Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
hey!, long time! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
hey!, long time! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
hey!, long time! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
hey!, long time! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
hey!, long time! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
hey!, long time! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
hey!, long time! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
hey!, long time! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
hey!, long time! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
hey!, long time! I_vote_lcaphey!, long time! I_voting_barhey!, long time! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
hey!, long time! I_vote_lcaphey!, long time! I_voting_barhey!, long time! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

hey!, long time!

Go down 
+5
carefulibite
burntbread
Wrathtoruin
Glorn2
Azrael_Zephon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:49 am

How have you been up to everyone? hope you are ok, well, I've been off so much (yeah, no shit dude) well, my ps3 lubes me and we kinda have a relationship Razz, na serious shit, well I can't get onlinea in the time you log on, had some problems at job and now i work very far from work, when i can get online its at 0 am ... kinda sucks, but hey i was reading Glorn is going to make a new map Very Happy! hope i can get up with it, and well, bought a lot of games for ps3 such as Sniper Elite V2, deus ex: human revolution and Darksiders 2, saving for AC III but ... my ps3 memory is full, so ... i need a new ps3 (cause i cant afford for a new hard disk for it cause they dont sale it in mexico, too bad i'm a beaner) any ways, greetings to all. Glorn, Wrathtoruin, Orimis, shankz (if you keep loging in here), epicpowda and mikizilla (the master troller). see ya soon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Azrael_Zephon
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:25 am

heyyyyyy. there is only a small core of us left playing; and I am barely on that list. I have been working out a new edit, slowly. Ormi and epic have been testing it well for me. Replace Shankz with Randomloser (carefulibite) and you have our active members list.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am

Sorta
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Hola! Beaner (I thought you were French or something ... hum) anyway, computer issues at the moment so I've been off for a month or so ... they discovered my favourite passtime at work (this game, where I've been playing rather than deal with my own crap) so I'm fucked in that regard. And Glorn, I logged onto the SC version randomly the other day and played around with it (noticed it was updated in the last weeks or so) and there is a gold glitch ... the items don't cost anything so once you have the amount needed for one item you can buy all the items. Not sure if anyone plays I haven't been on there in months either but FYI fyi. I really wonder how long CHA will continue to be played ... kind of amazing it's lasted this long.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:26 am

it is something that has amazed us all for the past year or two.

I do have a new edit of CHA for whoever has been testing the betas out. From my personal testing, every skill that wasnt working before, is working now. Every bug currently found, has been fixed (in solo play testing by myself)

I am still working on the terrain for it though. I have the arenas 90% done; elemental areas 70% done, and a few general layout things. It is slow go on the terrain, I am making it super pretty! Anyone who wants to test it though; yeh know.. email, text, msg, whisper... ect...

Hmm, free items in sc2? that is perdy funny! Kinda wish I had never tried to condense the triggers on that game. I will see if I can figure it out. I have been messing around with a new style of custom hero/stat system on sc2. Just, educating myself.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:23 am

Does anyone have the version yet? Also I think for now the kick system should probably be removed pubs don't seem to comprehend it and almost always get kicked.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:42 am

the auto kick system you mean? in the newer versions, it hasnt been removed; but has been set to "base only" so a player only has to leave the base once every few minutes (duels reset the timer) to not be kicked; rather than disallowing players to sit AFK anywhere. 3 minutes straight in base=you arent playing the game, IMO.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:02 pm

I know but the thing is there are far more newer players then experienced. When it comes to making items they don't know where anything is and sit idle by in the base for long periods of time. The base sit actually kicks more players then the sit in one place for too long one did. Essentially its just kicking the brand new guy over possible game ruining one. Its screwed up but its generally what's going on. I don't think I've had a game yet where somebody doesn't get kicked for looking for items. Let's face it pubs are retarded and unfortunately if we're to have any chance for this game to be picked up for auto hosting we're going to have to appeal to the masses whom are apparently too god damn stupid to avoid getting kick.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:05 pm

sad... quite sad.. alright; in the new edit I will disable the auto kick function.
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 am

i got good news and bad news.

the bad news. im still alive.

the good news. hi.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:48 pm

well, sup-erino? how goes things? (this thread is now casual chat, everyone join in)
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Glorn2 wrote:
this thread is now casual chat, everyone join in

no
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Well at least someone is posting something.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm

not H, with his negativity; look at that terrible rep he has. boooo, down with him.

sooo.. how is CHA doing? anyone know? >< Every time I log on, no one is onnnnnn.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:57 pm

my bad rep is from Territo QQing about fucking everything i did. Either him or stomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Well things have gotten a little better with Ent hosting pubs you still have to wait a while but you can get a pub match again.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:52 pm

HLWG wrote:
my bad rep is from Territo QQing about fucking everything i did. Either him or stomp

What is this "or" we are discussing here?

does ENT autohost this for us, or do we still gotta command it to host? if it is auto hosting; i might just have to bring my wifes laptop on the road to get my new edit polished off!
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:52 am

It's Autohosting. Basically replacing my bot expect they actually get hits.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 pm

it averages about 10-20 games a day. wait times are about 10-15 minutes sometimes a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:44 pm

hey now i never talked bad about you H. you have gotten on my nerves sometimes but i never talked about you behind your back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey!, long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey!, long time!   hey!, long time! Empty

Back to top Go down

hey!, long time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com