4-5 months of inactivity? you come back while this is happening?

I have no solid proof if it is you or not; sure, it could be anyone. I have/had nothing against you that would make me want to accuse you over anyone else. It is simply the way the facts are lined up.

Police get a call about a black guy in a bulls jacket robbing a 7-11 with a knife. 5 minutes later they spot a black guy walking down the street in a bulls jacket carrying a concealed knife and with stay bills in his pocket. Sure, he could be innocient; but he is being taken in for some questioning; as a prime suspect... After they beat him...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 am

the blackscreen is nothing bad... just annoying.

im about 90% sure i dont have your wc3 keys. i havnt played in so long i wouldnt know what keys i even have.

and i would have to say my coming back at this time is just bad timing on my part...

i tried coming back a month or so ago but forgot my username/password and didnt bother trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 am

SEE IT WAS WRATH
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:46 am

damnit joox, you are right, as always!

Unless... it is piss....

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Lol im still stickin with the piss story, the black ski mask, the rage, the facts are all lined up for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 pm

If it was actually Glorn, this would be the funniest thing ever... not to mention the biggest troll of all time.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 pm

I take it back, letting miki into the clan was the biggest troll of all time.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 pm

I think it's not really Glorn writing all this; this previous "hack" was just a way to take our attention from the real hack: taking Glorn's account! This person looked at previous CHA Forum history, made a CHA Forum account, observed Glorn's way of acting/typing, and then hacked him. We are, in fact, all doomed. The hacker might actually finish CHAR!
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Rofl sum funny shit
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

The hacker will unconver the truth about Glorn...

He is Skynet...
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Glorn2 wrote:
Police get a call about a black guy in a bulls jacket robbing a 7-11 with a knife. 5 minutes later they spot a black guy walking down the street in a bulls jacket carrying a concealed knife and with stay bills in his pocket. Sure, he could be innocient; but he is being taken in for some questioning; as a prime suspect... After they beat him...

Hahahahahahaha...

+rep
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Glorn2 wrote:
The hacker will unconver the truth about Glorn...

He is Skynet...

LMAO

chao.forumotion.net
The webpage that authorized the launching of the nuclear warheads...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:29 pm

ok, ok lets be honest i did it so the new version would never come out and we woudl be too busy discussing thsi topic
Back to top Go down
t3chn0k1ng
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:05 pm

yea i gots kicked 2
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:04 pm

I pretty much have the same alibi as dragon

1.I wouldn't fuck with verti.
2. I wouldn't do something like this.
3. I have no reason for doing something like this anyway seeing as i haven't even been on for months.
4.If I was to do something like this half the clan's PC's would be inoperable and Vent would most definitely be offline.
5.I wouldn't do something like write I like penis on Verti's profile
6.Why would I turn my bot back online to help get the clan going again if I was the one who fucked it up.
7.Why do Joox and Piss hate my guts ?

Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Wrathtoruin wrote:
I pretty much have the same alibi as dragon

1.I wouldn't fuck with verti.
2. I wouldn't do something like this.
3. I have no reason for doing something like this anyway seeing as i haven't even been on for months.
4.If I was to do something like this half the clan's PC's would be inoperable and Vent would most definitely be offline.
5.I wouldn't do something like write I like penis on Verti's profile
6.Why would I turn my bot back online to help get the clan going again if I was the one who fucked it up.
7.Why do Joox and Piss hate my guts ?

1) because you are a sourpatch kid that you got demoted from shaman to peon
2) because we lulz at you in vent all day long
3) because you thought when you got kicked you would cause a clan split -- but only thing that happened was skill level of the clan improved

to answer number 7 its because you talk all day about being the master of cha and the master of mana shield + terraptus but in reality your builds are awful and your gameplay is awful for gods sake in our tourney match you missed 7 wraths of hells in a row and you had impale to support it how does that even work

edit: on a side note: how in fucks name were YOU allowed to train people rofl
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Thread closed, Joox temp banned. Come up with whatever excuses you want for your actions; but there is no flaming on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, why did i get removed from the
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com