Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Feedback and mana vortex EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Feedback and mana vortex EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Feedback and mana vortex EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Feedback and mana vortex EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Feedback and mana vortex EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Feedback and mana vortex EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Feedback and mana vortex EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Feedback and mana vortex I_vote_lcapFeedback and mana vortex I_voting_barFeedback and mana vortex I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Feedback and mana vortex I_vote_lcapFeedback and mana vortex I_voting_barFeedback and mana vortex I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Feedback and mana vortex

Go down 
+4
Glorn2
Sharky
epicpowda11
vonmahs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

Feedback and mana vortex Empty
PostSubject: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:36 pm

A bit of knowledge for new people. Feedback and mana vortex dont mix. For feedback your opponent needs mana for it to be effective. If you ue mana vortex, your destroying his mana without damaging them. So dont do it.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 pm

If you use them right they can be greatly effective together. Especially against ontel. Knock their mana down to like 60-80%, and then all their regen just turns into damage and they can use anything..
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:09 pm

I wanted to touch on this but was like should I the thing with feed back is agaist mages its merely an added form of dps it hardly drains a mages mana fast enough to keep them casting what they need however against agility or strengths it simply acts as a mana denial skill and its dps is literrally gone within 5-10 hits. Really what makes vortex feedback kinda fail is leveling priority manage well cast vortex twice and get something like death strike if you plan to level feed back late.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 pm

I tryed it and noticed earl game u destroy the mana with mana vortex then have nothing to feed the feedback
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:21 pm

the biggest problem that everyone is overlooking is that... well..

you are using 2 abilities to remove their mana. After than, it is still autoattack vs autoattack.

what hurts more though, is that you need to invest a good deal of points into keeping their mana low in duels. Well, in the field, they are gonna outlevel you pretty harshly. If they have more levels, they have more gold. More gold is more items, more items is better stats. Better stats means that when it comes down to auto attacking, they will still win.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 pm

ya, you are sacrificing two skills that do the exact same thing. If you use one alone, its quite amazing, though i dont' like using feedback, because under a lot of circumstances giving up that orb slot can really stab you in the face. If you want to use a good mana denial skill just stick with either vortex or get mana burn. Feedbacks main str is against people with terrapatus/manashield otherwise its usually to risky.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Feed Back a pretty good farmer unless you removed the double damage part of it. It limits your farming down to what acid or the wad or summons.... Vortex is imo situational as all get out your assuming they're going mana shield and as I said before you manage well go death strike instead of feed back gives you a much better passive presence.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Was trying to create a mana killing agi hero who doesnt focus on mana so much. So i learn feedback and vortex dont work so wel together.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 pm

feedback on agi doesnt work to nicely together since it will stop you from getting scepter :/ probably why its best played on int imo
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:49 pm

I just thought a fast attack with a way to ue enemys mana against them would be a good idea. Im still working on it.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:47 am

lol I tried mana vortex with feedback a couple of times with acid rain; sure their mana was a perma 0 in duels but, as was said before, I was outleveled. I still won cuz I went a high dps auto-attacker, but it was risky.
I don't mix them anymore =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:03 am

Im not mixing it any more.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:50 am

Personally I think feedback is best against agility or strength, as they generally won't have the A) Spell Reduc or B) Regen to make it back up..
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:40 am

Imo is tha its great against int heros cuz of high mana. Maybe combo it with hex might work.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 am

What Epic is getting at is that if you know how to farm using feedback and preferably another skill early game you can completely shut down a low mana build because they have a small mana pool.They get maybe one cast off and then you have burned enough mana to prevent any other casts.Using Feedback vs Intellect heroes should be a given because they have a large mana pool.But then your doing extra damage your not going to be able to kill their mana pool before they can get their casts off.So what some of the better players (Glorn Charge Epic and Piss) are saying here is that Feedback and Vortex is a bad idea because your using 2 skills for one job,If your going to run Feedback your going to need a strong farmer to supplement,Your giving up an orb slot something you need to be mindful of,If your going to use a skill do not limit its use to only one thing if your going to bother putting points into it use it as many ways as you successfully can.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 pm

I understand but against agi or str who usually wont conectrate on mana with have a higher attack speed and damage if not the health and armor to back it up. And of course i wont mix then again. I adjusted my build cuz of it. And i agree u need farming and a shut down ability. Feedback hex para or acid rain. Then maybe a nuke like silent night keeping a mana pot on u if ya need it.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 am

i tried using feedback on agi as an answer for spells when in reality, like epic said its realistically not that great of a skill for burning mana so much as keeping mana low. in that sense, its plausible to keep a low leveled mana vortex handy, but its just better with something else as so many people have already put it.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:41 am

Then basically feedback is pointless but then again i refuse to believe that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and mana vortex   Feedback and mana vortex Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback and mana vortex
Page 1 of 1