Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
No tips to the modes? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
No tips to the modes? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
No tips to the modes? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
No tips to the modes? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
No tips to the modes? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
No tips to the modes? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
No tips to the modes? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
No tips to the modes? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
No tips to the modes? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
No tips to the modes? I_vote_lcapNo tips to the modes? I_voting_barNo tips to the modes? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
No tips to the modes? I_vote_lcapNo tips to the modes? I_voting_barNo tips to the modes? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

No tips to the modes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

No tips to the modes? Empty
PostSubject: No tips to the modes?   No tips to the modes? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:05 am

Where are the tips and tricks to playing the other modes? I did a minor search and came up empty on at least some helpful hints. You don't even have the basic explaining of the game any where on this site. The information is in the game but it seems like there should be more to it. You would think there would be some strategy other then stand on a hill, or attack some random guy on a circular cliff in the middle of nowhere. These modes have been around a while why are there no tips or mini small guides to them? I would write them if I had a clue about how to play these modes. For example Koth if your starting at level 1 is it better to creep first or capture the hill asap? Should you even creep at all or run around being half the levels of everyone else in the game capping hills only? Do the hills reward you base on your hero level or the average level of your team? How much extra clock time do you take off a hill by having an additional hero standing on top of it? All a player would have to do is write the basic information of how to play a mode then think of as many questions as possible for that mode and try to answer them. Do you play that mode often? Do you notice very common mistakes? Point them out and write a small guide to it.
Back to top Go down

No tips to the modes?
Page 1 of 1