Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
So, why did i get removed from the  EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
So, why did i get removed from the  EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
So, why did i get removed from the  EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
So, why did i get removed from the  I_vote_lcapSo, why did i get removed from the  I_voting_barSo, why did i get removed from the  I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
So, why did i get removed from the  I_vote_lcapSo, why did i get removed from the  I_voting_barSo, why did i get removed from the  I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

So, why did i get removed from the

Go down 
+13
Sharky
Orimis
Subz
Mr.Blonde
Pissonmyhands
verti89
carefulibite
Joox
Shankz
fmdragon
Glorn2
HLWG
baneofdeath
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

So, why did i get removed from the  Empty
PostSubject: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:29 pm

So, why did i get removed from the clan...
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:02 pm

i got removed as well. looks like someone got hacked or pissed
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Alright, so, looking into it, someone hacked vertis account; changed his info to pretty rude things (the kind of stuff a 15 year old would think is funny) and kicked everyone from the clan.

Given past incidents, we have declared it to be about a 90% chance that it was Dragonslayer; as he has info on how to change bot settings, has attempted to hack multiple peoples accounts in various ways in the past, get into vertis teamviewer, has the sense of humor of a 15 year old, and is part of this small community.

Anyway; we will be reinviting people to the clan; doesnt seem like much of a setback.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:55 pm

people need to grow up and learn that hacken get you a one way ticket to jail or prison SO MAN UP AND LEAVE YOU supid hacker
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/danlowthewild
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Hes prolly still hot cuz i banned him from my vent server when i got hacked by him.. Wouldnt put it passed him
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:05 pm

hey shanks fix the chat box if u can i cant type or scroll in it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/danlowthewild
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 pm

i think it was wrath
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Why is that?
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Well like I said in the chat box before reading this topic I just don't see the point to it. I guess somebody out there has a pretty low opinion of themselves or something.
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:48 pm

cuz i think wrath is a sourpatch kid that he got demoted from shaman to peon and I remember him saying he had Verti's password so he could have just put himself back to a Grunt

and he removed me from facebook so he obviously hates all of the clan!
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:12 pm

all im getting my security issues under control. as soon as thats resolved the bot will be back. on that note ill be sacrificing my own keys i use to play so dont expect to see me on much unless someone has some spares to donate
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Rofl he doesnt hate all the clan. Mainy just u and few others i wont name. U can scroll back in the chats to see him talking to glorn about it while ago. I'm pretty confident he didnt do this due to the fact he hasnt been around since b4 we started the rpg.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:48 pm

verti is getting his stuff fixed; everyone is being reinvited; in another 2 days it will be as though nothing happened; so lets just move on. Since the "thief" didnt get ahold of any of vertis personal information, this was just an attempt to annoy clan chao. you could annoy a larger group of people by walking into a movie theatre late...
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:05 am

or by just being black
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:37 am

Shankz wrote:
Rofl he doesnt hate all the clan. Mainy just u and few others i wont name. U can scroll back in the chats to see him talking to glorn about it while ago. I'm pretty confident he didnt do this due to the fact he hasnt been around since b4 we started the rpg.

HE WAS ON TODAY -- RIDDLE ME THAT SHANZIEPOO if u are in fact shankz and not wrath on a multi !!!
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:59 am

rofl~! not gonna lie it's kinda funny how much people care... or...dont... Very Happy well either way i'm not really thinking it's dragon... hes immature but not this... overly immature methinks. also hes never talked me like he did yesterday Smile
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:55 am

who talked to you yesterday? And come on; dragon has done the same thing 3 other times. Being that it was most likely dragon or wrath; and wrath would have done a much better job at screwing things up... Remember the post made by shankz when he got "hacked" by dragon? I mean, the grammer used is almost the same. Dragon also did it to territo. He tried it on me; he stole my keys at one point, same as wrath, tuus, and shankz... Now something 90% the same is happening again, in the same style. Any real "hacker" would go after personal information; and the majority of us (including me and verti) have gotten along well with wrath.

Know what I think though...

We should all find reasons to blame all of this on piss!

All scenarios must involve him wearing a black ski-mask!

GO!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:02 pm

hmmm whoever did this picked the perfect day, they day we were all out drinking and couldn't come back for over 24 hours...
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 pm

piss was upset cuz all of his wushu buddies went out drinking the other night n he couldnt for w.e reason. So he logged on to find everyone else on wc3 offline doing the same thing. Out of pure rage piss threw on his black ski mask and framed dragon kicking most the peeps out of the clan... Piss how could you? Razz

Last edited by Shankz on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Piss you bastard, how could you?
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 pm

na if it was me i would've added alts like clan cha... when the glorn-100s -2 attack Smile
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Ha i got taken off too!   So, why did i get removed from the  EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 am

I wonder how many people got taken off the list. Is there someone who can recruit me again? Plus I can't e en get into the clan channel.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:06 pm

bot is back up, if there are any issues with it please let me know. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Pissonmyhands wrote:
na if it was me i would've added alts like clan cha... when the glorn-100s -2 attack Smile

Rofl I know talk about amaturish they didnt even do it right with a bot they could of dicked you guys for a week. Think about kick everyone then add a bunch of filler useless accounts. Not only is everyone out but you wont be able to reinvite them back in for a week. You would have 2 options wait out the week or disband the clan and recreate. Besides that rofl I would simply robbed your ass blind before you knew what I was up to amature hacker bitches I swearz. Past in behind yo folks thank your lucky stars he had no imagination and slowly rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:51 pm

lmao. This barely qualifies as a hack. A twelve year old on heroine could have done more damage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, why did i get removed from the    So, why did i get removed from the  Empty

Back to top Go down

So, why did i get removed from the
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com