Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevs2 Bug Board - Page 2 I_voting_barRevs2 Bug Board - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevs2 Bug Board - Page 2 I_voting_barRevs2 Bug Board - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Revs2 Bug Board

Go down 
+13
Mikizilla
Sharky
Azrael_Zephon
Brazzo
carefulibite
KJC
KOnYiu
Bromancing_The_Venom
tuusneegepro
Mr.Blonde
HLWG
Shankz
Glorn2
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:41 pm

there is a problem with msn and i cant send you the replay
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Azrael_Zephon
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:53 am

I used to have the same problem. I think what I used to do was upload my replays to a web site and then linking them to that web page. Media share or rapid share I forget which one I used to go through.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:27 am

I have watched all the replays sent to me, and am not sure what exactly is causing the problem. Playing some games, I had Azzy not load a code; and the problem wouldnt happen if he didnt load. Based on this; I changed a bunch of stuff around with triggers, that might help. It also might not. I have been unable to reproduce it in either situation; but azzy could for me. Beta4 should have the update for that in it; if/when it gets put on the bot.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:20 pm

amazing ... in team brawl i coulnt pick a hero and i didnt load a code yet sending you the replay
Back to top Go down
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:38 pm

and 4th time in a row i couldnt pick hero .-. anyways ... map hates me
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:51 am

Heyo this isnt a bug but more of a balance thing have any of you ever compared

Sonic Boom vs. Stun Field

Pudge vs. Paladin

Offensive Summons with endurance vs. Mic Summons with overpower

Storm Bolt vs. Force Push

I dont know maybe Im trolling compare and come back with thoughts yo.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Stun Field
10.66+.33 CD per level
1.4+.2 Stun
30 damage per level
85+25 mana cost per level

VS

Sonic Boom
15+.1 CD per level
400+20 distance per level
(In terms of slow, it takes .02 seconds to move every 5 distance)
80*.02=1.6 (the base 400 distance) + 4*.02=.08 per level
1.6+.08 stun per level
70+30 mana cost per level

General comparison:
The total stun time on stun field is longer, and the cooldown is shorter. At max level, these ratios are a lot closer, in terms of total stun time versus cooldown. Stun field overall, has a longer stun time to cooldown ratio throughout the entire game. Also, the damage given from it is a minor factor, but still a factor. As the game goes on, sonic boom begins to cost more than stun field.
On a normal casting hero, sonic boom would be a better choice, due to cast times having a big role in how much time you can attack during a stun. using a ranged hero, sonic boom is better, because it will take a second for a melee unit to get back to you and hit you. If you are against ranged, then it wont matter.

Overall
these two skills are very similar, however then each have their own situations in which they will be better, based on your hero, and your opponents hero.

Abomination
20 AGI +1
35 INT +5
15 STR +3
390 MS
1 Armor
2.2 BAT
2-12 Damage
.7 Cast Times
200 HP
0 MP

Paladin
10 AGI +1.5
40 INT +5.5
25 STR +2.5
320 MS
8 Armor
2.0 BAT
2-12 Damage
.2 Cast Times
200 HP
0 MP

Comparison:
Move speed is the most deciding factor between these two heroes. 70 MS is a lot of stat though. The paladin has 5 more starting stats to use, but overall, is like the Abom with agi and str switched. Paladin also has better stat gain, in every field except STR, by .5. The paladin has a much better BAT, and possibly the highest starting armor in the game. Equal to a 3 point Spiked Armor bonus over the Abom. The paladin is also blessed with instant cast times, while the Abom has normal int cast times. Damage, HP and MP are the same.

Overall:
The paladin is much stronger than the Abom, if you can overcome that 70 MS difference. He is really the strongest int hero, if you can overcome that MS problem. It would be silly to buff all int heroes to be as strong as the paladin though. No one wants to use him because of his slow MS. Until people start over-using him, he will remain stronger than the other heroes.

Offensive Summons VS Misc Summons
What you have to look at here, is the summons themselves. Most offensive summons are in smaller numbers, but are stronger overall. Misc summons are usually 1 shotable, unless you are playing against a full summons build. 20 guys hitting you, who each have 20 bonus damage, is stronger than 3 guys with 15% IAS attacking you. Endu will help a player a lot more than OP aura will though, at least until you get OP aura to 10+.

Late game is when OP aura becomes strong. Late game is when MISC summons become their weakest, in comparison. Sure, these summons might have 250 bonus damage... and die in 5 seconds. Most Offensive summons are strongest in the later game, and lack a little bit for farming early. Endu is stronger in the early game, and alright in the later game. The summons will live longer though, and get more from their "weaker" aura.

Overall:
It comes down to your playstyle over anything else. A space orc/wolves/endu build is really hard to beat, and will always be one of my favorite summons builds. For a pure summons build though, getting puppet and OP with skellies, is very strong, especially against someone who doesnt have any AoE at all, doesnt know how to use a fire orb, has no disables, and is afraid of buying bombs. Misc is much easier to counter, if you didnt catch that; but has potential to be stronger if completely uncountered.

