Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRevs2 Bug Board - Page 3 I_voting_barRevs2 Bug Board - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRevs2 Bug Board - Page 3 I_voting_barRevs2 Bug Board - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Revs2 Bug Board

Go down 
+13
Mikizilla
Sharky
Azrael_Zephon
Brazzo
carefulibite
KJC
KOnYiu
Bromancing_The_Venom
tuusneegepro
Mr.Blonde
HLWG
Shankz
Glorn2
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:12 pm

@ god

If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Triggering unit) has an item of type Stone Talons) Equal to True
((Triggering unit) has an item of type Sparking Talons) Equal to True
((Triggering unit) has an item of type Omega Sword) Equal to True
Then - Actions
Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Sparking Talons)
Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Stone Talons)
Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Omega Sword)
Hero - Create Lightsabre and give it to (Triggering unit)
Skip remaining actions
Else - Actions

The trigger is there, must be on your part that something wasnt happening?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:14 am

Mage Killer Aura still dont work.
Back to top Go down
putikas
Unranked
Unranked
putikas

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Today I have noticed that if you vote switch a player to another team and if he has items on his peon, they are lost after switching.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 am

I am gonna need a replay of that Putikas. I have swutched teams many times, and not lost my peon items. I am looking at the trigger right now, and it is simple. It takes your peon and moves it to the other base. It does not kill him or remove any of his items. If you leave an item on the ground in base; that is considered human error.

Sharky, I looked back into the trigger, and while it seemed correct; I think maybe I used too many loops at once and it was cutting out some info. So, I remade the trigger, half the size. It should work now; it is simple and efficient.
Back to top Go down
putikas
Unranked
Unranked
putikas

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Sorry, I ain't got the replay. But since you explained how it works i'm not really sure if it was a bug. Might have actually been what you called human error Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 am

awesome um for the fuck of it compare magic barrage to frost fall breath of fire or flame strike
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:45 am

without comparing, I have openly said multiple times that magic barrage is weaker than the average farmer.

Honestly, the reason for it is because for the longest time, hundreds of noobs picked it for its attack animation. the skill hasnt been changed at all since... I dont even know. Revolutions started?

also, I am entertained that you added breath of fire in there. Being modest and all, I hope it is because of my lvl 9 first duel BoF build stuck home with some people...
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:17 am

lol! Okay I just find it funny as fuck BOF now deals same damage at half the mana cost lol!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:44 pm

BoF hasnt has it damaged changed in forever also. the only buff it has gotten in a long time is -1 CD. ...on an already low CD.

I lowered the CD on barrage as well, I forget how much << in beta9
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:54 am

No ones used barrage since the map rehall just saying...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:18 am

Really? I had seen it quite a few times (not in the past month or two) in the revs edit. HST used to swear it was the most OP farmer in the world. That is prolly the reason so many people were using it at the time. You lose to a skill, someones swears it is OP; you use the skill. Anyone using a skill with intent to actually use it, will do better than agi-crit-crit-stun-stun-reinc-sword-sword-sword-sword-wait, why are sword on grond?-sword-sword-still ground sword?-ragequit.

anyway, try it out in the new edit; it may not seem like much, but the CD difference is equal to about a 10-15% increase in DPS for it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:27 am

Sigh please dont use the 1 build wonder noobs as examples and eventually even that dum fuck was able to see flame strike did more damage for the same cost. Besides Id say his love affair with bash and casual not too heavy on the ganks led to his wins more then anything else. 1 1/2 game or he quits 13 mins into it sigh what a fag. Hate playing that noob either I let him have his fucken way or he quits too god dam fast. Like playing a spoiled 6 year old unless you let them win they wont play. TL;DR Barrage sucks and only noobs use it if at all.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:26 am

Wow, locust swarm, and no complaints?

Ive only heard 1 complaint about locust swarm, and after seeing it, it was wayyyy too strong. So, I looked at it. Recently, I changed the levels of locust, so every level a new unit type is spawned, rather than more units. The skill was pretty useless after rank 2. What I did, and looking back, have no idea at all why I did it, because it changed the entire skill... I had turned the attack type to chaos, from spell. So, it wouldnt eat AMS, but dealt a good deal more damage. I think it was because I copy/pasted a different summon to make them, and most summons are chaos. Either way, my bad.

I set their damage back to spell based and lowered their duration a bit. I still need to test them more than a few times in the late game though.

For those wondering, their attack damage in all previous edits was ~12. So, 12 damage reduction would make them useless. Which is why, usually by rank 3, they stopped being useful for anything but breaking AMS (this first thing hit) then add in damage reduction, then spell damage reduction, then damage return factor, and you were lucky to gain 1 life from each locust in pvp.

Monsoon: I have heard complaints about the ...small... SMALLLLLL... like 6% damage change to it. What I did in the upcoming edit, was lower the CD a good deal as the skill levels. The complaint I have gotten from a lot of people is "well, flamestrike is now better than it, so I will use flamestrike." Well, a huge AoE skill that hits through AMS, and has a lower mana cost and cooldown than flamestrike SHOULD NOT be able to keep up in farming with it. It was an easy-8 first duel skill. Without an interrupt, first duel, it was at least 1/2 of a players HP. 8 for first duel, 95% win chance, putting you at 9... Yeah, the skill was too strong early game. the CD reduction is -.3 per level, so max level it has a pretty short CD, like, 10 seconds. the skill does 2500 damage in a huge AoE, on a 10 second CD. the average farmer at max level does ~1200, on a ~8 second CD. Taking channeling into account is painful; but having nearly 2X the spell DPS is a pretty powerful move. can clear a level 28ish spawn in 1 cast.

Siphon life: Fixed the problem where it would also drain your own life (killing you, if you were really low on HP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revs2 Bug Board
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3