Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Great archimonde build. Long Game! I_vote_lcapGreat archimonde build. Long Game! I_voting_barGreat archimonde build. Long Game! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Great archimonde build. Long Game! I_vote_lcapGreat archimonde build. Long Game! I_voting_barGreat archimonde build. Long Game! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Great archimonde build. Long Game!

Go down 
+2
Shankz
A7X_Sidewinder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

Great archimonde build. Long Game! Empty
PostSubject: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Not sure if you can upload replays on this thing, my other replay site isnt working for some reason so if ur bored and want to watch a great public replay lemme know.

Archimonde - (Int)
nova
shock
parasite
life bonus
whirl pool

max out nova whenever u can, get 1 point in static shock, rest get parasite

nova/whirlpool work great together for farm and for team or solo fights, stun them, slow them, when they get pushed away if they are meele they have to run back to you. parasite and life bonus for obvious reasons and shock.

black knights mail element staff of some sort...depending if you need lightning fire ice or a different one 2 omega staffs shroud of goddess scepter of holy protector

omega staffs/element staffs on unlimited weapons, if not this mode, should be pretty easy to figure out what your supposed to get after the bread and butter items ..

The bash/str/int together is just unfair and hard to lose with.

thanks lemme know how u like it

Last edited by A7X_Sidewinder on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:48 pm

so ur levelin nova with static shock for farmin.. and parasite as ur late game? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 pm

oh thats my bad i mistyped and pressed enter
nova
static shock
parasite
whirlpool

shouldve explained more detailed: max out nova whenever u can, get 1 point in static shock, rest get parasite
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:38 pm

If your only putting a point into static you manage well sub it for something else. Reason is by late game it should be useless anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:51 pm

try cripple or befuddle instead...

1 point on cripple is pretty beast.. =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:43 pm

this build is very mehhhhh

in team games, it will work if you don't have to creep, but farmwise this build is very weak, unless you max out parasite and farm with that, which is doable.

the main problem is your skills have no real synergy... you wanna get skills that work together, like getting slow ward and nova, or getting parasite and soul burn
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm

yea..... so, where in philly do u live? wynnewood?

what to say about your build... swap ur ult for something ranged, and make ur defensive ww. nova is ganking only (sorta) and nova+ww backstab+parasite+ any ult will pwn a pub. yea....
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:13 pm

the reason the build worked so well when you used it was because we were playing CTF; and I was a healer, keeping you alive, and me and the flag carrier were taking 90% of the damage.

In a mode where you level very slowly, and get gold very slowly; high damage spells are very powerful. However, in a mode where someone can easily buy an AMS pot, and 50% spell damage reduction... You`re build is lacking.

Always gotta keep in the back of your mind when making a build `what if they have ava?`
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:26 pm

well parasite is very good for anti avatar assuming you are fast enough to cast it, as is whirlpool
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:33 pm

true; but a good ava user has anti-kite; so, at best, you can be fast with parasite; which is only off-leveled, and wont deal nearly as much damage as you are taking.... considering that you wont be leveling tooooo fast...

However, i guess, in big games, with lots of noobs, and people to gank, who will be low level... this is good... but, so is banish+nova for that.

rush a tot set with an ice orb; and you will have a good chance against ava, imo...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:40 pm

well its clearly not a 1v1 build its gonna be for larger games, and you will be the roamer ganker, not the hardcore carry, and parasite is great for dpsing large groups of people with the fast cd, and i would hope if he noticed people with ava he could change parasite to his main lvling after teh first duel or so...
Back to top Go down
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Mr.Blonde wrote:
this build is very mehhhhh

in team games, it will work if you don't have to creep, but farmwise this build is very weak, unless you max out parasite and farm with that, which is doable.

the main problem is your skills have no real synergy... you wanna get skills that work together, like getting slow ward and nova, or getting parasite and soul burn

everyone is not getting the point of this build at all like the past 5 posters lol:P,

This build is not for ganking i never gank i just farm, it is probobly one of the best farming things i thought up of since 1.6, i would show u a replay like i said up there but theres nothing to get the replay to here with

its for 1v1 games and for large groups.

Synergy!? thats all this build is is synergy...whirlpool/nova ive had kids leave games because they go "wow"
its such an unstoppable thing all game long, the whirlpool gets anyone even magic immune people just wouldnt deal damage. The stun on it is for like 5 seconds late game they sit there in whirlpool i walk away and keep attacking them.

parasite is just used for obvious reasons and static could be changed yes.
Back to top Go down
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:17 pm

(New Topic)
Not sure how good some of the people are but ive faced admiral with avatar a good player who had immortals stuff and avatar on deathknight and i still won, avatar is meaningless
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 pm

you play pubs. the thing about pubs... is that they are pubs... get online, lets play.
Back to top Go down
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Lol, no need to get mad, but just through my past experience it has nothing to do with who im facing, just saying the farm is amazing, and farm cant get disrrupted.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:07 pm

i don't know how u can farm that well having parasite off leveld, main lvled parasite is pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
A7X_Sidewinder
Nooblet
Nooblet
A7X_Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:16 pm

nova > parasite > nova > 2nd ability > nova > parasite etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great archimonde build. Long Game!   Great archimonde build. Long Game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great archimonde build. Long Game!
Page 1 of 1