Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? I_vote_lcapFoul Earth is a "new" ability? I_voting_barFoul Earth is a "new" ability? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Foul Earth is a "new" ability? I_vote_lcapFoul Earth is a "new" ability? I_voting_barFoul Earth is a "new" ability? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Foul Earth is a "new" ability?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
demon.red
Unranked
Unranked
demon.red

Foul Earth is a "new" ability? Empty
PostSubject: Foul Earth is a "new" ability?   Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:22 pm

So I'm just pubbing it up while I pack for college, when in comes FiODA and gcpl_da_pwner. They make it into a 2v5, and the 5 inevitably lose. This is not the part that irks me. What irks me is that gcpl started bullshitting about testing a "new ability" (foul earth) that could only be activated with a code, and giving out 2k exp to everyone who stayed. I don't care that they wanted to do a 2v5 pubstomp with dual foul earths (even though it didn't work out for them since one of the pubs got an aoe stun and I stacked magic resistance. They eventually won through more exp/gold), but is there really a need to lie about something like that?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Foul Earth is a "new" ability?   Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:33 pm

I will talk to fioda, because he is in BN; but I cant control what chao does.

Thanks for bringing this up though, as it is stupid, and their lies drag my editing into this.

***Edit***

I would just like to add that it is pretty sad that stuff like this has to come up on the forums; or be whispered to me. seriously. As demon said, if you wanna pubstomp, then go for it. But dont be a dick and lie to people, saying you are testing the map and they cant leave; just so you can stack 40 kills against people who are weaker than creeps. I'm sure you are the same people who look up cheat codes for a game the same day they buy it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Foul Earth is a "new" ability?   Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:16 pm

nononononono its all my fault. dont get fioda or venom into it. i dunno. school has made me stupid? er... if that works out

-1 :'(

and btw u guys won -.-

-1 again for that comment im guessing...
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Foul Earth is a "new" ability?   Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:35 am

Well demon thx for comin to forums with this.

gcpl... U need to learn that its mainly pubs which keeps cha alive right? U should try to be a bit more nicer. I would prefer if chao didnt get a dick head reputation just cuz u had a bad day at school.. =.=

Sorry demon and glorn, Im hoping this doesnt happen again -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Foul Earth is a "new" ability?   Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:48 am

You dont need to lie bro and if you playing with a pal always set item drop on or its not a real handicap. Double Foul riskey business there always have a set up man thats how you roll the handicaps. Combo whores are awesome in stomps going double ulty is kind of lazy do something that makes for an awesome screeny yo. Then continously make screenies until you have enough to create a gif in which you can put in your cigs ect....

If your going to do pub handicap stomps show them something they dont see and thats combos and team work it will always rape them lazy double foul earth no thought other then that doesnt teach em jack.

Just messing with ya mind with a long and pointless post but I do these handicaps atleast 1 every two weeks or so. And well when you rape them with well excecuted combonations even the guy enriched by all the leaver gold and gear cant overcome it leaves a smile from ear to ear on your face.

Oh yea give the pubs whatever they want hardest handicap we played was with short mode they all demeanded it or they leave kind of thing so we gave the babies their bottle and won a tough one. Item drop on or its not a real challege!!!
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Foul Earth is a "new" ability?   Foul Earth is a "new" ability? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 pm

well, my first 2v5 (with venom) was a great experience or everyone. we started off with the same play, and went on to explain that it was a new school to pubs, in the sense that no pubs had used it and they didn;t know about it. we (venom and i) ended up giving the pubs a few builds when they asked for them, and we let them kill us for exp until the game was 1 kill for them left and 4 for us. we won that duel with our foul earths, but everyone left a happy camper.

but yeah, i wont. soz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foul Earth is a "new" ability?   Foul Earth is a "new" ability? Empty

Back to top Go down

Foul Earth is a "new" ability?
Page 1 of 1