Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Late Game Defense EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Late Game Defense EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Late Game Defense EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Late Game Defense EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Late Game Defense EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Late Game Defense EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Late Game Defense EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Late Game Defense EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Late Game Defense EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Late Game Defense I_vote_lcapLate Game Defense I_voting_barLate Game Defense I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Late Game Defense I_vote_lcapLate Game Defense I_voting_barLate Game Defense I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Late Game Defense

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Late Game Defense Empty
PostSubject: Late Game Defense   Late Game Defense EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:10 pm

I have been getting a lot of questions as to what the best late game passive is... spikes or unholy. most people espeially since i have seen a surge in strenght users have forgotten about the true powerhouses of str late game Evasion and Combat Mastery

Evasion max level gives about 50% chance to dodge.
CM gives 30% chance to dodge 30% for 1.5 crit.

So say you are str

around lvl 30
10,000 HP 60 Armor

that comes to 30,000 EHP (effective HP)

if you have spikes that takes you up to 120 Armor and 60,000 HP.

if you have evasion that takes you to 60,000 HP as well.

Say you have 90 armor and 12,000 HP at lvl 32

if you have spikes that take you to 150 armor and 60,000 EHP

if you have evasion that takes you to 72,000 EHP

the trend continues

lets say very late game you have 20,000 HP and 150 Armor

if you have spikes you have 210 Armor that puts you at 140,000 HP

if you have evasion you have 200,000 EHP

Your EHP will increase more by getting evasion then by getting Spikes if you have over 60 armor. That is a mathematical FACT. if you don't believe me you can do more.

it gets more complicated with agi and people with evasion from items. but you can do the math if you wish. it boils down to the fact that instead of doubling your HP, it will add 50% so you would need double armor to make it worth it... ie if you have ring of the speed demon here is teh math

8000 HP 90 armor ring of the speed demon

with spikes you have 150 armor you have 50,000 EHP

with evasion you have 48,000 EHP

anymore armor though and you will tip the scales in favor of evasion

12,000 HP and 120 armor with ring of the speed demon

with spikes you have 180 armor and 90,000 EHP

with evasion you have 96,000 EHP.

SO on agility its more often better to choose Spikes over evasion because of Ring of the speed demon. On Str its almost always better to get Evasion. On Int... if you get evasion i will stab you in the eye...

as for unholy, you guys have already seen the comparisons.

not to mention evasion doesn't allow the enemy to leech off u in attacks, as well as you can dodge bashes for good luck times as well as the fact it still procs things like ele mastery bb and static...

just something for you guys to llook at
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

Late Game Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Game Defense   Late Game Defense EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Charge, you might want to take a look at this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Late Game Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Game Defense   Late Game Defense EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 pm

I think he was looking at that; and decided to compare spikes to evasion (which I didnt do in that post) to show a comparison between the two.

IMO, spikes is better, because it is far easier to level with than evasion; in terms of the early and mid game.

STR is the only class that should pick evasion over spikes or unholy, for a late game. And that is because STR doesnt gain as much from a ring of the speed demon as say... anyone else might. the crit isnt even worth it; considering you could simply get an item with 200 more STR on it, and an ass-ton of armor; for a similar price; and break even in the DPS field; while gaining all that armor and HP.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Late Game Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Game Defense   Late Game Defense EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:58 pm

o there is a mistake in the math so dont use it yet, my gf was yammering in my ear as i typed it up the numbers i have written here are wrong for agi... ill fix it when she goes to bed and stops pestering me
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Late Game Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Game Defense   Late Game Defense EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:11 pm

WHY IS IT BAD TO GET EVASION ON INTS? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH NOT GOING SHROUD AND GETTING YOUR ATTACK SPEED FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Late Game Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Game Defense   Late Game Defense EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:22 pm

there is, you can get a much better skill like darkness instead if you have shroud which is much more effective in keeping you alive.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

Late Game Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Game Defense   Late Game Defense EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:28 pm

I think, Sharky, he meant the ability evasion, since Shroud of the Thief God will give you 35% Evasion. A lvl 15 Evasion will give you 52% evasion, but the 35% from Shroud, IMO, is better for int players, since you can get decent evasion from that item instead of wasting a defensive slot that could be used for another spell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Late Game Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Game Defense   Late Game Defense EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 pm

The correct values for agi w/o evasion are 53.333k and 95.676k. so even at these values, armor is more important than evasion.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Late Game Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Game Defense   Late Game Defense EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 pm

But yes i was looking at that H, the thing is you guys need to remeber how awesome crit master and evasion are as well, because on crit master you get 30% evasion and a 30% chance to add 50% damage, or a 15% damage increase, which is like a lvl 2 crit master!

im just tired of seeing the same 3 late game defensives every game... assuming spell sheidl is working in the next edit, the same 4. hence why i have been grabbing insane defensives in almost all my games everything from ice armor to mana steal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late Game Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Game Defense   Late Game Defense Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Game Defense
Page 1 of 1