Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Epic Replay Snippets? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Epic Replay Snippets? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Epic Replay Snippets? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Epic Replay Snippets? I_vote_lcapEpic Replay Snippets? I_voting_barEpic Replay Snippets? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Epic Replay Snippets? I_vote_lcapEpic Replay Snippets? I_voting_barEpic Replay Snippets? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Epic Replay Snippets?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epic Replay Snippets? Empty
PostSubject: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:03 pm

I had a desktop recorder, and piss loves youtube, and replays. And can learn to use said recorder in like, 3 minutes.

Anyone see what I am getting at?

I have tested various forms of recording a WC3 screen though; and you need to do like 350X200 resolution if you wanna make a video a few minutes long for youtube, that can be streamed in a timely manner...

However, we can easily start uploading epic moments in CHA though; or skip between duels with it just to show the highlights of a match.

If this sounds interesting, it is something we can actually work on. If not, this post will just fade to page 2.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 pm

I wish we could have done this earlier, my 1v3 Full team duel game against randomloser had some epiicc highlights haha
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Sounds like fun
Also just wanted to say that i used Wegame whenever i wanted to save a replay of mw2... its as simple as it gets imo...
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 pm

yeaaaaaaaa! finally lets do this youtube cha all the way Very Happy. did you want me to get started on the project Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:47 pm

To put it bluntly -> Yes
I wanna show a friend of mine what this game is... cuz he is a dota person i wanna try to convert :p
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:00 pm

ok i'll get goin on a youtube channel Very Happy i'll have a good one up by... this weekend :? i've been saving sooo many replays
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:56 pm

I use uhhh... camstudio? something like that? There are a lot of things you can change that will change the filesize of a video. No joke though; at game-quality vision, it is about 100 MB for a 10 min clip. We have all seen the replay of mets on youtube, that will have to be the resolution if you want to make a few minute long clip.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:57 pm

I usually autosave my replays so maybe I can contribute to this. The thing is I don't consider any of my games epic highlight reel worthy.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Well, in pub games, you can still do hilarious things, like 1v4 in a duel and win... Or score 10 kills in 2 minutes or something. Im sure that not everyone wants to watch a really close duel that takes 2 minutes to end between two great players. It is neat, sure, you might learn something, sure.. but it isnt exciting enough to string up a series of replays of.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:29 am

Well I'm not that good I can't 1 v 4 or score 10 kills in 2 minutes. However I will start to look through a couple of them and see what I can find.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:30 am

LOL NIIIICE THIS is sooo exciting. as far as i can see we can have 3-4 different kinds of videos on this channel. we can have montages of epic moments. we can have tutorials. we can have live casts/ shoutcasts. and we can have analytical casts Very Happy I'm so hyped for this. Lets see if we can finally bring the cha community into the spotlight it deserves!
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:38 am

sorry for the double post but i would like to make a thread directly related to the creation of a youtube channel. I'm making one now i'll edit this post to link to the thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Replay Snippets?   Epic Replay Snippets? Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Replay Snippets?
Page 1 of 1