Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Red beacon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Red beacon - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Red beacon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Red beacon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Red beacon - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Red beacon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Red beacon - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Red beacon - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Red beacon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Red beacon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRed beacon - Page 2 I_voting_barRed beacon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Red beacon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRed beacon - Page 2 I_voting_barRed beacon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Red beacon

Go down 
+5
Glorn2
epicpowda11
Wrathtoruin
Sharky
vonmahs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Red beacon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red beacon   Red beacon - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 am

Shankz wrote:
i dont find it worth it becuase the ammount of time required to capture it leaves you open for ganks. Imo your gona wanna wait til later when u feel safe to snatch flags without being ganked or have the opportunity to be ganked which by then in the 45 seconds it takes you to walk all the way over there and back 60% slower i could have farmed 2 spawns and be wrapping up yiff which ='s more moneys and levels.

Actually if I have the speed I usually go for the flag. The key to successful flag runs is to not spend the time running back home. The best time to make a run for the flag is shortly before a duel. This is a little risky as your a lot slower unable to dodge spells as easily. However if your team should win the duel with this minor set back you get a free teleport home and the reward is definitely worth your trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Red beacon   Red beacon - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:07 am

however if u got a crappy team who lets u down n u die then its all for nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Red beacon   Red beacon - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:32 am

Yeah that is a problem but if your team sucks a failed flag run is the least of your worries. Well from a past game I played today I random the skills shock wave, magic defense, endurance, sprint, demon storm on Prophet. So yea I farmed and if I was in position to make a run for their flag just before a duel I did. In that particular game I did make a flag run before each and every duel up until the time I was able to do bosses. In the duels I was holding the flag the only thing I did was cast tornado and let my teammates go to work. Long story short flag runs are well worth the trouble. You might try combining a flag run strategy with a long range ultimate like demon storm so your mobility won't even be an issue.

Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Red beacon   Red beacon - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:41 pm

I think if you even have one competent player on your team in a 3v3 its worth it to flag cap as long as your hero has half decent movement speed,skills like endurance aura and frenzy are great but even without them you can get items like Boots of Speed,Time Benders Gauntlets,Totemic Set Speed Set,Auroric Set.All give speed increases items with skills like Images WW Spell immunity and Slow aura.Are all great for flagging just because they can detour your pursuers.Even a bad player may become somewhat usable with the extra gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red beacon   Red beacon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red beacon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com