Storm bolt and force push are in different categories; so are not balanced against each other; generally, offensives are made a little stronger when compared to the other houses. With that in mind, storm bolt has a better CD/duration ratio throughout the game. force push is still better if you are ranged vs melee though, as you would imagine with anything that keeps an opponent at a range. Downside of knockbacks though, you can cast instant spells while being knocked back. That is WW, avatar, divine, ect. To compare exact stats, you will see imbalances, generally favoring storm bolt; as it is an offensive.

I am not entirely sure I see anything behind your post here... Have you compared them? Do your results differ?

get back at me.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:10 am

Rofl I was trolling but was more or less interested in the comparisons I figured it would be brought up sooner or later anyhow. Nobody bothers to play Paladin he seems kind of cookie cutterish in a way you either get Frenzy, Endurance or Speed Burst to offset his ms difference and every single person Ive seen play him just ends up feeding. Pudgy is fast fun and one of the best immolation build using candidates Ive ever used.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:58 am

On the KOTH mode with game not starting, I don't have replay but dark mode and few others were selected. Also I encounter no hero bug once, but I think i might had held Enter key down while checking out Shadow Fiend's hero icon. My wisp just busted and when game starts I can only play with my peon.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:02 pm

For the fuck of it I used mage killer aura in a game............... It still doesnt work ........Sigh
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:18 am

Are you sure? Because I have used it, and seen it used, maybe a dozen times? With pretty clear results. I do however think that the tooltip is off by 5%. I will have to double check. Either way though, every time I have seen it, I have also seen a very clear result with it.

edit:
Also, I have been looking at the bugs where people seem to "lose" their hero and peon. I still have no idea why this is happening. However, I put in a few failsafes. The first 2 things I do were things that I hope will prevent it from happening. I dont know what causes it, so I dont know if they will do anything at all. the last failsafe, is also nice for some people. It allows you to repick at any point (even after you pick your hero). In doing this, it will also allow you to -repick if you lose your peon and hero at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Lets see I had timmy with that aura and even with it at a pretty high level I was still getting near wtf pawned by silent night. Then for the fuck of it I droppped my black nights mail having something like 140 armor fighting archon of pain and her spells fucking raped my ass.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:24 pm

So, from personal observations only, it hurts? The archon actually has 2 nukes, and life drain. With 50% spell reduction, they are painfulllll. I think the 2 nukes (which she casts at the same time) are ~10,000 damage. Since you were running timmy, I assume your HP was reasonably low. Low enough for the damage to be big. If you werent main leveling the aura, it was what? 50%? 60%?
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 pm

You spelled reduction wrong under the damage reduction innate description.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 am

Heyo just wondering is lifesteal supposed to tell me their location in dark mode. Like I look towards opposing camp and I see a thumb nail flying across this black screen.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:27 pm

A lot of missiles are shown in dark mode, as are crits and floating text. I am really not sure why. The farseers attack animation I know is shown through, as are most orbs on ranged units. Really strange, but it happens with basic things programmed into WC3, it isnt like strange triggers showing these things. Both blask mask and fog of war are enabled, so I really cannot tell you why. Try it on other games, see if it is still visible? Best I can offer.
Back to top Go down
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 pm

i have played 2 games now in that i cannot make lightsaber.....i have all items. it just wont make. i know its very rare item to make, but have u checked it or made it recently?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Umm, I havent made it, no. I wonder if I added the essence to the recipes, does anyone know? It was so long ago that i messed with that stuff...

It is omega+stone+light for lightsabre, right?
Back to top Go down
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:38 pm

yes im pretty sure, its such a low used item i dont really see a need ot fix it quickly, but it was just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 pm

It is an easy fix, I just dont have my WE on me right now, so cant look into it.
Back to top Go down
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:39 pm

its all good, was just a thought
Back to top Go down
asdfghjkl
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:30 am

I played a 1v1 against Wrathtoruin and in my bottom spawn closest to mid, I killed a Generic Easy Creep lvl 26 and a Zergling (i think thats the name) lvl 26 as well. They both dropped a Manual of Health (+50 hp). Its not much of a bug but might become something more later on if not fixed. Hope this helps though! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:28 am

Yeah for some reason this did happen.Though I have no idea how they got there or what cause it.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:02 am

did the explosion from the zerg kill you? did you tick to level 30 at that exact moment and die? I assume you had bonus life innate, correct? Those tomes are actually for you when you level. I will see if I can find a better way to trigger it though, I have seen the problem happen once, I believe.
Back to top Go down
asdfghjkl
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:53 pm

I did have bonus life innate as my innate. I didn't explode or tick to lvl 30 and die though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revs2 Bug Board
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next