Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Soul burn with banish EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Soul burn with banish EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Soul burn with banish EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Soul burn with banish EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Soul burn with banish EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Soul burn with banish EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Soul burn with banish EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Soul burn with banish EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Soul burn with banish EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Soul burn with banish I_vote_lcapSoul burn with banish I_voting_barSoul burn with banish I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Soul burn with banish I_vote_lcapSoul burn with banish I_voting_barSoul burn with banish I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Soul burn with banish

Go down 
+6
Joox
Wrathtoruin
Mr.Blonde
Shankz
Ignaciorocks
vonmahs
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

Soul burn with banish Empty
PostSubject: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:03 am

Ok befoe i start wht is bat and is ams anti magic shield? ok so soul burn can silence the enemy so yay no casting. And banish yay no auto attack. So combining the two possible control of battle field. Yes u can counter one of them with ring. now from what i read u only need one point in banish. So good idea or bad and if good what would rest skills. If soul burn is not good farming what could you use?
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:12 am

B.A.T = base attack speed; it is your starting attack speed of the hero u pick. Lower bat means faster-attacking hero.

AMS = anti magic shell, yes

As for soul burn, its is really nice skill =D
But it you are looking for a skill to interupt their auto attack, hex would be better since it is a defenseive skill( whereas banish is misc.). This leaves you acid rain( a misc skill) for farming.

So a build would be:

Offensive: Soul Burn
Defensive: Hex(for the disable)
Misc: Acid Rain(instead of banish; plus it is an AWESOME farming skill)

Farming with acid rain, you only need to lvl it to 8 max, letting you put all the rest of the points to hex and soul burn. Now u only need an ulti =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 am

yeah i wouldnt go with banish + soul burn, cuz even tho they cant auto attack when banished neither can you. plus u still need a farmin skill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Ok a lower bat mean higher attackspeed that dont sound right.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Banish+Soul Burn would be a lulz build, but realistically you would have very little farming, you would have to rush bombs, and have elemastery ult... which some people could pull off, but i wouldn't recommend it at all. Seriously combining the two would garuntee you wouldn't be attacked, but you would be limited to only casting spells on them... which you would have none since, you have eaten up your offensive and defensive slots.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:22 pm

BAT is Base Attack TIME not Speed don't list to Ignacio. It has to do with the time it takes for you to fully attack. the shorter the time it takes, the higher the speed is. BAT is no BAS. BAS has to do with how many attacks you can get off in 1 second at 0 agility. They are related, but they are different concepts relating to Attack Speed.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Oh ok so lower bat is better ad higher bas is better. And banish is a misc skill. Otherwise i would use banish instead of hex in my controller build.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:42 pm

wow Blonde thanks for clearing that up; Sorry for that huge mistake there Vonmahs

Here is a link the does talk about base attack speed.
https://chao.forumotion.net/t62-base-attack-speed-good-or-bad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 pm

BAS doesn't really appear anywhere in the Game, its more a conceptual idea, focus more on BAT and Agility. And you don't really need so much cc focus on damage thats what wins games
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:00 pm

The cc is for 1v1 duels purposes. Working damage builds too when i get chance.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:14 pm

well, with storm bolt and hex, high damage is a must so you can take as much of their health as possible while they cannot do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Yes in the current edit BAS is equal to your starting agility however in the new edit BAS will be an added attribute equal to roughly half of your starting agility.

Soul burn and Banish would actually a nice combo.If you can pull off farming with bombs.A lot of people overlook that soul burn does a large amount of spell damage and people also neglect how deadly banish is when you level it.

I'm not saying this is the best combo to try because it would be very difficult to farm with bombs but if you could manage to pull it off it could be fairly effective.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 pm

For hex and stormbolt combo use a misc farming like goblin horder or parasite. And soul burn does have silence effect as well. Alternate between banish and soulburn depending on situation. Soulburn does damage. Then get ur self a good defensive skill. Since you only need 1 point in banish for a while that u can main soul burn and off lvl defensive. Worth a test with a highly mobile hero.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:44 pm

What I am trying to say is for that combo to work you should really level banish so that the duration matches soul burn.This way your banish keeps them from attacking and your soul burn keeps them from casting it also does damage which your banish will amplify.If anything you should be getting a defensive your not going to put many points into I would suggest WW or absorb mana there are quite a few you could use.Yet again you will need bombs to farm something that your banish will also amplify.As for an ultimate I would go with something to aid your farming and then again I would use something that would double as a nuke.So Dread ritual.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Vortex a defensive? I should try that one day against my friend
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm

not with soul burn and banish because you are going to need you own mana to keep it up.Vortex is a great skill but its not easy to use for a beginner.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:59 pm

i don't see this build getting off the ground against a good player, and ganking with soul burn and banish may seem good with double slow, but trust me, its gonna be very hard to do. most people will out farm you hardcore, and seeing as you just have bombs to farm with until mid game you will be very vulnerable. in essence you will have to mass int and just hope your glass cannon holds, which i don't think it will
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm not suggesting that it will however vohmahs suggested it and I'm just trying to tell him how to make it work if its going to work.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:16 pm

i will kick you in the face wrath, this build won't work unless you get super duper lucky or just are super duper good with bombs... i know that you know that, why not just let him know its not gonna work
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:20 pm

I'm allowed to give him hope right ? I'm sure a handful of skilled players could pull it off.This is something he could aspire to.

But anyway vohmahs unless you a real beast with bombs this will never work
scarp it and get a real farming skill.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:01 pm

I plan to just use against my friendthen just for fun. But ill get a good build against yall
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Also banish doesn't effect ams so you would have a VERY hard to time taking of any ams at any point in the game with just soul burn.
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm

thats why u get bombs and spam it
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 pm

not if he gets weak con as an ulti? Weak con + bombs? gg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:17 am

Oh really? Said the owl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul burn with banish   Soul burn with banish Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul burn with banish
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next