Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Clan Merger INFO EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
The Clan Merger INFO EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
The Clan Merger INFO EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
The Clan Merger INFO EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
The Clan Merger INFO EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
The Clan Merger INFO EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
The Clan Merger INFO EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
The Clan Merger INFO I_vote_lcapThe Clan Merger INFO I_voting_barThe Clan Merger INFO I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
The Clan Merger INFO I_vote_lcapThe Clan Merger INFO I_voting_barThe Clan Merger INFO I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

The Clan Merger INFO

Go down 
+5
i_4got_my_user
Mr.Blonde
Sharky
verti89
Glorn2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

The Clan Merger INFO Empty
PostSubject: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 am

This has been on the down low, but, I guess enough people know now.

We are merging all 3 clans, into chao.

Why: Chao is dead, officially dead. Wrath made a new clan, splitting chao. Both of those clans, would be fighting over the people that BN doesnt wanna recruit, and BN isnt doing any better than it was a month ago. we arent bad off; but we are in no way `doing great!`

Verti`s only wish is for the chao name to live on. I put no stock in clan titles, just the people in the clan. So, the BN tag doesnt really mean anything to me. The CHAO tag means a lot to him (and is one of the oldest clans on battle.net)

With BN merged into chao, it would make us a little better off. This in turn, would leave wraths clan further behind that could be noted. So, rather than having 2 clans argue back and forth, and 1 clan allowing anyone in (to keep activity up) or whatever it may end up coming down to, we are ALL merging.

What you actually may care to know:

I will be chief of the clan. Verti will be shaman, because he owns the bot, and even if he isnt active, cares a lot about the well being of the clan. (is willing to give it to us assholes from BN, so that it survives) Epic will remain my shaman also.

things will be run how BN is. You will need to be reasonably skilled (general knowledge) and more importantly, you need to be mature. Anyone who is thinking `this is a game, i can be immature if i wanna!`.. you arent allowed into the clan.

My Reasoning:
While I stand to gain just as much by slowly waiting for the other two clans to die, making the CHA community as a whole grow stagnant, and various forms of resentment between clans, yadd yadda yadda...

with 1 clan, with 1 set of `what you need to know` to get into the clan. A single set player skill level that is, pubs will have something to gear towards. there is no `im an asshole, and bad at the game, and love to flame, so i will join whoever gives me an invite first, so I can use the bot!`

There will prolly be a little personality clashes for a bit; but anyone who starts causing drama, is kicked out. as BN knows, there has never been BN drama. we bullshit a lot, we play less than we bullshit. however, no one has started a problem. this will carry over.

Additional information for people who care:
Shaman is earned, by people who WANT to be shaman. I will not attempt to force anyone into a position they dont want to be in. If you want to earn it, I will work with you 1 on 1 until I feel you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 am

just as a side note... I am 100% in support of this and was relieved when Glorn proposed it. if you were in chao there is a 95% chance I kicked you. Not glorn, me. And i honestly was already leaning towards doing this anyways because while it is just a game, i do think it is kinda impressive how long chao has survived. And as it was nobody else had shown any real interest or sticktoitidness to keep it surviving. i myself dont find it enjoyable to even sign on because either no one is on, or the people who are on annoy the piss out of me and the whole point of the clan is to be able to play with people you enjoy playing with an BSing with while you all play and get better at the game you enjoy.

so yea, if your kicked its because I kicked you. and if you want back in you will have to work at it, and just saying 'i was in chao before' wont cut it, in fact its probably a bad idea.

and now...to the cleansing...
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:09 am

Hmm cool best of luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 am

yo when are u guys gonna do the official switching, because all us BN kids have to sign on so we can get pledged for chao
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 am

it went down last night so... i guess... whenever? ill try to get on tonight
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:28 am

alright ill try to be on monday around 10ish?
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 pm

lol... wraths clan split plan fails again. score one for karma!

on topic: ugh... now i have to get some skill again...
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:42 pm

actually it wouldnt have failed... lol like glorn said we would be fighting over people they wouldnt recruit...Clan char wouldnt have much of problem cuz chao was mainly inactive...who wants to join an innactive clan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 pm

yeah, I have cheif in both clans; 80% of the clan has no idea what is going on, so i explain it to them; kick them, then invite them. Once half the clan is over, i will just disband the clan, and everyone else will find us.

^^^You happened to overlook a main theme though... If only the active chao players leave to make a new clan, you arent more active. You have a higher % of active people, true, but the same number.

I guess recruiting people is the way to increase that; but just saying ^_^
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:51 pm

altsaltsaltsalts I FUCKING HATE ALTS
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:24 pm

well cheers Verti, I'll try my best to put my personal feelings about this whole thing aside and try adn make this work as best as I possibly can. One thing that I vote for scrapping is this bloody CHAO points system. If you want to get promoted make yourself noticeable. I'm sorry but recruiting people, then kicking their ass 4 times after and posting it all for points towards promotions is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:48 pm

The points system is a perfect example of bad ideas formed based on good intentions bit is dead already and won't be revived.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:29 pm

that topic is locked already; one of the first things I did.

For the BN guys who are unsure about this:
80% of the clan is guys from BN, I got to approve of who was allowed to stay, so no one in the clan should give you problems, unless they already were.

Guys in chao:
BN is a lot more laid back than we got credit for. Also, we are reasonably active, so you will get to play more non-pub games.

Everyone:
group hug!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:24 pm

wait is there a new list of clan policies etc? or is it just more of the same i know we talked about thsi but i was pretty drunk
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:51 pm

ohh; there is an official list, because BN never had one, we all knew what we were in for.

it is newly written, but it is the same old shit that everyone in BN knows.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:03 pm

well follow up where is this list? so i can check it out later
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 pm

lol, clan news, called `I tip my hat to the new constitution`
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:19 pm

So then u admit that bn knows shit. Victory is mine mwahahaha
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:24 pm

well then you would have to assume im the typical bn member which, i am not
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:35 pm

ive noticed that a good deal of the char members (actually all of em) aren't in the new, joined clan chao. did they just break up and are now clanless or are they gonna join in soon?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:44 pm

you cannot disband or leave a clan until 7 days after it has been created/you have joined.

no one from CHAR has joined CHAO yet. We will be getting...

Wrath, Dermie, Miki, Shankz.. from them... am i missing someone?

Also, there are still 6-7 BN guys who havent joined chao yet; and another 10 BN guys who can tryout for chao again.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:59 pm

this friday ill do it or saturday
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:05 pm

good; i wanna release the next edit this weekend; so you can play it...

we had a nice 3v3 AR game earlier; the kinda game you would have enjoyed; really balanced (despite my team winning, 24-13) it was one of those games that went back and forth a lot; we just got a few ganks on them, and rushed elementals before them, then wouldnt let them do eles. It wasnt until level 25+ that we had any lead...

off topic; but, good games are good! that and, we can test team glad! which.. was... ur.. idea....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 pm

dude i wish i could play too... paramagnetic susceptibility is so boring... but ya team glad is gonna be epic! you gonna be on late tonight, because if i can finish this report i might swing on around 12ish maybe
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:38 pm

yeah;i should be on 12ish. I might be working a bit late, due to the 5th layer of wax that this floor needs, and i am on 1... but, i will be on then. team glad isnt finished yet though; my plan was to finish it tonight... then find 30 problems with it, and really fix it over the next 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clan Merger INFO   The Clan Merger INFO Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clan Merger INFO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next